- 1 Top 5 Best Commercial Weed Eaters: Comparison Table
- 2 Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About the best commercial weed eater
- 3 Best commercial weed eater FAQ
- 4 Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2020
Top 5 Best Commercial Weed Eaters: Comparison Table
Best Overall: Well-balanced Unit - EGO Power+ STX3800 Review
- High-efficiency brushless motor
- Carbon Fiber Shaft with a Lifetime Warranty
- 15" cutting swath
- Dual-feed spiral twist 0. 095in. line
- Compatible with the EGO POWER+ Backpack Link & Commercial
Great For Its Price: Light + Powerful - Echo GT-225 Review
Heavy Duty & Comfortable To Use: Honda UMC435LAAT Review
- Honda's easy starting GX 35 cc 4-stroke engine, it runs on straight, unleaded gas, no need to mix gas and oil
- Honda's innovative SureLoc joint locking system makes it easy to connect attachments with confidence, just push and click to lock your attachment in place, no tools are required SureLoc takes the guesswork out of knowing if the attachment is properly secured to the powerhead
- Equipped with Honda's anti-vibration system, a rubber mounted shaft between the shaft and the clutch reduces vibration, this creates a more comfortable user experience, especially for long periods of operation
- 360-Degree inclinable engine that can be used, rotated and stored in any position
- Protect your ears Honda's superior engine technology reduces noise, offering the lowest sound level at idle and full throttle of any competitor
User-friendly: Remington RM1159 Review
- 159cc OHV GAS ENGINE: Powerful 4-cycle gas engine helps you clear the tallest, toughest grass and weeds. Battle tested and battle ready to get the job done effectively and efficiently.
- 22-INCH CUTTING SWATH: Unique shape makes trimming around fences, garden beds, and other landscaping borders easier cutting bigger jobs down to size. Those hard-to-reach places just became easy-to-reach.
- USER FRIENDLY: Off-set trimmer head feature helps to trim hard-to-reach places while the 14-inch ball-bearing wheels help you move easily through rough terrain. Maintain the command and control needed during operation.
- COMFORT FOLDING HANDLE: Equipped with a comfort folding handle for convenient storage and transportation.
- TRIMMER LINE: STANDARD 0.155” DIAMETER.
Top For Extensive Use: PROYAMA 42.7cc Extreme Duty Trimmer Review
- [EPA Certificated Engine] It will discharge less fuel gas in use, and won't cause pollution or do hard to human body
- [Powerful Engine] 2HP 2-cycle 42.7cc engine provides more power with easy starter, it can trim bigger branches efficientlyComfortable double shoulder strap
- [Easy handle and storage] Easy to handle because of the handlebar design, quick release split shaft for easy transportation and storage
- [Protection] vibration reduction shoulder harness,ear defenders,gloves, face shield,can all protect and help you when working Quick release split shaft for easy transportation and storage
- [One Year Warranty] Welcome to contact us by email for any questions, we'll reply within 24 hours
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About the best commercial weed eater
Weeds can completely destroy your garden and they grow at a monstrous speed unless trimmed at the right time and in the right way. Don’t let these invasions be a nuisance to your beautiful garden. Use the best commercial weed eater and do it the right way.
How to choose the best commercial weed eater
- Size and weight. A heavy-duty lightweight one is the best commercial weed eater. It does the job with a clean finish and is not at all difficult to handle or move about with. Some best commercial string trimmer models are the best lightweight effective trimmers available in the market. The size largely depends on the size of your garden. A small trimmer would be highly inconvenient for a large space.
- Power. Ideally, a 25cc or 30cc engine would be great. The grass and the geographical area would also determine the kind of power you will require.
- Engine type (2-cycle or 4-cycle). The engine type that you want is up to you. A 4 cycle engine will be quieter, lower speed, and higher torque but is not fuel-efficient like a 2-cycle one which is also less expensive.
- Shaft options (straight or curved). Professionally speaking, straight shafts are preferred over curved ones any day. They are more versatile and easier to use. It also gives a better finish and cleaner trims on the edges.
Which Company Makes The Best Weed Eaters?
If you wish to buy a great commercial weed wacker make sure you are going for a really good company that has great reviews. Trust us you can really get a worthy yet inexpensive weed trimmer from good companies. Good commercial weed eater brands are:
- EGO Power
Best commercial weed eater types
There are broadly two types of commercial weed eater
- Gas-powered. Generally any commercial grade weed eater will come with gas-powered engines. The best gas weed eaters are simply because they work more efficiently, faster, and cleaner with the grass and weeds. A gas weed trimmer is perfect for a larger space as it won’t require you to charge if it is exhausted halfway, which can be really inconvenient.
- Battery-powered. A battery-powered trimmer will not be as efficient as a gas engine. It will require to be charged every now and then, however, if you mean to use it over a small area, it can be a good option but refrain if you are looking at a large area. You can also read about the best electric weed eaters if you are against using batteries.
Best commercial weed eater FAQ
What is a commercial weed eater used for?
A commercial weed eater trims harmful weed and even grass growth around trees, bushes, fences keeping the space clean and beautiful. Often weeds suck up all nutrients from the soil and render other useful plants to die or grow slowly. A weed trimmer helps you keep them at bay.
How to use a commercial weed eater?
Top commercial weed eaters are pretty easy to use and always come with a user manual. However, there are a few precautionary steps that you need to take:
- Check for any damage on the cord before switching the power button.
- It is not used to trim grass as such, it is for the weeds that are impossible for a land mower to remove.
- Make sure your body and eyes are fully covered while you use it.
- If you have a battery-powered engine, make sure you charge it frequently.
How to maintain a commercial weed eater?
It is a given that a well-bought weed eater requires little or no maintenance at all. Investing in a good one assures you of longevity. However, make sure you are using it at least once in a while because an unused engine loses its performance and the blades will become blunt.
Look out for damages in the body and chord. If you ever see any damage in the cord or plug, get it repaired or replaced immediately. It can cause a great unfortunate accident. Try not to entangle the cords as much as you can.
Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2020
We hope you can now make a better judgment in buying the best weed trimmer out there. However, do not get so worked up as yet and go through the most authentic commercial weed eater reviews and descriptions on homemakerguide.com to choose from the best brands available. You will get the best 2020 weed trimmers that perform brilliantly and yet not burning a hole in your pocket if you are on a budget.