Top 6 Best Cheap Hot Tubs Under 2000: Comparison Chart
Best Overall: Intex 28439E Inflatable Spa Hot Tub Review
- CONTROL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: Wireless touch button control panel with up to 48 hours of wireless operation per full charge attaches to the top of the tub for maximum convenience
- YOUR OWN SLICE OF PARADISE: Over 140 high-powered massaging bubble jets to soothe your soul
- LAY BACK AND RELAX: Two premium foam headrests for the ultimate relaxation
- SET THE MOOD: One multi-colored LED provides maximum comfort and creates the perfect mood and ambiance for pure relaxation
- GENTLE WATER TREATMENT: Built-in hard water treatment system makes water gentler on skin, clothes and the entire spa system; Cord length: 25 feet; Disclaimer: This spa cannot be used in temperatures less than 40 degrees Fahrenheit
Portable and Affordable: Coleman 90454 SaluSpa Hawaii Spa Hot Tub Review
- INFLATABLE HOT TUB: The Coleman SaluSpa inflatable hot tub is made for up to 4 people and heats up quickly to a soothing 104 degrees with 114 surrounding air jets
- FEATURES: Relax at the touch of a button with the soothing AirJet Spa, rapid heating system, and integrated water filtration; Cushioned floor with convenient drain valve; Heating and bubbling work together to provide a comfortable massage experience
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: TriTech 3 ply inflated walls for durability and comfort; Reinforced cover with safety lock clips and built-in air chamber for insulation; 2 easy-lift handles to help move the spa pool (when empty)
- INCLUDES: Includes 1 pool liner, 1 pool cover, 1 spa pump, 1 chemical floater, 2 filter cartridges (VI), 1 air pad protector, 1 repair patch, 1 AirJet system
- SPECIFICATIONS: Cord length: 12-foot; Water capacity (80% filled): 177 gallons, heat range: 40-104 degrees F, water flow: 320 GPH, and filled weight: 1,938 lbs; The dimensions of the inflatable hot tub are (L x W x H): 71 x 71 x 28 inches; Disclaimer: This spa cannot be used in temperatures less than 39 than degrees Fahrenheit.
100 Soothing Bubble Jets: Intex 28481E Simple Spa Hot Tub Review
- TOTAL RELAXATION WITH 100 WATER JETS: Pampering yourself is easier than ever with 100 soothing high-powered jets that give you the ultimate spa experience in relaxing water up to 104 F (10 C).
- FAST SET UP: Ready for water in about 20-minutes and can be deflated for easy storage or transport.
- FITS UP TO 4 PEOPLE: Provides relaxation at the touch of a button for up to 4 people with the easy-to-use, tilt-adjustable control panel; Dimensions (L x W x H): 77 x 77 x 26 inches
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Includes insulated cover, heater/filter/blower system, 2 filter cartridges, thermal ground cloth, inflation hose, carry bag, floating chlorine dispenser, and test strip
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Extra durable construction stands up to plenty of use all season; Material: Laminate PVC
Multi-Function Spa Pump: Coleman SaluSpa Inflatable Hot Tub Review
- Enjoy the ultimate spa experience: nothing beats the feeling of sinking into a warm, bubbling Jacuzzi after a long, hard day while jets project bubbles to massage your back, neck, and shoulders.
- Easy to operate: the digital control panel lets you dictate the water temperature (up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit) and pressure of the jets. A power saving timer can even automate the temperature of the spa up to 72 hours prior to save energy and money.
- Durable and innovative construction: The spa's durable PVC material and I-beam construction offer superior strength and stability while ensuring your hot tub never loses its shape.
- Simple setup and maintenance: no extra tools are needed to setup This portable spa. Simply inflate and deflate with the included pump! A cover comes with for an extra Safety feature, maintain the water's warm temperature, and prevent debris from getting in the tub.
- Benefits of a portable hot tub: with lift handles, the spa can be moved around with ease. This spa deflates compactly for optimal storage and transportation purposes.
Chemconnect Dispenser: Bestway SaluSpa Miami Inflatable Hot Tub Review
- Enjoy the ultimate spa experience: receive total relaxation when you slip into this soothing portable hot tub after an exhausting day. 120 bubble jets soak sore muscles for a luxurious treat.
