- 1 Top 10 Best Electric Shavers: Comparison Table
- 1.1 Best Overall: Awesome Battery Life - Braun Electric Razor 7865cc Review
- 1.2 Corded/Cordless Performance: Great Price - Philips Norelco S1211/81 Shaver Review
- 1.3 Ultra-Sharp Precision Blades: Panasonic Arc5 Electric Razor Review
- 1.4 Advanced LCD Display: Panasonic Arc4 Electric Razor Review
- 1.5 Versatile: Philips Norelco Hybrid Electric Trimmer and Shaver Review
- 1.6 Effective Skin Guard Mode: Philips Norelco 6880/81 Wet/Dry Electric Shaver Review
- 1.7 Flawless In One Stroke: Braun Electric Razor 9370cc/9290cc Review
- 1.8 Washable & Convenient To Use: Remington F5-5800 Foil Shaver Review
- 1.9 Great For Sensitive Skin: Philips Norelco Electric Shaver for Sensitive Skin Review
- 1.10 Micro Comb Technology: Braun Electric Razor 3040s Review
- 2 Buyer’s Guide: All You Need To Know About The Best Electric Shavers
- 3 Verdict and our recommendation for 2020
Top 10 Best Electric Shavers: Comparison Table
Best Overall: Awesome Battery Life - Braun Electric Razor 7865cc Review
- Braun Series 7 is a smart shaver that reads and adapts to your beard
- 4 synchronized shaving elements shave in one stroke what others do in two*. proven on a 3 day beard. Ipi research institute, February 2015
- Innovative sonic technology helps capture even hard to catch hair with 10, 000 microvibrations
- The intelligent autosensing motor enables shaving even dense beards with ideal efficiency. Automatic voltage adaptation feature
- Five Turbo/sensitive modes adjust the shaver for extra power or gentleness at the push of a button
Corded/Cordless Performance: Great Price - Philips Norelco S1211/81 Shaver Review
- ComfortCut Blades Get a clean shave that's comfortable on your skin. Rounded blade caps shield 27 self-sharpening blades to gently cut hair just above skin level and help the shaver glide smoothly over your skin
- Experience a convenient clean shave with heads that flex and float in 4 directions. The head adjusts to the curves of your face, ensuring smooth contact with your skin without a lot of pressure. 4D Flex Heads follow your face's contours for a clean shave
- Pop-up trimmer for mustache and sideburns Finish your look with the built-in trimmer. It’s ideal for maintaining your mustache and trimming your sideburns
- One-touch open for easy cleaning Experience a convenient clean shave with heads that flex and float in 4 directions. The head adjusts to the curves of your face, ensuring smooth contact with your skin without a lot of pressure
- 40 minutes of cordless shaving from an 8-hour charge Up to 40 minutes of cordless runtime - that's about 13 shaves - after an 8-hour charge. Or plug it in for instant, continuous power
Ultra-Sharp Precision Blades: Panasonic Arc5 Electric Razor Review
- Sharp Men’s Shaver Blades: Panasonic Arc5 men's electric shaver with five ultra sharp precision honed 30° Nanotech blades and ultra thin Arc foil follow facial contours for a quick, close and comfortable shave
- Wet/Dry Electric Shaver and Trimmer 2 in 1: Built in pop up trimmer details mustaches, beards and sideburns; Wet/dry waterproof shaver allows for convenient shaving in or out of the shower
- Multi Flex Pivoting Head: Panasonic flexible pivoting electric shaver head glides effortlessly to trace the individual contours of face, chin, neck and jaw; Built in shaving sensor monitors differences in beard density and automatically adjusts cutting power for exceptional comfort
- High performance Motor with a Linear Drive: This Panasonic shaver is equipped with a linear motor which delivers 14,000 cuts per minute (70,000 crosscutting actions per minute) and maintains peak power up to the end of every battery charge
- LCD Battery Indicator: The shaver’s 10 stage LCD shows battery status at a glance; Rechargeable, portable and travel friendly
Advanced LCD Display: Panasonic Arc4 Electric Razor Review
- Ultra sharp men's shaver blades: Panasonic arc4 men's electric shaver; Four precision honed 30° nanotech blades and arc foil follow facial contours for a quick, close and comfortable shave
- Wet/dry electric shaver and trimmer pop up trimmer details mustaches, beards and sideburns; Wet dry waterproof shaver can be used for a quick dry shave any time, or over the sink or in the shower
- Flexible pivoting head conforms naturally to the face, chin, neck and jaw; Shaving sensor monitors differences in beard densities to instantly adjust cutting power for smooth, even shaving
- High performance linear motor drive: Panasonic arc4 shaver is equipped with a linear motor to deliver 13,000 cuts per minute and maintains peak power up to the end of every battery charge
- Blue illuminated LCD: Quick read display shows shave timer, battery indicator, cleaning reminder, sonic vibration cleaning mode, blade/foil replacement reminder and battery charge indicator
Versatile: Philips Norelco Hybrid Electric Trimmer and Shaver Review
- The Philips Norelco OneBlade is a revolutionary electric grooming tool with technology designed for men who wear stubble, beards, or facial hair styles; OneBlade trims, edges, and shaves any length of hair
- Replaceable OneBlade lasts up to 4 month (For best shaving experience; Based on 2 full shaves per week; Actual results may vary)
- Rechargeable OneBlade can trim, edge, and shave any length of hair
- The dual sided blade for precise edging to line up your style easier than ever before
- Rechargeable OneBlade can trim, edge, and shave any length of hair
Effective Skin Guard Mode: Philips Norelco 6880/81 Wet/Dry Electric Shaver Review
- Designed with your skin in mind, Philips Norelco Shaver 6800 always delivers comfortably smooth results without compromising on closeness
- Protect your skin with our unique shaving system; Its ComfortGlide rings reduce skin friction and its SkinProtect Blades gently cut hair in fewer passes
- Easily shave hard to reach areas like your neck and jawline with MultiFlex heads that contour in 8 directions
- Shave wherever and however you'd like; Enjoy a convenient dry shave or a comfortable wet shave with gel or foam, or even in the shower
- The rechargeable Lithium ion battery delivers the power of a corded shaver without the hassle of a cord; 50 minutes of shaving time, with a 3 level LED battery indicator
Flawless In One Stroke: Braun Electric Razor 9370cc/9290cc Review
- Braun Series 9 is the worlds most efficient shaver*, T exceptionally gentle to your skin. Tested on 3-day beards vs. Leading premium tier products. Details on Braun.Com/study-results
- 5 synchronized shaving elements to capture more hair in the first stroke than any other premium shaver* tested on 3-day beards vs. Leading premium tier products. Details on Braun.Com/study-results
- 2 specialized trimmers, including titanium coating, capture even the trickiest hair ; 2x Opti-Foil For perfect closeness that lasts longer
- The innovative syncrosonictm technology with 10, 000 microvibrations capture more hair in every stroke
- Our intelligent autosensing motor guarantees efficiency in every stroke, even on dense beards. The type of blade is titanium and battery charge time is 1 hour.
