- 1 Top 7 Best Grout Cleaners: Comparison Table
- 1.1 Best Overall: Professionals Choice - IT JUST Works! Grout-EEZ Tile & Grout Cleaner Review
- 1.2 Best Shower Grout Cleaner: Easy To Apply + Effective - Skylarlife Home Mold & Mildew Cleaner Review
- 1.3 Best Tile and Grout Cleaner: Hoover Grout and Tile Cleaner Solution Review
- 1.4 Great Grout Cleaner for Granite: Black Diamond Stoneworks MARBLE & TILE FLOOR CLEANER Review
- 1.5 Color Grout Cleaner: TECH Grout Cleaner Review
- 1.6 Strong Enough For Commercial Use: Ultimate Grout Cleaner Review
- 1.7 Hard Water Stain Remover: Goo Gone Grout & Tile Cleaner Review
- 2 Buyer’s Guide
- 3 Our Recommendation for 2020
Top 7 Best Grout Cleaners: Comparison Table
Best Overall: Professionals Choice - IT JUST Works! Grout-EEZ Tile & Grout Cleaner Review
This is a heavy-duty cleaner usually used by professionals. It helps in removing tough stains caused by grease, dirt, and grime from ceramic, tiles, and porcelain surfaces. Buy it like a pack of 2 with a brush, which makes the task of cleaning easy. Due to the bush, you won't have to bend and scrub a lot.
Plus, this great solution will save you a buck - with just one bottle, you can clean an area of 500 sq. ft. This best grout cleaner offers an excellent price-quality ratio!
Ease of use, economical prices, and quick action make it a favorite among the cleaning companies as well as homemakers.
Why We Like It
- It can be used on ceramic, subway tiles, and porcelain surfaces.
- Easy to use pack with a stand-up brush
- More savings on household
- Offers 30-day return with 100% money-back in case the customers are not satisfied with it
Best Shower Grout Cleaner: Easy To Apply + Effective - Skylarlife Home Mold & Mildew Cleaner Review
This best gel-based cleanser is betted to be one of the useful products to remove tough stains caused by mold and mildew on bathroom floors, sinks, taps, and shower areas. It is easy to use - apply some solution on the surface, leave it for 6-8 hours, and rinse it away, no scrubbing is required!
This best bathroom grout cleaner is one of the must-have products to keep your bathroom tiles and sinks free from rust and dirt. It comes in as a handy bottle.
You can use this powerful solution even on colored surfaces, just dilute it a bit.
Why We Like It
- Highly recommended product to clean stains from mold and mildew
- The gel-based solution helps in cleaning the small areas near sinks and shower
- The thin nozzle helps in a secure application on the difficult to reach areas
Best Tile and Grout Cleaner: Hoover Grout and Tile Cleaner Solution Review
This powerful concentrated cleaning solution can be used on tiles and other hard floor surfaces as well. It is an excellent option if you have the cleaning machines as it is suitable for all types of devices. If you suffer from allergies, don't hesitate to buy this product because it's completely safe! It doesn't contain health-hazardous ingredients, and its smell is mild and pleasant. Plus, you could save buying this detergent - due to its formula, you won't need much of it to clean large areas.
The solution suitable for hand cleaning, plus it can be tried by diluting it into an old spray bottle. It is safe when used with the machines.
Why We Like It
- Powerful concentrated solution – Useless to clean more
- Pleasant smell restores the freshness in the rooms where it is used
- Suitable for machine cleaning
- It is phosphate-free, highly bio-degradable, Non-toxic, and septic safe
Great Grout Cleaner for Granite: Black Diamond Stoneworks MARBLE & TILE FLOOR CLEANER Review
This is an easy grout cleaner for granite and all your marble, ceramic, vinyl, natural stone, and brick surfaces. This one solution is suitable for all your hard floor cleaning purposes. The black diamond grout cleaner is safe around children and pets, as it is eco-friendly and bio-degradable.
The grout cleaning reviews for this product say that it may leave a thin film over the floors. If it happens to you, just use less detergent. Or manage it by additional rinsing.
It's an economical solution for your household.
- It comes as a concentrated liquid, so it will last longer.
- The no-rinse hypoallergenic formula gives a streak-free cleaning.
