Top 10 Best Cordless Impact Wrenches: Comparison Table
Best Overall: #1 Best Seller In Power Impact Wrenches - Milwaukee M18 Brushless Cordless Impact Wrench Review
- Provides maximum productivity by removing stubborn and high torque fasteners up to 2X faster than the competition
- Most compact cordless High Torque Impact Wrench in its class at 8.39" in length
- Industry leading 4-mode drive control with bolt removal mode, allowing for ultimate control.
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
Ergonomic Design: Awesome Power - DEWALT 20V MAX XR Cordless Impact Wrench Kit Review
- Up to 330 ft lbs max of fastening torque at only 3.48lbs
- Features precision wrench control. In forward the tool will pause before impacting to help prevent overtightening. In reverse the tool lowers speed when fastener is loose to help prevent run off
- 3 mode settings to complete a variety of applications
- Dewalt built Brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime vs. Brushed DEWALT DCF894B 20V max* XR 1/2 in. Mid range cordless impact wrench with detent pin anvil (tool only)
- Variable speed trigger helps to provide speed control
Extended Run Time: Makita XWT11Z Cordless Impact Wrench Review
- BL Brushless motor delivers 210 feet pounds Of max torque
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5 to 3/4 inches Long
- 3 Speed power selection switch (0 to 1, 600/ 0 2, 100/ 0 2, 800 RPM & 0 1, 800/ 0 2, 600/ 0 3, 500 IPM) for precise fastening control in a wide range of applications
- Reverse rotation auto stop mode stops rotation and impact in two seconds when fastener is loosened adequately
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50 percent longer run time per charge
Compact Design: Makita XWT08Z Cordless High Torque Impact Wrench Review
- BL Motor delivers 740 feet pounds of Max Torque and 1,180 feet pounds of breakaway torque
- 3 speed power selection switch (0 900/0 1,000/0 1,800 RPM & 0 1,800/0 2,000/0 2,200 IPM) provides precise fastening control
- 1/2 inches anvil with friction ring for quick and easy socket changes
- The BL Brush less Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL Brush less motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for upto 50 Percent longer run time per charge. Impacts Per Minute: 220
Great Speed Control: PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX Impact Wrench Review
- Powerful motor produces 260 feet pounds of torque for heavy applications
- Maximum of 1,650 rpm's for driving large fasteners quickly
- 1/2 Inch hog ring for quick and easy socket changes
- Full variable speed trigger for precision control
- Pro grade lithium battery for maximum performance
Good For Heavy-Duty Opertaions: Ryobi P1833 3-Speed Impact Wrench Kit Review
- Produces up to 3,200 impacts per minute
- Includes: Impact Wrench, (1) 4.0 Ah Battery and 18-Volt Charger
- Compatible with all batteries in the RYOBI 18-Volt ONEplus System
- Battery: Outperforms and outlasts Ni-Cd batteries while weighing less
- Part of the RYOBI ONEplus World's Largest 18-Volt Tool System
Quick Bits Ejection System: Ridgid R86011B Cordless Impact Wrench Review
- ADJUSTABLE: Four speed settings are available for you to work with different types of fasteners
- TRI-BEAM LED: Lights around the chuck activate upon pulling the trigger. If you want to turn them on outside of use, a separate trigger is available for you to use
- AUTO MODE: Set the wrench to auto mode and it will automatically shut off once your subject is fully tight to prevent stripping
- BIT EJECTION: Easily remove bits from the tool by simply pulling back on the collet.
- BRUSHLESS: A brushless motor on this auto wrench keeps the tool lasting longer and working harder than its brushed counterparts
Quick Charging: NoCry 20V Cordless Impact Wrench Kit Review
- This cordless impact wrench will effortlessly loosen any lug nut, bolt or large screw with 300 ft-lb (400 N.m) of torque, and give you 260 ft-lb (350 N.m) to tighten them. Along with the tool itself, you will get one 20volt battery, a belt clip, fast charger, and a carrying case.
- Work quicker, longer and with fewer stops thanks to the rechargeable 20V 4.0 Ah lithium-ion battery - fully charged in only 2 hours with the NoCry fast charger (both compatible with NoCry 20V power tools only).
- The 2700 max IPM rate creates heavy duty impacts for easy fastening and loosening of nuts and bolts - just as effective as a bulky and expensive pneumatic air powered electric gun.
- The 1/2in detent anvil will remove tires from cars, commercial vehicles, motorcycles, trucks, and trailers in a flash at 2200 rpms - and can be used for automotive repairs, major construction projects, heavy equipment maintenance, or product assembly.
- IMPORTANT: There is an ongoing issue with the forward/reverse selector switch that prevents a small percentage of our impact wrenches from working properly. We have managed to reduce the rate of these faulty units considerably, but not yet completely. We feel very bad about it and are actively working on solutions. If you receive a defective product, immediately contact us and we will send you a replacement unit for free. No return required.
