Top 10 Best Gaming Monitors Under 300: Comparison Chart
Best Overall: BenQ Review
- 24 inch full HD 1080P IPS panel: 23. 8” full HD IPS widescreen with 1920x1080 resolution, 250 nits of brightness, built-in speakers
- Wide viewing angle: 178° wide viewing angle for clarity from any viewing angle
- Edge to edge slim bezel design: Ultra-slim bezel for virtually seamless multi-panel configurations for extended view, space-saving base, elegant design for home office
- Patented Eye-Care for extended use: Proprietary brightness Intelligence Adaptive technology adjusts brightness for comfortable viewing, low blue light and zero-flicker technology prevent headaches and eye strain. This eye tech delivers optimized images that are easy on your eyes.
- Integrated cable management system: neatly hides cables inside monitor stand; VESA wall mount: 100 x 100 (millimeter)
Perfectly Positioned: Dell Review
- Fighting Fast: A 144Hz refresh rate combined with a 1ms (MPRT) response time eliminates motion blur and allows fast-moving visuals to be seen with incredible clarity.
- Fluid and Smooth: Nvidia G-SYNC Compatible Certification and AMD FreeSync Premium technology minimizes graphic distortions like screen tearing and stuttering for smoother, fluid gameplay and extraordinary image quality.
- Perfectly positioned: The height- and tilt-adjustability lets you game in comfort for extended periods.
Build-in Speakers: Sceptre Review
- Monitor Design - Our Slim 1800R Curved FHD (1920 x 1080) display provides a immersive picture
- Display Performance - A 185hz refresh rate and a 3ms response time will improve clarity on your picture during fast action scenes. AMD FreeSync Premium compatibility will make your picture even smoother.
- Picture Quality - 92% sRGB Color Gamut and 16.7 Million Color Depth will show all of your content with clarity and color accuracy
- Ports - 2 HDMI, 1 DP, and 3.5mm Audio In/Out allow you to connect whatever devices you need
- Included in the Box - Monitor, Stand, Stand Screws, 5 ft DP cable, AC Power Adapter, VESA Mount Adapter, User Manual, Screw Driver, Warranty Card
FreeSync Premium: Philips Review
- Philips E-Line 24" (23.8" viewable) LCD monitor with Full HD 1920x1080 and VA panel for wide-viewing angles and accurate color production for an immersive experience
- IMMERSIVE VISUALS: Experience crisp details, incredible contrast with rich black details, and 125.9% sRGB/96.1% NTSC color gamut for true-to-life picture with Ultra Wide-Color Technology
- SMOOTH GAMEPLAY: 4ms response time, 144Hz refresh rate, and AMD FreeSync Premium technology provides fluid, artifact-free gaming performance
- SEAMLESS SETUP: 3-sided frameless design with ultra-narrow borders allow for minimal distractions and optimal multi-monitor setup
- MULTIPLE OUTPUTS: HDMI, DisplayPort, and Audio-Out connectivity
Curved: Samsung Review
- GET FULLY IMMERSED with 24-inch curved gaming monitor with an industry-leading 1800R curvature
- 144HZ REFRESH RATE puts you ahead, even in the most demanding games
- NO MORE CHOPPY GAME PLAY as AMD Radeon FreeSync virtually eliminates image tears for exceptionally smooth, fast-action gaming
- WHOPPING 3000:1 CONTRAST RATIO with advanced VA panel lets you see enemies, even in darker scenes with greater accuracy
- EASIER ON EYES with Eye Saver Mode to reduce blue light emissions. Product Dimensions Without Stand-21.5 x 12.8 x 3.5 inches
Ultra Smooth Action: Asus Review
- 23.8-Inch full HD (1920x1080) IPS gaming monitor with fast 144Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and Fast paced gameplay
- Asus extreme low motion blur (elmb) technology with 1ms MPRT to further reduce ghosting and motion blur
- Free Sync technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- Ergonomically designed stand to offer extensive swivel, tilt, pivot and height adjustments
- Shadow Boost Technology to enhance image details in dark areas, brightening scenes without over-exposing bright areas
Flickerless Technology: AOPEN Review
- 27" Full HD (1920 x 1080) VA Display with AMD FreeSync Premium Technology
