- 1 Top 7 Best Flat Top Grills: Comparison Table
- 1.1 Best Overall: #1 Best Seller in Grill Griddles - Blackstone Table Top Grill Review
- 1.2 Adjustable Heat Zones: #1 Best Seller in Propane Grills - Blackstone Propane Gas Griddle Cooking Station Review
- 1.3 Cast Iron Surface: Camp Chef Flat Top Grill With Shelves Review
- 1.4 Easy To Clean: Blackstone 2-burner Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Review
- 1.5 Portable: Royal Gourmet PD1300 Grill Griddle Review
- 1.6 Versatile: Cuisinart CGG-888 Grill Review
- 1.7 Convenient Combo Unit: Royal Gourmet GD401 Grill and Griddle Combo Review
- 2 Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About the Best Flat Top Grill
- 3 Best Flat Top Grill FAQs
- 4 Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2020
Top 7 Best Flat Top Grills: Comparison Table
Best Overall: #1 Best Seller in Grill Griddles - Blackstone Table Top Grill Review
- CONVENIENT AND PORTABLE - This portable grill is built with an easy to use electric igniter, uses convenient 1 pound propane bottles for fuel, and has a built in grease catcher. Perfect for camping, tailgating, road trips, hunting and everyday outdoor use
- EASY TO STORE - Simply store the griddle top upside down on top of the griddle body after use to save space; Carry by hand
- NO HASSLE CLEANUP - Blackstone makes cleanup a breeze with this table top gas griddle; Simply wipe it off with a paper towel. No fuss cooking allows you more time to enjoy the outdoors
- SPACIOUS COOKING SURFACE - This premium Blackstone griddle offers 260 square inches (15.25in x 17in) of heavy duty cooking surface for versatility and durability
- FAST AND EVEN HEATING - This grill has a stainless steel "H" burner that heats up fast! The "H" shape offers even heat distribution and fast cooking with a 12,000 BTU heat output
Adjustable Heat Zones: #1 Best Seller in Propane Grills - Blackstone Propane Gas Griddle Cooking Station Review
- Assembled Dimensions: 62.50" L x 36" H x 22" W | Weight: 120 lbs
- Propane gas fueled grill. Propane tank fasteners included.
- This unit comes equipped with a bottom shelf and a side shelf giving the user a removable cutting board, convenient paper towel holder, and strategically placed trash bag hooks PLUS Blackstone's new rear grease management system to help eliminate mess.
- Four independently controlled 15, 000 BTU stainless Steel burners make a total of 60, 000 BTUs controlled low to high for versatile cooking options
- This grill is simple to use and easy to assemble. Eliminate the hassle of kerosene, charcoal and matches with an easy start, battery powered push button ignition.
Cast Iron Surface: Camp Chef Flat Top Grill With Shelves Review
- Includes huge interchangeable flat top griddle 20.5" x 31"
- Griddle surface: 604 sq. in - Grilling surface: 501 sq. in
- Four 12,000 BTU stainless steel burners with Matchless Ignition
- Two large folding shelves
- Overall Unit Dimensions: 62.5" 37" x 22" Weight: 142 lbs.
Easy To Clean: Blackstone 2-burner Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Review
- RESTAURANT STYLE COOKING - With 470sq inches of flat top grilling, this griddle is perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cook eggs, pancakes, quesadillas, grilled cheese, steak, potatoes, teppanyaki style foods and more. Also enjoy a bottom shelf and two side shelves for food storage and prep
- REPLACE YOUR STANDARD GRILL - Replace your grill or BBQ with a Blackstone griddle and never look back! This grill is simple to use and easy to assemble, so you'll be cooking in no time. Eliminate the hassle of kerosene, charcoal and matches; This grill includes an easy start, battery powered push button ignition. With the simple push of a button your griddle is ready to go! Take the headache away from outdoor cooking and spend more time enjoying the outdoors
- TRANSPORT WITH EASE - Easily wheel around your yard or transport from your backyard to the campsite thanks to the removable griddle top, fold up legs and four industrial strength caster wheels
- DURABILITY AND LONGEVITY - This Blackstone Grill is built to last with a powder coated black steel frame, stainless steel burners and thick cold rolled steel cooktop. Super simple to clean, making post-meal cleanup a breeze
- CONTROLLABLE HEAT ZONES - Two independently controlled 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners make a total of 30,000 BTUs controlled low to high for versatile cooking options. Propane fueled by a standard 20lb tank with an accommodating tank storage tucked nicely under the left side shelf
Portable: Royal Gourmet PD1300 Grill Griddle Review
- 3 Separately Controlled burners with 9, 000 BTU each, up to 27, 000 BTU cooking power
- 24.1”L x 13.5”W, 325.9 sq.in. porcelain enamel griddle top, easy to clean by paper towel and warm soap water
- Durable stainless Steel control panel with Piezo ignition system
- Side grease cup to collect oil while cooking, also for convenient cleaning
- Including regulator for 20 lb. tank, tabletop LP gas Griddle for camping, hiking, and other outdoors
Versatile: Cuisinart CGG-888 Grill Review
- HEAT CONTROL: Two independently controlled burners provide a total of 30, 000 BTUs and allow you to control hot and cool zones on your griddle surface.