- Dimensions: 71" W x 26" H | Inner Size: 52" W | Cord length: 9 feet
- Operate from inside the hot tub: The digital control panel lets you change the water temperature (up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit) and flow of the jets without stepping out of the tub. A power saving timer can even automate the temperature of the spa up to 72 hours in advance; Disclaimer: This spa cannot be used in temperatures less than 39 degrees Fahrenheit
- Superior strength and durability: The puncture-resistant tri-tech material and I-beam construction ensures your hot tub never loses its shape and stability even when people sit on the side walls.
- Simple setup and maintenance: no extra tools are needed to setup This portable spa. Simply inflate and deflate with the spa's own pump! A cover comes with to provide safety, maintain the water's warm temperature, and keep the water Clean from debris, such as rain or Leaves.
Fiber-Tech Construction: Intex PureSpa Inflatable Round Hot Tub Review
- TOTAL RELAXATION: Pampering yourself is easy in this relaxing heated water surrounded by soothing bubble jets; Lean your head back on the included headrests and enjoy the multi-colored LED light system
- HARD WATER TREATMENT: Built-in hard water treatment system makes water gentler on skin, clothes and the entire spa system
- FITS UP TO 6 PEOPLE: Provides relaxation at the touch of a button for up to 6 people with the easy-to-use control panel; The easy to use control panel activates the 170 high powered bubble jets surrounding the interior of the spa for a refreshing massage; Dimensions: (L x H): 85 x 28 inches; Cord length: 25 feet
- FAST SET UP: Ready for water in about 20-minutes and can be deflated for easy storage or transport; The Fiber Tech Construction and the puncture resistant three ply laminated material provide the ultimate comfort, support, and durability
- INCLUDED: Spa Tub, Cover, Heating System, test strip, 10W Hard Water System, Filtration System with 2 filter cartridges, Floating Pool Chlorine Dispenser, Ground Cloth, Inflation Hose, Headrests, Carry Bag, Cover straps with child security lock; THIS ITEM REQUIRES 28523E ENERGY EFFICIENT COVER FOR PURCHASES SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA; Disclaimer: This spa cannot be used in temperatures less than 40 degrees Fahrenheit
A Brief about Cheap Hot Baths
Always pick an option that is in line with your budget. The cheapest hot tub is not always a low-quality unit, and an expensive one is not always the best quality. They all work under the same principle but are differentiated by features. Check our overview below.
Best Affordable Hot Tubs Under 500
Inflatable tubs make for the best cheap hot tubs under 500. However, note that installed baths cannot be under $500. Therefore, if you want great quality, get a cheap inflatable hot tub. Such tubs have some benefits over their more permanent counterparts.
Best Affordable Hot Tubs Under 1000
If you would like to cross the $1000 mark, it can only get better. There is a slight increase in quality, and you get better features than those under $500. If you want an installed Jacuzzi, you will be able to get cheap hot tubs under 1000.
The Best Hot Tubs Under 2000
Cheap hot tubs under 2000 are certainly better than the previous ones and have great features. With these, you get the best of both inflatable and installed options.
Main Types of Hot Tubs
There are two types of hot baths: Installed and inflatable:
Installed baths can be set up on any solid flat surface of your choice. They come in three types; acrylic, uni-cast, and wood.
If you are after a cheap portable hot tub, the acrylic one is the best for you. It has a high-sheen finish, is comfortable, and has molded seating. The acrylic shell comes separate from the housing and is durable and provides a long-lasting finish while remaining lightweight.
Unicast tubs are made of heated plastic that is molded into the shape of the Jacuzzi. It comes in one piece and is lighter in weight than acrylic models. They have a matte finish that is dull when compared to the glossy look of acrylic spas. They are easier to move around and install due to their lightweight and make for the best affordable hot tubs.
Wooden spas are great for a natural look. They have multiple means of heating, including wood-fired, gas, electric heaters, or a combination of the three in some models. However, they lack some features popular with other models.
These are inexpensive hot tubs that can be easily set up and taken down. They have a heating element that brings the water up to temperature slower than other saunas.
Even though these units are budget-friendly and flexible, they are not ideal for the long-term and have limited seating.