- 1500R Curved Display with 16:9 Aspect Ratio | Brightness: 250 cd/m2
- 165Hz Refresh Rate | Response Time: 5ms (G to G)
- Zero Frame Design
- Ports: 1 x Display Port and 2 x HDMI (Display Port Cable and HDMI Cable Included)
Superlative Clarity: Lenovo Review
- Made for high-paced, competitive eSports gaming, enjoy exceptionally smooth, stutter-free play with AMD FreeSync Premium, a 240Hz refresh rate, and 1ms response time
- This 24.5" IPS FHD gaming monitor offers 3-side NearEdgeless bezels, 1920x1080 resolution, 178° viewing angle, and 99% sRGB
- HDMI 2.0 and DP 1.2 video connectivity; four built-in USB 3.2 ports also let you access data from external sources
- Play in comfort – the stand for the Legion Y25-25 computer monitor offers multiple positions to tilt, pivot, swivel, or lift your screen, plus it's VESA mountable. There's even a hook for your headphones
- This gaming monitor is also TÜV Rheinland Eye Comfort-certified, meaning your eyes are protected from harmful blue light, flickering screens, glare, and external reflections
Freedom & Flexibility: VIOTEK Review
- ULTRAWIDE 21:9 MONITOR — The full-hd monitor resolution (2560x1080p) delivers pixels packed with detail and brilliant colors with a 107% sRGB color gamut for high color accuracy. And the ultrawide screen real estate gives you more room to enhance productivity.
- GAME-READY 120HZ MONITOR — The fast refresh rate means smoother video transitions with zero dropped frames. Perfect for movies and video conferencing. Easier on the eyes, the higher refresh rates help reduce eyestrain during extended use.
- ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION — Work. Play. Create. Experience. From the true cinema-quality multimedia display to the dual-input PIP/PBP integrated productivity tools. This compact desktop monitor works for entrepreneurs, casual gamers and content creators alike.
- VIOTEK GAMING SUITE — Smooth gameplay. Optimized colors. Sure-shot targeting. We know what it takes to play and win. That’s why we give players all the tools needed to play harder and better: AMD FreeSync, FPS/RTS optimization, GAMEPLUS crosshairs.
- BEST-IN-CLASS SUPPORT – We don’t play with dead pixels – neither will you! New Viotek ultrawide gaming monitors are protected by our Zero-Tolerance Dead Pixel Policy and 3-Year Limited Warranty, fully backed by a U.S. company.
- 27" Class (27" Viewable) AOC Gaming monitor with 1920x1080 Full HD Resolution VA Panel
- Rapid 1ms response time (MPRT) and 144Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync for smooth competitive gameplay
- 3-sided frameless design with ultra-narrow borders for the ultimate multi-monitor setup
- RE-SPAWNED: 3-year zero-bright-dot, 3-year advance replacement, 1-year (one-time) accidental damage
- 121.94% sRGB & 89.89% DCI-P3 color gamut coverage for accurate color reproduction and life-like images
Important Factors to Consider Best Gaming Monitor Under 300
The price factor varies at times, and it drops, which is no less than a celebration. There are only a few factors which you need to understand about this cheapest gaming monitor. Aiming from reliability to efficiency, there are some cheap, budget-friendly, and top-rated PCS available. Understand the below factors to consider the best gaming monitor under 300:
Screen Size and Resolution
It is very important to maintain the right balance between the two independent factors, which are the screen size and resolution. The images must have good color accuracy and detail in them. If you are purchasing a 1080 (Full HD) monitor, then the screen size should be in the range of 25″ to 27″, whereas if you are purchasing a 1440p (QHD) monitor, then 27 inches is the perfect screen size.
Widescreen always stands to be the best choice as it produces colors with richness and wide viewing angles. This ultra-wide feature is useful for games that support 21:9 format, watching movies, and extra horizontal space through which you can enjoy surfing, working, multitasking, and other activities.