- GREASE MANAGEMENT: The over-sized 360 degree grease pan naturally funnels grease to the grease cup for easy clean up.
- COOKING VERSATILITY: The stainless steel lid with vent allows you to roast, steam, bake or smoke.
- PREP SPACE: The folding prep table comes equipped with a paper towel holder underneath.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Assembles in 30 minutes or less!
Convenient Combo Unit: Royal Gourmet GD401 Grill and Griddle Combo Review
- Easy to assemble. Dual cooking surface with one grate and one flat griddle that can be exchanged for use easily. Both offering a 292 Sq. In. cooking surface for a total of 584 total inches of cooking space.
- 4 stainless steel burners, allow you to set 4 different cooking zones, putout total 48000 BTUS with 12000 BTUS each. With 2 side table for additional working space, Cart with hooks for placing BBQ tools and a bottle opener.
- Transport with ease, easily wheel around your yard or transport from your backyard to the campsite thanks to folding frame of cart and four strength caster wheels.
- Electronic ignition, with the simple push of a button your grill or griddle is ready to go, take the headache away from outdoor cooking and spend more time enjoying the outdoors.
- Built in grease channel with removable drip pans. Allows for easy clean up at the end of each use.
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About the Best Flat Top Grill
A flat-top grill is the most convenient way of whipping up a lip-smacking grilled dish for either breakfast or lunch or dinner. It is similar to a flat top griddle but is slightly different in its working because unlike in a griddle it has a circular heating element. This changes the entire scenario because this kind of a heating system heats up extremely and also creates an even cooking surface. It is so hot that even pots and pans can be placed on top of it for cooking purposes. But do not worry, this does not mean you cannot prepare dishes that require a lower temperature. The surface is so made that it evenly distributes the heat.
Flat Top Grill vs. Regular Grill
You can cook an array of dishes on the flat top grill, whereas, on a regular grill, you can only prepare BBQ. It does not come with the feature of anything else. A flat-top grill can also alter its temperature to facilitate the cooking of various items, but the regular grill has no such feature. The meat cooked on the flat top grill and regular grill may also vary. While a flat top grill cooks the meat completely, although it takes a little more time, the regular grill may sometimes give you a slightly uneven cooked meat.
How To Choose the Best Flat Top Grill
Be it a portable flat top grill or an electric flat top grill, you must wisely make a judgment. To make sure your investment goes down to the right place read on.
If you are interested in buying a flat top grill for home, make sure it is sturdy, has a decent BTU, and a sufficient number of burners. A flat-top BBQ grill is ideal if you want it just for BBQ parties. In case you are looking for a portable one or a little tight on the budget, you can go for a cheap flat top grill like a portable electric griddle. They serve as the best outdoor flat top grill. A smoker grill combo is also a great option if you are experimentative.
Best Flat Top Grill Types
There are so many types of grills to choose from, and fortunately, in this article, we aim to guide you through it. You can choose from an array of options like an electric flat top grill, kitchen flat top grill, flat top gas grill. Before deciding, we suggest you read the elaborate and authentic flat top grill reviews.
But before you let external reviews and remarks decide your choice make sure you are completely clear about your requirements.
Best Flat Top Grill FAQs
What Are the Things That Can Be Cooked On a Flat Top Grill?
You can cook a number of dishes on a flat top grill, unlike a regular grill. Like it was before mentioned, you can adjust the temperature according to your need, and this feature enables you to cook dishes ranging from eloquent dishes like steak, BBQ wings, pork chops, and patties to basic comfort food like scrambled eggs.
How to Clean a Flat top griddle?
Often people complain of the inconvenience of cleaning a flat top griddle, but trust us, it is very easy to maintain one, only if you work fast and not procrastinate. Try to scrape off the food debris while the griddle is hot because on cooling down, they completely settle on the surface and often become irremovable. Be careful while you do it. Grab a brush and with warm water scrape off the debris. Refrain from using any harsh chemicals or products. Be patient and repeat the steps if necessary. You may also use some vegetable oil. You may, from time to time, polish your griddle like a polish that is food safe. Patience is all you need to maintain a flat top griddle.
Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2020
We have thus brought to your avail our expert research and reviews in order to help you decide which flat top grill you need to buy. Keep in mind all the factors discussed in this article for an effective buy. You can also check the reviews at homemakerguide.com to buy the best flat top grill available in 2020.