- 1 TOP 10 Gaming Monitors Under 200: Comparison Table
- 1.1 Best Overall: Top For eSports - BenQ ZOWIE Gaming Monitor Review
- 1.2 Ultrathin: Best Colors - Acer IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor Review
- 1.3 Flicker-free Technology: Asus Dual HDMI Eye Care Console Gaming Monitor Review
- 1.4 Great Brightness: Sceptre Curved 144Hz Gaming LED Monitor Review
- 1.5 Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratio: ViewSonic 60Hz 1080P Gaming Monitor Review
- 1.6 VESA Compatibility: BenQ 24 Inch 144Hz Gaming Monitor Review
- 1.7 Built-in Speakers: Acer Nitro IPS Gaming Monitor Review
- 1.8 Customized Game Mode: LG UltraGear Gaming Monitor Review
- 1.9 Most Affordable: Pixio 24 inch 144Hz Gaming Monitor Review
- 1.10 G-Sync Compatible: Pixio 24 inch 144Hz Gaming Monitor Review
- 2 Buyer’s Guide: All You Need To Know About The Best Budget Gaming Monitor Under 200
- 3 Verdict And our recommendation for 2020
TOP 10 Gaming Monitors Under 200: Comparison Table
Best Overall: Top For eSports - BenQ ZOWIE Gaming Monitor Review
- 24" 1920 x 1080 (1080p) Full HD Display supporting up to 75 Hz (configure through GPU settings).
- 1ms Response Time (GTG) to eliminate ghosting and lag, providing you the optimal console gaming experience.
- Exclusive Color Vibrance and Black eQualizer technology to enhance color representation and visual clarity, giving you the advantage on the battlefield.
- Optimized display presets for RTS, FPS, and Fighting Game modes, along with Smart Scaling/Display Mode to create custom screen sizes, giving users a complete customized viewing experience.
- Flicker free technology with a special bezel frame to minimize visual distractions and reduce eye strain, increasing your comfort for intensive gaming sessions.
Ultrathin: Best Colors - Acer IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor Review
- 21.5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- And Radeon free sync technology. No compatibility for VESA Mount
- Refresh rate: 75 hertz - Using HDMI port
- Zero-frame design | ultra-thin | 4ms response time | IPS panel
- Ports: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA
Flicker-free Technology: Asus Dual HDMI Eye Care Console Gaming Monitor Review
- 1ms response time Featuring ASUS game Fast input technology and dual HDMI ports for a smooth console gaming experience
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free and blue light filter to minimize eye fatigue
- Ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Exclusive Game Visual & GAME plus functions to enhance color performance and control
- Free Sync/Adaptive Sync technology with 75 Hz refresh rate for a tear-free experience with AMD Radeon GPU
Great Brightness: Sceptre Curved 144Hz Gaming LED Monitor Review
- 24" Curved Gaming Monitor
- 144Hz Refresh Rate More than double the standard refresh rate, 144Hz gives gamers an edge in visibility as frames transition instantly, leaving behind no blurred images
- AMD FreeSync With FreeSync, gamers now enjoy smooth video and seamless on the spot movement through their fast paced games.
- DisplayPort, HDMI, Audio Out Jack
- Anti-Flicker Provides a crisper picture by preventing the backlight from flickering periodically
Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratio: ViewSonic 60Hz 1080P Gaming Monitor Review
- FORM & FUNCTION: With modern design, and Full HD (1920x1080p) resolution, this monitors look as good as it performs
- GAME ON: An arsenal of pre-set customizable visual modes keeps you ready for gaming and multimedia entertainment
- MAXIMIZED COLOR & CONTRAST: MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio delivers sharp, crisp images
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The VX2252MH supports laptops, PCs, and Macs with HDMI, DVI, and VGA inputs
- INDUSTRY-LEADING : 3-year coverage with access to our US-based customer service team
VESA Compatibility: BenQ 24 Inch 144Hz Gaming Monitor Review
- Lightning-fast 144 Hz refresh rate performance for a smooth gaming experience.
- 1ms Response Time (GTG) to eliminate ghosting and lag, providing the optimal gaming experience. Dimensions (HxWxD mm)- 559 (Hightest) / 429 (Lowest) x 570 x 219. Dimensions with wall mount (HxWxD mm) (w/o Base)- 347x570x59.97
- Exclusive Color Vibrance and Black eQualizer technology to enhance visual clarity and customized color settings, giving players the advantage on the battlefield.