The budget ultra-wide monitor is always the right choice, but typically, sizes between 24 inches to 27 inches are recommended to gamers.
Input Lag and Response Time
The time taken between the input you give to the computer and the response you receive on the computer screen is known as the time lag. The time taken by your computer screen to shift from black color to white color and again to black color is known as the response time. They are the two important features to keep in mind while purchasing the best monitor for gaming under 200 as the lower the input lag and response time, the higher the picture quality will be. For professional and competitive gamers, it is very important to have a response time as low as 1ms which the gaming monitors using TN panels provide.
How often the screen can refresh or update to reflect changes that have happened is the refresh rate. The smoother motion our eyes visualizes is, the higher the refresh rate. Purchasing the best 144hz monitor under 300 is advantageous over 60hz. The reason behind the preference for the cheap 144hz gaming monitor is the better vision, greater experience, and quick reactions it offers. If your GPU makes light work of games, then no such issue will be evident, otherwise, you need to bring the best FPS in the game.
A good quality gaming monitor under 300 provides a lot of flexibility concerning ergonomics. You can flexibly tilt back, swivel left or right, and adjust its height along with a few more things. Not every pc stands for your needs, so be sure about the best monitor under 300 you want to purchase is ergonomically suitable for you.
The biggest irritating problem which most PC gamers and games face is screen tearing. The solution to this problem is Nvidia G-sync and AMD Freesync. Both of these meet the problem in different ways.
Read the bulletins to know more:
- Nvidia G-sync – Mostly premium computer screens have this module. It is a hardware solution that requires a proprietary scaler module to function.
- AMD FreeSync – It is a new monitor technology with many special developments. This technology uses the adaptive sync standard built-in to function.
The best gaming monitor under 250 has the following panel technologies:
- TN panels – Compared to other panels, they have the best response time and a higher refresh rate. These are affordable but have restricted viewing angles and wrong color quality when compared to IPS panels.
- IPS panels – Best known for the high image quality and better viewing angles, these are the expensive panels out of all. They have a slower response time and refresh rate.
- VA panels – They are the average quality panels lying between the IPS and TN panels. They have good contrast levels and are mostly found in the best curved gaming monitor under 300.
High color reproduction implies vivid environments and distinction in colors. It aims at providing better-looking gaming environments. It is designed for single users with the best viewing angles. The IPS panel is a good selection if color reproduction is your top priority.
Have a read about the various monitor ports:
- Display port – DP is the best connector for an audio and video signal and can transmit 144Hz up to 4K.
- HDMI – Best audio and video signal for TV to PC connections.
- VGA and DVI – VGA is an old, legacy video connector that is only used when nothing else is available. DVI is only video connectors that are perfect for old systems or 144Hz at 1080p.
How many FPS can a human eye see?
The human eye has the potential to see around 60 FPS and a little more.
How long do monitors last?
Your budget 4k gaming monitor must last for a long time. Minimum 10 years is the optimum average rate.
Verdict and Our Recommendation
Picking the best, cheap, and top-rated PC is never easy. You need to be aware of several factors while purchasing it. The right game space is necessary because it is the prime factor that will either build up or break your gaming experience. Through our gaming monitor under 300 reviews, we have tried to make your search a little less hectic.
So, quickly purchase your best gaming monitor under 300 in 2020 and let us about your selection!
- 1 Top 10 Best Gaming Monitors Under 300: Comparison Chart
- 1.1 Best Overall: BenQ Review
- 1.2 Perfectly Positioned: Dell Review
- 1.3 Build-in Speakers: Sceptre Review
- 1.4 FreeSync Premium: Philips Review
- 1.5 Curved: Samsung Review
- 1.6 Ultra Smooth Action: Asus Review
- 1.7 Flickerless Technology: AOPEN Review
- 1.8 Superlative Clarity: Lenovo Review
- 1.9 Freedom & Flexibility: VIOTEK Review
- 1.10 AOC Review
- 2 Important Factors to Consider Best Gaming Monitor Under 300
- 3 FAQ
- 4 Verdict and Our Recommendation