Suitable For Various Projects: Neiko 10878A Cordless Impact Wrench Review
- Heavy duty powerful motor produces 300 ft. /lb. Max torque, with a no-load speed of 0 to 3000 RPM and impact frequency of 0 to 3500 BPM to deliver high performance on tough sockets, bolts, and lug nuts
- Have total control over the torque delivery of the impact wrench with the variable speed trigger and easily accessible forward and reverse switch at the side of the head
- Ergonomic gun body features a belt hook at the base for easy carrying, A rubber surface handle for excellent grip, and a rubberized boot at the helm of the square drive for protection and durability
- Don't worry about cords; The impact wrench is battery powered and features an energy indicator light that displays if the battery is at 100%, 75%, 50%, or 25%
- The Neiko impact wrench comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion 20V 4. 0 Ah battery, a 2. 4A ETL approved fast Charger, 4 square drive to socket adapters (17 mm, 3/4-inch, 21mm, 7/8-inch) and a sturdy storage case to keep organized and portable
Most Affordable: Toolman Cordless Power Impact Wrench Kit Review
- 21V Li-ion Cordless Impact Wrench no speed:0-2300rpm
- 4000mAh li-ion battery
- 1pc 2h fast charger
- 4pcs long 80mm sockets(17/19/21/23mm)
- LED work lamp Forward/Reverse Function
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need To Know About The Best Cordless Impact Wrenches
how to choose the Best Cordless Impact Wrench
If you buy the best cordless impact wrench and want to be satisfied with your choice, it’s necessary to take into account a number of fundamental factors on which the functionality of the tool depends. So, what to look for?
Undoubtedly, the more you use the engine, the more the functionality of the tool also increases, a thing which cannot go unnoticed. The power of professional wrenches can reach up to 1300 W, which is quite enough to loosen connecting bolts of a construction or to install wheels of a truck.
Tightening torque or simply torque is crucial when choosing tools of this type. The best indicators of maximum torque allow you to determine and accurately calculate the amount of time that you need to spend on tightening nuts with certain parameters. When determining the required torque, which is the main technical feature of a cordless impact wrench, it is important not to overdo it. It’s not uncommon for amateurs and professionals with experience to use the functional features of wrenches to the maximum and tighten nuts on cars more than required. This, when unscrewing, usually causes damage to the technical equipment and a breakdown of the thread. When determining optimal torque, its necessary to clearly represent tasks that will be set in future for your selected model. Thus, if you need the best cordless impact wrench for repairing a greenhouse made of plastic or tightening large bolts, tools with a torque of 160 Nm will be best choice, while for building a powerful rail structure with complex technical features it is necessary that tool torque reaches from 610 to 1000 Nm.
The best modern models of best cordless impact wrenches boast a price which remains acceptable for customers of various class supplies and reach 2700-3200 revolutions per minute. It will be most appropriate where large-scale installation measures are required that need the use of wrenches – in a car repair shop, at a construction enterprise, etc.
The material used to make the best cordless impact wrench you are eyeing is also important. Experts advise to give preference to nut-wrenches with a metal body, handle of which is equipped with a rubber grip that reduces vibration when working with a tool. Currently, manufacturers offer devices fitted with rubber inserts throughout the body, which most eliminates vibration. Tools of latest generations, produced in accordance with innovative technologies, are equipped with a backlight, electronic adjustment of rotational speed, as well as a function that ensures an instant stop of the tool.
Cordless models of impact wrenches can’t work without batteries it’s a fact. That’s why it is important to pay attention to the battery type. According to our cordless impact wrench review, models of such devices operate on Nickel-Cadmium batteries and they are cheaper than those that need Lithium-ion models. The last ones are more expensive and offer a longer life.
You need to be able to facilitate the process of contacting service centers in the event of a breakdown of a tool you purchased. So, experts advise to give preference to a cordless impact wrench for sale made by companies that have a positive reputation, such as Bosch, Dewalt, Makita.
Verdict and our recommendation for 2020
Now you know everything you need in order to choose the best cordless impact wrench. Taking into account homemakerguide research, it is possible to state that Milwaukee M18 Brushless Cordless Impact Wrench is the best cordless impact wrench 2020 has to offer. It turns to be the most powerful 18 V model with REDLITHIUM batteries with greatly increased lifespan. Moreover, this best cordless impact wrench comes with battery protection system for overload, overheating and deep discharge. The convenient charge indicator shows the battery charge level at any time. The high torque of this best cordless impact wrench is responsible for complex work on screwing into metal. So, if you are looking for a device of exceptional strength and durability, this option would fit you well. It is comes with an all-metal version of gearbox and metal housing. In addition, this best cordless impact wrench by Bosch is lightweight and has a very comfortable ergonomic handle. You’re welcome!
- 1 Top 10 Best Cordless Impact Wrenches: Comparison Table
- 1.1 Best Overall: #1 Best Seller In Power Impact Wrenches - Milwaukee M18 Brushless Cordless Impact Wrench Review
- 1.2 Ergonomic Design: Awesome Power - DEWALT 20V MAX XR Cordless Impact Wrench Kit Review
- 1.3 Extended Run Time: Makita XWT11Z Cordless Impact Wrench Review
- 1.4 Compact Design: Makita XWT08Z Cordless High Torque Impact Wrench Review
- 1.5 Great Speed Control: PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX Impact Wrench Review
- 1.6 Good For Heavy-Duty Opertaions: Ryobi P1833 3-Speed Impact Wrench Kit Review
- 1.7 Quick Bits Ejection System: Ridgid R86011B Cordless Impact Wrench Review
- 1.8 Quick Charging: NoCry 20V Cordless Impact Wrench Kit Review
- 1.9 Suitable For Various Projects: Neiko 10878A Cordless Impact Wrench Review
- 1.10 Most Affordable: Toolman Cordless Power Impact Wrench Kit Review
- 2 Buyer’s Guide: All You Need To Know About The Best Cordless Impact Wrenches
- 3 Verdict and our recommendation for 2020