- Multiple connectivity options featuring DisplayPort, Dual-Link DVI-D to reach 144Hz, HDMI, and Headphone/Microphone Jack input.
- Full height, tilt, and swivel adjustment with VESA Compatibility: 100mm x 100mm. Manufacturer Limited Warranty: 3 Years
Built-in Speakers: Acer Nitro IPS Gaming Monitor Review
- 23.8 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- Response time: 1ms VRB
- Refresh rate: 144 hertz
- Zero frame design
- Ports: 1 x display port & 2 x HDMI 2.0 (HDMI cable included)
Customized Game Mode: LG UltraGear Gaming Monitor Review
- 24 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) - TN panel
- 144Hz refresh rate - 1ms response time
- Radeon free Sync technology
- Multiple inputs - (HDMI x 2 and display port)
- Headphone out port
Most Affordable: Pixio 24 inch 144Hz Gaming Monitor Review
- 20" Led HD+ monitor high resolution 1600 x 900
- 2 x HDMI ports ( convertible to DVI )
- Vesa wall mount ready
- Built in speakers
- Mounting Type: VESA wall mount hole pattern 75mm x 75mm
G-Sync Compatible: Pixio 24 inch 144Hz Gaming Monitor Review
- 24 inch FHD (Full High Definition) 1920 x 1080p Premier Esports Gaming Monitor
- IPS Technology, 178˚ Viewing Angle with Anti-Glare screen
- 144Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms Response (MPRT) AMD Radeon FreeSync Premium Technology (48-144Hz), G-Sync Compatible
- Flicker Free, Low Blue Light, VESA 75x75, Connectivity: 1 x DisplayPort 1.2(144Hz), 1 x HDMI (120Hz), 1 x Audio Out. Compatible with Console & PC platforms. Includes DisplayPort cable, Power adapter and stand.
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need To Know About The Best Budget Gaming Monitor Under 200
How to choose Best Budget Gaming Monitor Under 200
Resolution and Diagonal
Diagonal is the first thing you must pay attention to when choosing the best cheap gaming monitor. The optimal diagonal gamer monitor – from 23 inches, the optimal resolution – Full HD.
Type of Matrix
IPS (In-Plane Switching) ideal for color reproduction, contrast and viewing angles – 178 degrees.
MVA/VA (Vertical Alignment) was created as an alternative to IPS, but with a lower price, VA-screens have good contrast and color rendition. The response time of individual models reaches 1-2 m/s.
It must be quick. The average time of the response is of 4-8, cyber sportsmen and pro gamers prefer monitors with a response time of 1-2 m/s.
Backlight Brightness and Contrast
Traditionally, the brightness of the backlight is measured in candelas per square meter. The higher is the number in the declared characteristics the brighter is the screen. The optimal value for the game monitor is 300 cd/m2.
The update rate means how many times the monitor completely redraws and displays the image per second. A 60-Hz is quite enough for the simple gamer but for a top-end, gaming PC it is better to buy a monitor with an update rate of 140 Hz.
Monitors with the matte coating are less glaring and do not reflect external light sources, due to what they need less brightness. Glossy screens offer only a slightly juicier picture, but most tend to the first option. Take a closer look at cheap gaming pc with a monitor with anti-reflective coating. Such devices combine the advantages of both technologies, but they are more expensive.
Type of Connection
VGA (Video Graphics Array) connector, which transmits only the analog signal in low resolution.
DVI (Digital Visual Interface) – old, but thanks to several iterations. It is the actual type of connection. In Dual Link mode, you can transmit resolution up to 2560 × 1600 via the connector.
HDMI is gold, digital standard with support for sound transmission. The higher is the version – the higher is the throughput.
Do not forget to read gaming monitor reviews where you can find information about the best cheap gaming monitor you want to buy.
Verdict And our recommendation for 2020
The best gaming monitor under 200 is an irreplaceable thing for every gamer. You cannot get satisfaction from the game without a quality gaming monitor. The best gaming monitor under 200 must have a good matrix, quick response time and good color rendering. Such types of devices must also work with technologies against eyestrain. It is important for a long time to play. The best budget gaming monitor also must be made of materials.