Best Overall: #1 Best Seller In Pressure Washers - Sun Joe SPX3000 Review
- POWERFUL: 14. 5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1. 76 GPM for maximum cleaning power and water inlet temperature (max) is 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- VERSATILE: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0. 9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
- PRESSURE: Max rating per CSA test standards. Maximum internal pressure is 2030 PSI. Under typical load, working pressure is 1450 PSI
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED! : Your new pressure washer is backed by the Snow Joe + Sun Joe customer promise. We will warrant new products for two years from the date of purchase. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Contact Snow Joe + Sun Joe Customer Support at 1-866-766-9563 for further assistance
For Toughest Tasks: Easy Assemble & Use - Sun Joe SPX3500 Review
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
- Water Inlet Temperature (max)-104 degrees F / 40 degrees C
Great Gas Powered Device: Westinghouse WPX2700 Review
- 2700 PSI and 2. 3 GPM of Powerful, Deep-Cleaning Water Pressure Perfect for Decks, Sidewalks, Siding, Fences, Railings, Garage Floors, Exterior Walls, Cars and Patio Furniture – Easy to Fill 1 Gallon Gas Tank
- Half Gallon Onboard Soap Tank With 25′ Foot Abrasion Resistant Super-Flex Hose With Lightweight Spray Gun and 4 Quick Connect Nozzles (0°, 25°, 40° & Soap)
- Heavy Duty Gas Powered 212cc 4-Stroke Westinghouse OHV Horizontal Shaft Engine with Recoil Start - Long Lasting, Maintenance-Free Axial Cam Pump For Durable and Convenient Use
- Tough Steel Frame Construction With 12″ High Profile, Never-Flat Wheels Provide Easy Transportation and Maneuverability – Includes Engine Oil, Tools, and Quick Start Guide to Get Started in Minutes
- CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571 or [email protected]
Versatile & Powerful: Sun Joe SPX3001 Review
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powerful 14. 5-amp/1800-Watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1. 76 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- QUICK-CONNECT SPRAY TIPS: 5 Quick-Connect spray tips (0?, 15?, 25?, 40? and soap) tackle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks
- ONBOARD REEL: Onboard reel keeps 20 ft. (6m) high pressure hose organized for quick and easy clean-up and storage
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- DETERGENT TANK: Extra large onboard 40. 6 fl oz. (1. 2 l) detergent tank. Water inlet temperature (max) - 104 degrees farenheit
Compact: Greenworks GPW1501 Review
- Maximum Inlet Water Temperature:104°F（40°C）
- 1500 PSI at 1.2 GPM will blast through grime and dirt to restore your surfaces
- Can be used vertically or horizontally for greater stability during use
- Includes a 25° and 40° quick connect tip for a variety of cleaning applications
- 20 ft. High pressure hose for greater reach. M22 Universal Threaded Twist On Hose & Trigger Handle
Integrated Detergent Tank: Briggs & Stratton S1800 Review
- 1800 Max PSI at 1.1 GPM, 1.2 Max GPM at 900 PSI electric pressure washer
- Be Ready for whatever unexpected impact comes Your way with a tough welded steel frame that gives you added Protection
- Upgrade Your cleaning potential in seconds by simply adding soap to the integrated detergent tank
- Reach higher with Your cleaning potential, with 20 Feet of flexible hose that's built to endure hard work and high pressure
- Clean up to 40 percent faster by quickly attaching our specialized, time saving Turbo nozzle
Ergonimic & Durable: SIMPSON Cleaning CM60912 Review
- 149cc SIMPSON OHV engine with large recoil for easy starting
- Maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump
- ¼’ x 25’ High pressure hose is highly flexible, non-marring and kink resistant
- Ergonomic spray gun designed for comfort and control; Gun:Threaded M22 connection
- Three spray nozzles; 0-degree, 25-degree and soap and on-Board detergent tank
Foam Cannon Included: Stanley SHP2150 Review
- HIGH PRESSURE FOAMER INCLUDED: The specially designed detergent bottle doubles as a high pressure foamer to get tough stuff loose or remove deep-down stains.
- POWERFUL CLEANING FORCE: Perfect for siding, decks, cement, pavement, pools, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks, RVs, ATVs, garbage cans, animal cages and more.
- LEAKPROOF CONNECTIONS: Professional grade brass garden hose connector and 22mm connections. The connection of choice for professional level accessories.
- ATTACHMENTS FOR MOST COMMON PROJECTS: Pressure washer gun, pressure washer wand, 25 foot high pressure hose, foam cannon/detergent tank, 4 quick connect nozzles and o-ring replacement kit.
- WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Your new pressure washer is covered with a 2 year limited warranty. Contact customer support anytime for the lifetime of the electric pressure washer.
For Light To Medium Duty Cleaning Jobs: Sun Joe SPX1000 Review
- Versatile: ideal for light to medium duty cleaning jobs including auto, deck, concrete, pavers, dock, boat, cabin, porch, patio, windows, siding, driveway and more!
