Best Gas Leaf Blowers Comparison Chart
We analyzed the top-rated products offered on the market and compared their main features to ease the decision making process for you.
1 place :
Husqvarna 350BT 1.6 kW 50.2 cc 7500 rpm 180 MPH Backpack Leaf Blower
1 place :
Husqvarna leaf blower has a small weight and increased power. This best gas-powered leaf blower comes equipped with a modern engine, which reduces emissions and saves fuel. It is worth noting that the design of this blower is very ergonomic, so your back will not get tired. In addition, here you will find seat belts.
The fuel tank of this best gas leaf blower has a good volume and guarantees a sufficient duration of the gas blower operation until the next refueling.
- High speed and output power
- Cruise control, which maintains a constant speed of rotation. This means that you will not have to regulate it constantly
- Instant start-up
- Ergonomic handle
- Intuitive management
2 place :
Best for Guarantee: Hitachi RB24EAP 23.9cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered 170 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower
2 place :
The second position on our list has a high-quality engine and low emissions. The air volume of the Hitachi leaf blower is about 441 cubic feet per minute. This gas-powered blower is equipped with a convenient switch and has a convenient throttle lever. It is worth noting that this best gas leaf blower has a very small weight, which is very convenient for working with it.
- Suitable for cleaning large and small areas
- High power
- Seven-year warranty from the manufacturer
- The high speed of work
3 place :
Best for Low Level of Fatigue: Makita BHX2500CA Commercial Grade Handheld Blower
3 place :
This best gas leaf blower is equipped with a four-stroke engine, which has a maximum airspeed and a two-stage air filter. It is worth noting that this device starts quickly. In addition, this gas leaf blower has a low weight. It is equipped with high-muffler and cruise control. These factors provide a low level of fatigue while working with this gas-powered leaf blower.
- Soft ergonomic handle
- Quality silencer
- Automatic decompression of the engine allows you to start the device quickly
4 place :
Best Ergonomic: Husqvarna 125B 170 MPH Gas Powered Handheld Blower
4 place :
This best gas blower differs from others because it has a small weight and it is very maneuverable in narrow places. This means that you can clean the flower beds, sidewalks, small yards, and driveways. Despite the fact that this device is small and ergonomic, it has a high speed of work. Thanks to this ergonomic design, your wrist will not get tired. It is worth noting that this best gas leaf blower is equipped with anti-vibration carriers and angularly adjustable handles that decrease fatigue.
5 place :
Best Users Kit: Echo PB-250LN Handheld Gas Blower
5 place :
Echo gas-powered leaf blower has a large enough engine and a capacious fuel tank. It is worth adding that the Echo leaf blower is very lightweight and it has a solid airspeed. This gas blower is made of plastic, which does not guarantee a long period of work. This is the only drawback of this device.
Advantages of Using the Best Gas Leaf Blower
A portable gas leaf blower is much more convenient than the usual electric device. Despite the fact that it is noisy, you will find more advantages than disadvantages. You don’t have to charge such devices, because you only need to stretch the cord. The four-stroke engine of this device works cleaner and more powerful. Two-stroke devices require mixing of gasoline and oil, in contrast to a four-stroke option, which is refueled only with gas. Another advantage is the small weight of the best gas leaf blower. In addition, it is cheaper than all other devices.
Best Gas Leaf Blower Buying Guide
Types of the Leaf Blowers
The first thing you need to determine is what kinds of the best leaf blowers you can find at the market.
Handy blowers are the most familiar and understandable at work. They have an attractive design and small weight. Handy blowers equipped with a convenient handle.
Backpack blowers are worn on the shoulders, like a backpack. The motor and impeller are on the back of the device, so they are convenient to transport. However, such tools can work on large areas and classify as professional.
Wheeled blowers are perfect for the large-scale harvesting of leaves and other garbage. They always have a very large box for gathering grass and a wide branch pipe; there are all three modes of operation. The impeller equipped with additional steel knives easily crushes thick branches and twigs, and the most powerful models can crush even glass and plastic.
To choose the device correctly, you should follow the following parameters:
- Guarantee and reliability. The warranty can be different from 2 years to four, and more. All types of devices presented in our rating have a long-term guarantee that gives confidence that the manufacturer will correct any problems that have arisen not through your fault.
- Power. For the device to work powerfully and have enough energy to move over long distances, it needs a lot of power. For example, if the blower has 350 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), it means that it pushes out 350 cubic feet of air per minute. Judging by the gas blower reviews from users who bought blowers with high power, thinking that they would get more performance, they had to put the leaves themselves. Choose power above average, and you will be satisfied with the performance of your device.
- Ease to use. These devices work for 10 years or more. However, you must fulfill certain conditions for the care of the blower. The main thing is using a fresh mixture for refueling every time you work with the blower. The second aspect of the long-term work of the device is the regular replacement of the spark plugs and, if necessary, the replacement of the air filters.
How to Choose the Best Gas Leaf Blower
- You should estimate the area on which you will use the device and then choose the type of it. The bigger is the area, the bigger must be the power;
- You can prefer the best gas leaf blower with a pulling cord, or you can buy an additional device, thanks to which the blower can be transferred;
- Determine the acceptable noise level in your area. If the noise level is a problem, you should get an electric blower instead of a gas device, as it is less noisy;
- Determine the type of device that is easier to use. The two-stroke blower runs with a mixture of gasoline and oil. The four-stroke device uses only gas. It is more comfortable because you do not have to mix fuel;
- Choose a device with the ability to adjust to different levels of airspeed and monitor the movement of garbage;
- In addition, read gas leaf blower reviews from real users. It will help you to understand how the device works in real conditions.
The Difference between Expensive and Cheap Models
- The price. The difference in price depends on the number of functions. More expensive gas blowers equipped with a gas cylinder are more powerful. Cheap ones offer fewer functions and use only one speed;
- The range of use. Cheap devices are suitable for cleaning sidewalks, access roads, etc. Expensive gas leaf blowers make it possible to move wet and heavy garbage and clean large areas with several trees.
- The level of vibration. Gas blowers from the higher price segment reproduce a low level of vibration, which ensures that you will be less tired;
- The construction. A big part of such devices have a comfortable and soft handle, which makes it easier to hold the device;
- Speed. Cheap blowers offer work only with one speed, while expensive ones give the opportunity to regulate it. Usually, expensive blowers offer four levels of speed or alternating choke.
- Engines. The more expensive the blower, the better is the engine. Typically, expensive price segment devices have a four-stroke motor that reproduces low noise and vibration.
- The warranty. Usually, expensive devices have a longer warranty period of service. This means that the manufacturer will be able to correct all the problems that have occurred not through your fault for a long time. It is very important since you are buying a gas blower for many years of use. Give preference to the device with a long warranty period.
The Best Gas Leaf Blower. Final Advice
The best gas leaf blower is a convenient device for cleaning different outside territories that is why it is important to choose the most optimal best gas leaf blower. We gave the first place to Husqvarna 350BT Backpack Leaf Blower. This best gas leaf blower is powerful enough and has great technical characteristics. In addition, this position has the best gas leaf blower reviews.