- 1 Comparison Table of the Top Ten Laminate Floor Cleaners
- 1.1 Best Overall: Great Versatility - Black Diamond Wood And Laminate Floor Cleaner Review
- 1.2 Great Multi-surface Floor Cleaner: Quick & Easy Apply - Quick Shine Multi-surface Floor Finish And Polish
- 1.3 Best Floor Cleaner For Filling In Scratches: Rejuvenate All Floors Restorer And Polish Review
- 1.4 Best Floor polish for High Traffic Areas: Weiman Wood Floor Polish and Restorer Review
- 1.5 Great Smelling Floor Cleaner: Swiffer Wetjet Hardwood Floor Mopping And Cleaning Solution Refills Review
- 1.6 Top No-wax Cleaner For Regular Use: Bruce Hardwood And Laminate Floor Cleaner Review
- 1.7 Gentle And Green Floor Cleaner: Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner Refill Review
- 1.8 The Best Hard Surface Floor Cleaner: Shaw — R2X Hard Surfaces Flooring Cleaner Review
- 1.9 Best Natural Floor Cleaner: Better Life Naturally Dirt-destroying Floor Cleaner Review
- 1.10 Decent Cleaner For All Types Of Wood Floors: Black Diamond Stoneworks Wood & Laminate Floor Cleaner Review
- 2 Buyer's Guide
- 3 Our recommendation for 2020
Comparison Table of the Top Ten Laminate Floor Cleaners
After thorough researching and many trials, we have come up with a comprehensive list of the ten best products to clean laminate floors. Here they are!
Best Overall: Great Versatility - Black Diamond Wood And Laminate Floor Cleaner Review
This disinfectant can clean both wood and laminate floors with ease. It does not leave any streaks or patches behind. This floor cleaner has a special additive, PS3 (triple-action poly shield). PS3 not only cleans but also protects surfaces. It also prevents dirt and soil from sticking, also keeps the floor looking clean and shiny. This best laminate floor cleaner gives excellent results and is easy to use. Your floors will shine and sparkle without much effort. Laminate floors are easy to maintain and can last for a long time if you take proper care of them.
This best laminate floor cleaner will give you good returns for your money. It’s easy to use and good on the laminate surface.
Why We Like It
- It is made with a hypoallergenic formula
- It has PS3, which repels soil and dirt
- Very easy to use. Spraying and then wiping will do the trick
Great Multi-surface Floor Cleaner: Quick & Easy Apply - Quick Shine Multi-surface Floor Finish And Polish
This best laminate floor cleaner can be used on different surfaces like wood, laminate, vinyl, hardwood floors, stone, and more. You can squirt it directly on the surface, or pour in a bucket and mix with water. The cleaner is handy; it cleans and protects surfaces. It is a water-based cleaner and has advanced polymer technology. Such a cleaner is good for floors in the long term. It does not leave any residue and is easy to work with. If you have different types of floors in your house, then you can use this liquid everywhere.
This best laminate floor cleaner can be used on several surfaces. The packaging is good and easy to handle.
Why We Like It
- It can be used on different types of surfaces
- It has a water-based polymer formula, which is very effective
- The floor cleaner liquid comes in various sized packs. The squirt top bottle is easy to handle
Best Floor Cleaner For Filling In Scratches: Rejuvenate All Floors Restorer And Polish Review
This laminate polish can make wood surface shine and sparkle. It is a polymer-based cleaner and polish, which can restore and fill in the scratches efficiently and effectively. Just one application of this cleaner can seal and protect the surface from dust and UV rays that can fade the surface. It also increases traction and makes the surface safer. It is one of the best laminate floor polish. Floors have to undergo a lot of stress. Scratches and gouges can develop with time. This agent can restore and repair efficiently.
The best laminate floor cleaner will keep surfaces looking new for a very long time. It takes care of scratches and scuff marks very efficiently.
Why We Like It
- It is excellent at restoring the floors to their original condition
- It is Greenguard certified and is perfect for use in family homes
- It can be used easily with a mop and last for months
Best Floor polish for High Traffic Areas: Weiman Wood Floor Polish and Restorer Review
It is excellent for high traffic areas like corridors or foyers, where people regularly walk in and scuff or dirty the surface. You need 30 to 45 minutes for the polish to dry. It will give a quick shine floor finish. It is very versatile and can be used on different types of finished hardwood floors. A second coat can be applied if a gloss is what you are looking for. Surfaces in public areas are challenging to maintain. Constant movement leads to irregular cleaning schedules. This agent is really useful in such high traffic areas.
This is the best laminate floor cleaner for areas with much traffic. It removes scuff marks and polishes to a nice sheen.
- It is a ready-to-use product and safe to use with kids and pets around
- Its micro-filling technology removes the scratches and forms a protective layer on the surface
- It is versatile and can be used on any finished hardwood surface
- If you apply too much, then it can be a little slippery
- If you don’t clean the surface and remove all dust before applying the polish, it may leave a dark finish
Great Smelling Floor Cleaner: Swiffer Wetjet Hardwood Floor Mopping And Cleaning Solution Refills Review
It is a great wood laminate floor cleaner and can clean easily to bring your floors back to their shining glory. It is a pre-mixed solution which can dissolve dirt and stains and take care of sticky messes. The best part is that it comes in great scents like lavender vanilla, sweet citrus, and many more. It leaves a pleasant smell after use. Even if your floor is shining but smelling bad, then it is of no use. You want your house to look good and smell good as well. This cleaning agent is effective in a pleasant way.
This cleaner comes in many pleasant fragrances. It works effectively and thoroughly and leaves a fresh smell.