- Odor-free safe cleaning solution suits all different floors
- It does leave a thin film after the cleaning is over.
Color Grout Cleaner: TECH Grout Cleaner Review
The unique formula of this grout cleaner penetrates deep into the surface to remove tough stains; it perfectly copes with oil, salt, and dirt. You can use it for white and colored surfaces
This cleaning solution is safe due to its non-acidic base. So, you don't even need to wear gloves when you use it! If stains are too harsh and/or old, apply some cleaner and leave it for several hours (not more than 8), then mop or rinse the solution, maybe some scrubbing will be needed - and here you go! The floor or any other surface is shining!
Overall, with eco-friendly features and no odor, it is a good grout cleaner if you are determined to get the stains out with a bit of hand scrubbing and rinse.
- It removes all the deep and old stains
- Safe to use as it is non-acidic and biodegradable
- It's odorless, so there are no headaches or discomfort while using it
- It comes in easy to use spray bottles
- It requires rinsing many times to remove the white haze on the floor
Strong Enough For Commercial Use: Ultimate Grout Cleaner Review
As the name suggests, it is the ultimate grout cleaner for both colored and white surfaces. It is a non-acid based cleaner suitable for all types of floors, including marble, porcelain, ceramic, and tile. It works deep into the surface to remove stubborn, the dirtiest stains. This detergent has an innovative formula and easily copes with grease, oil, dirt, and soap scum.
We like that the manufacturer gives clear information about where, how, and for what purposes this solution works. Just read the label, and you are good to go!
The name can mislead people a bit as they might also think it might work to remove the mold and mildew as well. Otherwise, this is a good option in the non-acid range. Plus, it can make the best marble cleaner!
- Suitable for commercial use because of its deep clean characteristic
- The solution removes stains grime, dirt, grease, and soap scum from floors and tiles
- Safe for both white and colored surfaces.
- Not suitable to remove mold, mildew, and calcium or water spots as it is a non-acid based solution
Hard Water Stain Remover: Goo Gone Grout & Tile Cleaner Review
Goo Gone Grout & Tile Cleaner is one of the best grout cleaners. This great product can remove the toughest stains caused by hard water, mold, mild dew, and soap scum. It is one of the very few cleaners which helps in removing the hard water stains. Customers tell that this solution copes even with a nasty buildup of the grout. It may require some scrubbing, but still, this detergent works perfectly! It can make the best kitchen grout cleaner, as well.
A good pick if one is interested in having a fresh fragrant room after cleaning.
- A pleasant smell that does not cause any discomfort
- Works wells in removing mold and mildew from the tiles with minimal effort
- Safe on porcelain as well
- Not for all types of floors. Acid-base might disturb colored surfaces
The best grout cleaner to choose for your needs would depend on the type of floor, the stains to be removed, and preferences regarding acid and non-acid bases.
- For the best white grout cleaner, you can choose the one that has the acid-base formula, and for non-whites, you can go for the non-acid based solutions.
- For the shine on the granite floors to remain intact, you can pick the granite gold grout cleaner.
- We have separate varieties for mold, mildew, and calcium stains on the floors.
Grout cleaner reviews also serve as the best guide to own the ideal product.
The Best Grout Cleaner Types
The best types of grout cleaners are the ones that have an acid-base formula like the Grout-EZZ heavy-duty tile cleaner. They act quickly on tough stains but gives out a heavy odor. These are multi-purpose and also work as great drain cleaners.
We can go for the mild ones if we prefer eco-friendly options and less discomfort while using. This mild detergent can also serve as the best wood deck cleaner.
Our Recommendation for 2020
We, at homemakerguide.com, have spent endless hours testing and analyzing the best grout cleaners available on the market. All detergents deserve their palace on our list – they do the job well. However, the title of the best grout cleaner 2020 goes to IT JUST Works! Grout-EEZ Cleaner. We like this reliable solution because it helps to remove the toughest stains quickly. It can be used on ceramic, subway tiles, and porcelain surfaces. This detergent boasts an easy to use pack with a stand-up brush. Besides, the manufacturer guarantees a 30-day return with 100% money-back in case the customers are not satisfied with the product. Why not give it a try?