The 8 Best Marble Sealers
Best Overall: Extra Strenght - Tuff Duck Granite Marble Sealer Review
It might be the best marble sealer for you if you are interested in the maximum protection of your surfaces. The manufacturer claims that it can protect a surface for up to 5 years and that its non-acidic formula can cover up to 800 square feet. While it’s not the cheapest one, it definitely is the best overall.
Why We Like It
- Can cover up a large area
- Lasts for almost 5 years
Best Deal: Great Set - Tenax Marble Sealer Set Review
It can be tough to find that perfect product that is going to protect your surfaces while providing a great shine with minimum damage. This Tenax sealant set is the right solution if you are willing to try all four of them and see which one works best. In the box, you can find four different items, each one having different qualities (Colour Enhancing, Impregnating, Longer Lasting and one for different surfaces)
Why We Like It
- Great for all tastes
- Comes at a great price
For Every Surface: Miracle Sealants Marble Sealer Review
Made by Miracle Sealants, it might be a great product for those who want to use this product not only for obvious but for things such as ceramic tile, grout, quartz, and natural stone. The manufacturer claims that it can cover an area as wide as 1,000 square feet, the formula is UV transparent and resists through harsh conditions.
Why We Like It
- Penetrating formula
- Can cover up to 1000 square feet
- Made for every type of surface
For Beginners: StoneTech BulletProof Sealer Review
If you are looking for something that is destined towards beginners, this BulletProof water-based Stonetech marble sealer might be the one for you. Even though it can cover up to 100 square feet, it can protect your surfaces for up to 5 years and comes at a reasonable price for the quality it provides.
- Water-based solution
- Protects well against mud
- Best sealer for Carrara marble
- The area it can cover is quite small
For Budget: Black Diamond Sealer for Marble Review
Moving on with our best marble sealer 2020 list, comes 2 in 1 Black Diamond which might come in need for those who don’t want to break their budget while shopping. This product comes with a solution that can be used on various materials, at least that’s what the manufacturer says. In reality, it’s good for marbles and decent for others. Overall, if it’s a cheap and good alternative for those who don’t want to spend a lot.
- Sold at a decent price
- 2 in 1 solution
- Best sealer for polished marble
- The formula can be improved
For Professionals: Stone Care International Marble Cleaner Review
Being destined for professionals, Stone Care international sealer for marble floors is actually what it promises to be. It comes in an attractive package, and it promises to remove grease, mud from a surface and protect it. We are pleased to say that it does handle all of this pretty well. The only downside to this product is the price, which is premium.
- Works as advertised
- Comes in a great package
- One of the best white marble sealer
- Costly. However, even the price is quite high, you get a quality product
Most Reliable: Stone & Tile Intensive Marble Cleaner Review
Made by the same company that makes Black Diamond, comes to Stone & Tile Intensive dry treat stone sealer which promises to clean without damaging all-natural surfaces. The formula from which it was made contains no additives or acids. While it does live up to our expectations, the price of this cleaner did not.
- Contains zero harsh elements
- Performs well on surfaces
- Price can be adjusted to fit more wallets into consideration
Easiest to Use: Black Diamond Stoneworks Marble Sealer Review
Last but not least, this polished marble sealer from Black Diamond is probably the easiest to use on our list. It can protect your stone with its water-based, odorless formula. This one might be a great product for people who do not want to spend a lot of time cleaning their surfaces.
- Water-based odorless formula
- Great for beginners
- Not as effective as others
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need To Know About The Best Marble Sealer
How to Choose the Best Marble Sealer?
There are a few things you should consider before actually purchasing the best marble sealer, they are the following:
- What type of surface are you going to use it for?
- Are the surfaces outside or inside?
- Are they tiles, or is it a countertop?
- Do you need it to contain zero harsh ingredients?
Best Marble Sealer Types
Marble Tile Sealer
- Professional Quality Stone Care – TriNova’s Granite Sealer & Protectant offers a premium sealant and caring solution for your premium stone surfaces, including marble. Whether you’re looking for a sealing product for the first time or a resealer for long-lasting protection, this product can give your granite surfaces the before and after results you want to see. Great for Quartz, Marble, Granite, Quartzite, and Soapstone.
- Advanced-Action Stain Protection – This spray uses a powerful blend of polymers to penetrate the stone’s naturally porous surface to block out stains from seeping in and becoming permanent. By doing this, TriNova’s Granite Sealer also provides a protective layer on top of the granite to prevent water spotting and to keep other residue from sticking.
- Enhancing Formula for Gloss & Shine – TriNova’s Granite Sealer & Protectant is essential when the time comes to treat all types of stone and to enhance surfaces for a polished and natural look. It also works miracles on grout to guard against stains that develop between your shower or bath tiles that can be the most difficult to remove with your hands and a sponge, no matter how hard you scrub.
- Do the Water Test - The best test to see if your granite needs to be sealed is to put drops of water in certain sections of your granite and wait 30 minutes. If the granite absorbs the water, you need to reseal. If not, your granite is protected. However, we still recommend using the Granite Sealer at least once a month to prevent stains from happening in the future.
- Trust TriNova - Our products are MADE IN THE USA. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you aren't absolutely satisfied with your TriNova purchase, just tell us and we'll refund the purchase price. That's how much we believe in our products!
As the name suggests, this type of tile model is made for tiles. They are usually made with water-based formulas and last anywhere from five to ten years depending on the product you have purchased. You should also look out for weather-resistant ones if your tiles are outdoors.