- This product can loosen the dirt and tough stains on the surface and lift them off
- It comes in many pleasant scents, which is a significant advantage
- It is a pre-mixed solution that is safe and also fast in drying
Top No-wax Cleaner For Regular Use: Bruce Hardwood And Laminate Floor Cleaner Review
It is a no-wax cleaner. The wax leaves a nice sheen but can also cause problems by forming a film on the surface. So, this disinfectant is excellent at cleaning the surface and leaves the surface looking squeaky clean. After washing with this, you just need to vacuum, and your floor will remain cleaner for a longer time. If you don’t polish well, your floor will start to look dull and lackluster. It happens because of the wax, which forms a layer and attracts dirt and dust. This product is wax-free and gives good results.
This cleaner does not have any wax, which makes it easy to use daily.
- It is excellent at regular cleaning and does not let dirt accumulate
- Its no-wax quality makes it easy to use regularly
- It is suitable for any wood flooring
- It may not be effective on adamant stains, and you may have to use a larger quantity
- As there is no wax, it may not leave your surface glossy
Gentle And Green Floor Cleaner: Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner Refill Review
It is very gentle, as well as a very effective surface cleaner. It also has a Greenguard certification, which confirms its safety standards. It is harmless and can be used with kids and pets around in homes. The solution comes in a bottle with splash-less technology and a comfortable handle grip. It does not leave any residue on the surface after cleaning. Most cleaning agents contain chemicals, which can cause harm to people and the surface as well. If you have children and pets at home, then this is an ideal cleaning agent.
It is an eco-friendly cleaner and is gentle. It dries very fast, so it can be used in high-traffic areas.
- It dries very fast and is suitable for high traffic areas
- The bottle it comes in is easy to handle and also has splash-less technology
- It is gentle and effective on the surface
- Can leave the surface sticky if all the dust is not removed before using it
- If you use too much, it can make the surface look cloudy and dull, so follow the directions
The Best Hard Surface Floor Cleaner: Shaw — R2X Hard Surfaces Flooring Cleaner Review
This laminate hardwood floor cleaner works on all kinds of surfaces like laminate, ceramic, vinyl, etc. After many years of research and trials, the company has an R2X system. This technique repels the stain and dirt, plus it protects the surface. This cleaner gives good results in different conditions and on different surfaces. Hardwood floor cleaner reviews always rate this cleaner as the best. When choosing a liquid cleaner, read the label carefully. Some are meant for a particular type of surface. This product is best on hard surfaces and will give amazing results.
It can work wonders on different kinds of surfaces. It has an R2X system which the company developed after a lot of research.
- It is very versatile and works well in all kinds of conditions
- It will not leave any streaks or residue on the surface
- The technique was developed after a lot of research and many trials on different surfaces
- It can leave an oily film, which can attract dust if not used properly
- It should be used in the exact quantity and moderation
Best Natural Floor Cleaner: Better Life Naturally Dirt-destroying Floor Cleaner Review
This floor cleaner for laminate floors is made with natural plant extracts like grapefruit, peppermint, etc. and is perfectly safe to use. It does not contain any synthetic dyes and fragrances. It is excellent to use at home and cleans effectively without leaving any unpleasant smells. The product does not damage your surface because there are no harmful chemicals in it. It is very rare to find a natural yet effective product like this. Great to use with children and pets around. It will not cause any harm or allergies. Kids can play on the floor without any worries.
It is made with natural extracts, which is its unique selling point. It does not contain any harmful chemicals.
- It is an environmentally friendly cleaner
- The packaging of this product is done using solar energy and recyclable materials
- It does not contain any harmful chemicals and is never tested on animals
- You may have to larger quantities to clean stubborn stains
- The price may seem a bit high, but then you are getting a clean and green product
Decent Cleaner For All Types Of Wood Floors: Black Diamond Stoneworks Wood & Laminate Floor Cleaner Review
This product is right on all types of surfaces, be it real wood floors or laminate floors. It has a PS3 additive, which is a triple-action poly shield. This makes the cleaner streak-free and makes the floor repel any soil and dirt. You just have to spray it and then wipe. It is non-toxic and water-based, which is always good in the long run. It is also very easy to use. Once you spray it you will just have to wipe it with a mop. This is enough to make it shine. Once dry, it will remain clean for a long time.
This laminate floor cleaner works well on all types of wood surfaces. It has a PS3 additive that cleans and protects the floor.
- It is excellent on all types of surfaces; wood, laminate, or engineered flooring
- It is eco-friendly and biodegradable. It is a children and pet safe floor cleaner for laminate floors
- It can be used by spraying directly. It has a no-rinse hypoallergenic formula
- Some people complain about the cleaner not giving the “sheen” they want. It could be because of the type of surface they have
- If you spray too much, then it can leave a cloudy layer
How to choose the Best laminate floor cleanerGo through the best laminate floor cleaner reviews or find about the various kinds available in the market to pick the right one for your home.
- Your floor type:
The kind of surface you have is the first thing that you should think of when choosing a cleaner. Good cleaners may not give you good results if they are not suitable.
- The area to be cleaned:
Homes and neighborhoods where there are kids and pets may need something different. Carefully analyze your requirements and only then select the surface cleaner.
If being environmentally conscious is more critical than shine, then you must keep that in mind while choosing the disinfectant.
Harmful chemicals can be bad for the person cleaning and the people using the surface. For commercial areas where chemicals need to be used for tough stains and messes, harsh and strong cleaners are used. If safety is a concern for you, then choose accordingly.