Washable & Convenient To Use: Remington F5-5800 Foil Shaver Review
- Intercept Shaving Technology Pre trims longer hairs
- Pivot and Flex Foil Technology Stays close to skin for smooth results
- Rechargeable Battery 60 minutes of cordless runtime
- Pop up Detail Trimmer For finishing touches on your facial hair and sideburns
- Easy to Clean Washable under the faucet; Charging time 2 hours ; Voltage : Worldwide
Great For Sensitive Skin: Philips Norelco Electric Shaver for Sensitive Skin Review
- Philips' No.1 on sensitive skin - Comfort with anti-friction coating for a smooth glide
- Gentle Precision Blade System - Protects your skin while cutting extremely close on long, short and flat-lying hairs
- Dynamic Flex heads effortlessly move in 5 directions to follow every curve of your face and neck for a more comfortable shave
- With AquaTec technology you can enjoy a comfortable dry shave or a refreshing wet shave with gel or foam - even under the shower
- SmartClick precision trimmer for perfect mustache and sideburn trimming;Ergonomic grip & handling
Micro Comb Technology: Braun Electric Razor 3040s Review
- 3 pressure-sensitive shaving elements for efficiency and skin comfort
- Specialized micro comb captures more hair in each stroke* versus Braun Series 3. Tested on 3 day beard
- 2 rechargeable long-life NiMH batteries
- Wet&dry shaver for use with water, foam or gel
- Durable cordless electric shaver, waterproof to -5 meters
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need To Know About The Best Electric Shavers
How To Choose The Best Electric Shaver
Choosing takes some consideration, especially if you have sensitive skin. There are a variety of different features that you may or may not need. For example, someone who has a beard needs a beard trimmer, while someone who only shaves with stubble only needs blades. In this buying guide, we’ll go over the main features that you should consider when purchasing an electric razor by compiling information from the reviews. Just don’t make an attempt of buying the cheap one because it may injure your skin.
So, what’s the best electric shaver to buy? How do you find the most affordable one? The trick is that you use reviews.
Rotary Versus Foil
Rotary shavers were the first line of electric ones which provided their users with comfortable shaving. The only issue with them is that they don’t do a good job getting rid of all facial hair, they don’t provide you with a close enough shave, and they take a while to shave one area. Foil models are crafted with ultra sharp blades that can get a super close shave without leaving any stubble.
One feature that you may think you don’t need for the electric razor is an LED indicator. Imagine standing there shaving away until you notice you only have so much of the battery left. Instead of running out in the middle of a shave session, you’ll constantly be able to tell how much battery is left and know how much you need to charge the battery in the future.
Corded Versus Cordless
There are both cordless and corded models. While both of them work well in the home, the cordless provides you with more freedom of when and where you want to be while you’re shaving. Honestly, cordless is a perfect men’s electric razor option because it provides you with the ability to walk around your home and groom yourself at the same time.
Suffice it to say that you need to find a model that is easy to clean. If you happen to use this shave a lot, then you may need to find a model with easy cleaning. If it collects too much air, then the unit starts shutting down. The shavers come with a cleaning dock, and all you have to do is place the blades into the shaving dock, and it will automatically clean the blades for you.
Pop Up Trimmer
If you have long facial hair or areas that need trimming, then you should consider an electric shaver with that feature. The trimmer can help shape beards, defined jawlines, and make a fantastic mustache.
Wet & Dry Technology
It is a settled fact that not all items can be used on both dry and wet skin. It’s important to understand that many people shave in the shower and use an electric face razor. This can be dangerous. They also need to shave at the same time they wash their bodies. This is where wet and dry technology shines because you can start shaving in the shower and continue when you get out making it the best waterproof electric razor.
Verdict and our recommendation for 2020
So, what is the best choice? Should you just pick the top rated ones? While there are many razor models out there, the best are built to be durable, easy to use, prevent irritations, and have faster charge times. All of these features are set in one product – Braun Electric Razor 7865cc. This one has the highest reviews and features top ratings. As for this product, you’ll get advanced shaving technology, premium performance with the close cut and cordless design.
With this product, you won’t be disappointed with this electric shaving kit. And while it doesn’t have the wet and dry technology, you can still get away with using it on wet or dry skin. The Braun Electric Razor 7865cc has superior precision when compared with others in homemakerguide rating. We’d say that if you have to choose one, this is among the best-rated ones for men.