Seating Space Size
Depending on what works for you, you will need to consider your bath’s seating capacity. If you plan to use the space alone or with only a few people, a smaller size unit will be a great choice. If you, however, want to entertain friends and family, pick one with more space.
Number and Type of Jets
Jets on the baths ensure that you get the best experience out of them. When shopping for the best inexpensive hot tub with a jet system, consider the type, number, and jet placements. Common jet types include rotational, directional, pulsator, multi-massage, and cluster. Each works differently and great for targeting specific spots for some jet action.
The pump system pulls water from the spa and pushes it back out using the jets. Choose a pump system that is proportional to the jet system as one with too much or too little power will result in poor jet performance due to pressure differences.
Available Space & Ease of Installation
Pick an inexpensive hot tub that has a low footprint but also has a great seating space. However, if space is not something you are worried about, get as big a bath as you can. Pick one that you can easily install without the need for an electrician or hiring professional service of a workman to get it working.
Light and water features
If you are emphasizing on the aesthetics of your inexpensive hot tub, you can score big by picking one with great lighting and water features. Popular Jacuzzis on the market will include LED lights that will illuminate the water with the color of your choice. Also, you get features like waterfalls or streams of cascading water, which will make your spa look great and will not affect its performance.
How to Maintain your Hot Tub Water Chemistry?
Water temperatures in spas allow for the growth and development of bacteria; hence if not properly maintained, it can bring you several ailments and skin conditions. Ensure you regularly clean your spa using sanitizers, spa shock, and be keen on the pH level as the wrong pH may damage your equipment and skin. Keep a range of 7.2 to 7.8. Test your water regularly to enjoy your spa.
From many cheap hot tubs under 2000 reviews, we found these brands to be a big favorite among buyers:
These are the original manufacturers of hot baths and are the most popular spa brand. They have mid-to-high-end portable spas that are reliable and can be easily accessed from their wide dealer network.
They are one of the biggest names in acrylic spa manufacturing. They have several dozen models available, and they are most notable for their water jets that do not wear out or break down over time.
- Canadian Spa Company
They sell portable and well-insulated inflatable bath units that are available in various sizes and loaded with great features. Their portable model lineup includes popular plug and plays models that are easy to transport and set-up.
- Hot Spring Spas
Offers well-designed and aesthetic luxury spas that are well-engineered and offer an efficiency unmatched by other Jacuzzi manufacturers. This superiority is due to its partnership with Designworks (a BMW Group company) to give you great designs.
- AquaRest Spas
These have specialized in roto-mold baths and offer inexpensive hot tubs that can accommodate up to six people. They have energy-efficient plug and play options that can be quickly installed into any standard outlet using a socket. This brand offers some of the best infrared sauna tubs on the market.
As you have seen from our review, you do not have to spend a fortune on spas. You can get the best cheap hot tubs under 2000 in 2021 by being extra keen on the features on the piece you pick. Hopefully, our guide has been insightful, and you will get your choice right. Keep it here as we have more guides and reviews just for you.
- 1 Top 6 Best Cheap Hot Tubs Under 2000: Comparison Chart
- 1.1 Best Overall: Intex 28439E Inflatable Spa Hot Tub Review
- 1.2 Portable and Affordable: Coleman 90454 SaluSpa Hawaii Spa Hot Tub Review
- 1.3 100 Soothing Bubble Jets: Intex 28481E Simple Spa Hot Tub Review
- 1.4 Multi-Function Spa Pump: Coleman SaluSpa Inflatable Hot Tub Review
- 1.5 Chemconnect Dispenser: Bestway SaluSpa Miami Inflatable Hot Tub Review
- 1.6 Fiber-Tech Construction: Intex PureSpa Inflatable Round Hot Tub Review
- 2 A Brief about Cheap Hot Baths
- 2.1 Best Affordable Hot Tubs Under 500
- 2.2 Best Affordable Hot Tubs Under 1000
- 2.3 The Best Hot Tubs Under 2000
- 2.4 Main Types of Hot Tubs
- 2.5 Seating Space Size
- 2.6 Number and Type of Jets
- 2.7 Pump Power
- 2.8 Available Space & Ease of Installation
- 2.9 Extra Features
- 2.10 How to Maintain your Hot Tub Water Chemistry?
- 2.11 Reputable Brands
- 3 Wrap Up