- Adjustable pressure: adjustable spray wand with twist nozzle easily controls water pressure to handle the task at hand
- Powerful motor: powerful 11. 5-Amp motor generates 1450 psi of maximum water pressure and a maximum flow Rate of 1. 45 GPM
- Tss (total stop system): automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- Pressure: Max rating per CSA test standards. Maximum internal pressure is 1450 psi. Under typical load, working pressure is 1150 psi
Convenient & Effective: Karcher K1700 Review
- 1700 psi, 1.2 GPM electric pressure washer with convenient on/off foot switch
- Includes three nozzles: turbo nozzle for maximum cleaning power on stubborn areas, 15° all-purpose nozzle and detergent nozzle
- Large removable Bin for hassle-free storage of accessories and personal items
- Easy 5 minute setup - no tools required!
- High-pressure hose, 20 ft
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need To Know About The Best Car Pressure Washers
How To Choose The Best Car Pressure Washer
For you to choose the best pressure washer for a car, it is necessary to take into account several important parameters that affect its performance and price.
This parameter and the performance of the unit are crucial. The higher it is, the faster and better you will be able to clean your vehicle. The maximum pressure is the pressure of the water flow that leaves the diffuser opening.
For quick and high-quality car washing, you should choose the best car wash pressure washer with a rating of 1400 PSI or more. Low-cost models provide pressure of 800-1000 PSI, more expensive devices – 1900-2200 PSI.
If you wash a vehicle not from the water supply, but from water intake, then the pressure indicator, in the first case, can drop to 700-1000 PSI. The more powerful a model is, the stronger are its nodes. This means that its service life will be long enough.
Performance shows the amount of water flow per unit of time. The larger is the number that characterizes it, the stronger is water pressure. Averages are considered to be 250-300 liters per hour, but if necessary, you can buy a model with a capacity of 420 liters or more per hour.
This parameter can be decisive because the longer is the hose; the more convenient it is to work with. A too-short hose will force you to continually move the unit behind you, which is quite tiresome. The optimal length is from 5 to 7 meters. There are models with a hose length of 12 meters.
Whatever you choose to wash, be sure to ask what nozzles and other equipment are included. For quick car washing, it is more convenient to use a pressure washer for a car with a large selection of accessories: jet guns with pressure control, mud mills, foam sprayers from detergents, etc. If this equipment is not included, you can buy it later.
Due to poor quality, water contains small abrasive substances that are capable of disabling the mechanism, hitting the pump in the process of removing dirt from vehicles. If you want a chosen unit to work for a long time and without interruption, you should take a model with reusable filters.
The warmer the water; the faster the dirt is washed off our cars. On devices operating without water heating, the manufacturer indicates the allowable inlet water temperature. Exceeding this value can lead to the overheating of the pump and motor, and then to breakdown. More expensive models come with a cooler, which allows them to work with hot water.
Best Car Pressure Washers Types
Different manufacturers divide Best Car Pressure Washer into classes according to several criteria: pressure, water supply, etc. In our opinion, the most correct is the first division of such tools into two broad groups: professional and consumer.
Professional Car Pressure Washer
This model is complex, which is often not mini at all. Usually, it is a large box on wheels or without wheels weighing 100 pounds, or even more. A professional pressure washer can be identified by its highest operational characteristics:
- the pressure of 3000 PSI or more;
- productivity is more than 500 l/h;
- three-phase power;
- presence of heated water or the ability to work with hot water.
Such complexes can be identified at a price that can reach the cost of your vehicle. Usually, they are acquired by professionals for specific requirements such as large service stations or large washing stations. We didn’t consider this type in our guide, as it is too specific. It is better to pay more attention to the usual buyer and his choice of consumer pressure washer for a car.
Consumer Car Pressure Washer
It is a small movable box on wheels from which a high-pressure hose comes out with a gun at the end. Usually, consumer pressure washers are divided into three subclasses: compact, middle-sized, and professional. This is a division according to various operational characteristics.
- The compact class includes low-cost models with low weight. They are quite capable of coping with the main tasks.
- Devices of a middle class are equipped with more powerful engines, offer high performance and pressure, and have an advanced configuration.
- Professional washers usually have the following characteristics: 500-600 l/h, 1800-2000 PSI, 9-12 m hose with a drum, motor cooling, trolley, large selection of nozzles, metal pump, etc.
BEST CAR PRESSURE WASHERS – FINAL ADVICE
If you are looking for the best car pressure washer, you need to make sure that the device won’t do any harm to your vehicle. At the same time, it should perform cleaning tasks well and could be used for some other tidying tasks. According to our profound reviews and homemakerguide experts’ professional research, we state for sure that Sun Joe SPX3000 is the best pressure washer for cars out there. With this device, you no longer need to pay other people for washing your auto. The unit can perform a significant number of cleaning tasks at home. This best car pressure washer is equipped with extra-powerful 1800 Watt and produces a max pressure of 2030 PSI. This fantastic cleaning device is sold in a kit with 5 spray tips and comes with a very long power cord of 35 ft. Besides, it is easily portable, lightweight, and compact. So, if you really want to be an owner of a professional best car pressure washer, this model is for you.