- 1 Top 5 Best 50cc Chainsaws: Comparison Table
- 2 Buyer's Guide: All You Need to Know About the Best 50cc Chainsaw
- 3 Best 50cc Chainsaw FAQ
- 4 Verdict and Our Recommendations for 2020
Top 5 Best 50cc Chainsaws: Comparison Table
Best Overall: Husqvarna 445e II Review
- 445E II chainsaw with the new x-cut chain and x-force chainsaw Bar is an outstanding all-round chainsaw for the homeowner who values professional Grade power and performance
- 50. 2cc 18 inch gas chainsaw with guide bar and chain
- 2 cycle engine with intertia activated chain brake for safety while operating
- Orange Husqvarna chainsaw Bar cover and 2. 6 ounce 2 cycle fuel Included, Bar and chain oil must be purchased Separately
- Automatic chain oiler delivers a steady supply of bar and chain oil for safe and effective use
For Tough Jobs: Husqvarna 450e-Series II Kit Review
- 9,000 Max RPM
- Chain Pitch: .325in
- Chain Gauge: .050in
- Bar Length: 18"
- Powerhead Only Weight: 10.8lbs
Worths Its Price: Makita EA5000PREG Review
- Magnesium housing for improved durability and less weight (Only 11.9 lbs.)
- Easy start spring-assisted starter with optimized engine Management for quick starting with less force
- 13,800 RPM with faster acceleration for more efficient cutting performance
- Compact design engineered with Smooth rounded surfaces for easy cleaning and operator comfort
- Large dual spike Bar for increased productivity
Easy Start: Husqvarna 450 Rancher II Review
- X-TORQ - Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations
- AIR INJECTION - Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life
- SMART START - The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort
- SNAP-LOCK CYLINDER COVER - Saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning; Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- EAST TO START - Combined start/stop switch, Smart Start and fuel pump make the saw very easy to start. Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)- 115 dB(A). Sound power level, measured- 113 dB(A). Sound pressure level at operators ear- 104 dB(A)
Easy to Operate: AUTOJARE YJ5202 Review
- AUTOJARE Gas Chainsaw YJ5202----Engine displacement: 52cc ; Engine tpye: single cylinder, air cooler, 2-stroke
- Maximum cutting length guide bar size: 20"
- Fuel mixture ratio: 25:1(90#gasoline:2-cycle oil)
- The gas chainsaw chain saw will make tasks like tree pruning, clearing land, preparing firewood or cleaning up after a storm easier .
- This chainsaw is great for homeowners who want a chainsaw for light wood-cutting chores. starts easily.
Buyer's Guide: All You Need to Know About the Best 50cc Chainsaw
How to Choose the Best 50cc Chainsaw?
We suggest you to first identify the purpose of buying the chainsaw. It is advisable that the bar size of the chainsaw is two inches more than whatever is being cut. If you are buying a chainsaw to cut trees or shrubs, then we suggest you invest in 16 inches to 18 inches of bar size chainsaw. This size is also considered to be the best chainsaw for home use.
If you are a beginner in using a chainsaw, then we suggest you invest in a chainsaw that weighs light, has a well-balanced handle placement, performs with minute vibration, and has an easy chain tightening. These ergonomics will help you get an easy start. But keep in mind that these features won’t be able to tolerate heavy work. If you intend to buy a chainsaw for heavy work, then invest in heavier ergonomics.
Ease of maintenance
According to gas chainsaw reviews, it is easier to maintain than an electric chainsaw. In this chainsaw comparison, you need to just plug in your electric chainsaw or you may charge it up and you are ready to go. But make sure that you buy from the best chainsaw brands that ensure a good battery quality. Batteries are often costly, therefore, choose wisely.
You must check the safety features while buying a chainsaw. Some of the best-proven safety features according to the 50cc chainsaw reviews are kickback guard and chain brake, throttle lock, chain-catcher, right-handguard, and smooth stop control.
How Do I Protect Myself against Kickback Accidents?
Kickback accident is caused by the sudden upward movement of the guide bar of a chainsaw. According to a study, it is shown that often the chances of a kickback accident depend on the quality of wood being cut. To avoid a kickback accident, keep a regular check on the safety features, oil the chainsaw, and work in a clean environment. Also, do follow the right cutting techniques. Doing these simple things can save you from a serious injury.
Best 50cc Chainsaw FAQ
What Size Chainsaw Should I Buy?
If you are wondering “what size chainsaw do I need?”, then know that the size of the chainsaw depends on the use. The chainsaw sizes according to different requirements are listed below:
- Pruning Limbs: If you need a chainsaw to prune small or thin branches, then invest in a 6” to 10” size chainsaw.
- Removing Branches: To remove branches about 6” to 10” thickness, you must invest in an 8” to 12” size chainsaw.
- Cutting Small Trees: To cut down small trees, you will need to buy a chainsaw of 12” to 14” size.
- Splitting Firewood: The size of the best chainsaw for cutting firewood is 14” to 16”.
- Cutting Medium Trees: According to the 50cc chainsaw reviews, to cut a medium-sized tree, you will need to invest in a 16” to 18” size chainsaw.
- Cutting Large Trees: To cut large trees, invest in a 50cc 20 inches chainsaw.
What can 50cc Chainsaw Cut?
According to the best 50cc chainsaw 2020 recommendations, the 50cc chainsaws are suitable for both professional and home purposes. They can smoothly cut the small to medium trees and also help in spilling firewood. But it may not act as a master while felling old large trees. Therefore, know your purpose of the purchase well before investing.
What are the Best 50cc Chainsaw Brands?
We have shortlisted for you the top chainsaw brands. One of the best brands is Husqvarna. The company is in operation since 1689. The headquarter is situated in Sweden.
Makita is also one of the oldest manufacturing brands of chainsaws. It’s headquarter is situated in Japan. The company produces the best top handle chainsaw.
Tanka and Hitachi are also two brands well-known for their chainsaws. Hitachi is operating since 1910.
Few other brands that manufacture chainsaws under $200 are Remington, Oregon, Ryobi, and so on.
50cc vs 60cc Chainsaws: Which One to go for?
According to the 50cc chainsaw reviews, 50cc chainsaw is perfect for both professional and home-related works. But if you want a chainsaw to do a very heavy task like cutting old large trees, then you can choose a 60cc chainsaw. However, the cc of the chainsaw depends on the use, we suggest you invest in a 50cc chainsaw. 50cc chainsaws are better compared to 60 cc ones.
Verdict and Our Recommendations for 2020
We hope that this article was able to clear your doubts related to chainsaws. Now that you know which chainsaw size fits what task, purchase the best 50cc chainsaw that will fulfill your requirement. To know more about the best 50cc chainsaw 2020 visit homemakerguide.com .