Marble Floor Sealer
- For use inside or out on a variety of surfaces including sanded grout, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, glazed tile, stucco, travertine, marble, slate, granite, terrazzo and more to protect against water, stains and slippage
- Formula is oil and water resistant that creates an invisible barrier for protection
- Covers up to 500 square feet per pint
- Offers superior coverage, formulated to provide stain protection that is UV transparent and resists weather elements
- Easy application and will not yellow, safe to use around food prep areas
These items, which are made for floors, are usually impregnating ones and odorless. Besides, if you are purchasing products made for floors, ensure that they are non-toxic in case you have animals or children.
Marble Countertop Sealer
- LATEST NANOTECHNOLOGY - Seals all Granite Countertops (40-45 sq ft per bottle - 4 sq meters), Kitchen and Bathroom Benches. Protects against stains. Seals stone, grout, tiles and cement including granite, concrete and marble.
- PROTECT AGAINST WATER AND STAINS - stops red wine stains, soda drink stains, water and more. Perfect for domestic or commercial applications. Easy clean with wet cloth. Super long lasting
- SAFETY FIRST - Prevents formation of slippery substances on stone and cement surfaces reducing risk of injury caused by slips and slides. Protect your guests and kids from slips and falls
- REDUCES CHEMICAL USE - stop your use of chemicals and save water.
- USE INSIDE AND OUT - Perfect for granite, quartz, marble and concrete benchtops, or outside on pavers, entertaining areas and much more.
When you are shopping for a countertop model, just as previously mentioned, buy the best marble sealer that contains non-toxic ingredients, because you must protect yourself and others from dangerous chemicals.
Marble Table Sealer
- Penetrates & Seals - Premium sealant and care solution that resists stains and repels moisture
- Recommended Use - Use every 6–12 months to keep your countertops & surfaces glistening like new
- Restore - Professional strength water-based formula engineered to seal for long-lasting protection
- Protect - Superior sealer that has maximum protection against stains from oil water coffee wine etc
- Use On - protections granite, marble, travertine, limestone, slate, grout & all other natural stone
Depending on the type of the table you have, you might want to consider getting a water-based formula model and something that, of course, does not feature any chemicals. If your table is outside, it’s better to buy weather-resistant sealer.
Natural Marble Sealer
- HIGHLIGHT AND DARKEN the natural beauty and character of unsealed surfaces.
- REJUVENATES THE COLOR and improves the appearance of weathered surfaces.
- LONG LASTING, easy to apply, and is suitable for both interior and exterior use.
- HELPS SEALS OUT WATER but allows moisture vapor transmission.
- ALWAYS TEST FIRST made in the U.S.A.
This type of item is excellent not only for countertops but for tables as well. Thanks to the natural nature, you can be assured that there are no chemicals used in the formula and that you and your loved ones are safe.
Permanent Marble Sealer
- EASY TO USE GRANITE SEALER Long Lasting Protection- Professional Results Spray it on and wipe it up!
- SAFE FOR FOOD CONTACT, Water-Based Can be used interior or exterior
- PROTECTS YOUR GRANITE against oil, coffee, food, wine, grease, ink and germs
- LOW ODOR SEALER FOR GRANITE, stone, concrete, grout and concrete. Apply Sealer let it penetrate and
- NON-TOXIC, NON –CORROSIVE IMPREGNATOR Designed, Tested and USED by stone care professionals
The permanent models are usually used outside of the house for tiles and floors because they protect for a long time without the need of constantly applying it like you do when using natural ones.
Marble Penetrating Sealer
- PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH GROUT & NATURAL STONE SEALER: Used by professional tile & grout cleaners throughout the country.
- WATER BASED SEALER: Virtually no odor at all, Penetrates deep into the grout or stone without changing the look of the surface at all.
- VERY EASY TO USE: Apply while standing up, Just apply with a paint brush taped to a broom pole, let sit sit for 5 minutes, then mop the remaining sealer off with a clean mop. Easy and Quick!
- VERY LONG LASTING FORMULA
You might want to use a penetrating model in the case when your surface has a lot of stains and imperfections, and you want something that will get inside and maximize the cleaning process. This can be used both for outside and inside surfaces.
Best Marble Sealer FAQ
What Is the Best Product to Seal Marble?
If you have been asking yourself what the best natural stone sealer is, the answer is not that hard. To buy a perfect product, you must analyze the following things:
- Is it easy to use?
- Can it be used indoors and outdoors?
- Does it have a strong odor?
- Is it safe for the environment?
- How much does it last?
- Is it water-based?
By asking yourself these questions before you buy it, you can be assured that you have bought the absolute best marble sealer.
How Often Should You Seal Marble?
You should seal your surfaces depending on how much it is used over time. A general rule of thumb is at least every six months. If it’s something you’re going to use more, then we suggest doing it quarterly, just to be sure that the stone will last you a long time. It’s a really easy process.
Our Recommendation for 2020
While the best sealing product depends on a person’s needs, we can clearly say that the best sealer for marble in almost all situations is definitely the one made by Tuff Duck because of its great formula that can clean surfaces better than others.
Overall, we hope HomeMakerGuide gave you that much-needed helping hand in finding the best natural stone sealer. Use it to protect your valuable surfaces in your home.
- 1 The 8 Best Marble Sealers
- 1.1 Best Overall: Extra Strenght - Tuff Duck Granite Marble Sealer Review
- 1.2 Best Deal: Great Set - Tenax Marble Sealer Set Review
- 1.3 For Every Surface: Miracle Sealants Marble Sealer Review
- 1.4 For Beginners: StoneTech BulletProof Sealer Review
- 1.5 For Budget: Black Diamond Sealer for Marble Review
- 1.6 For Professionals: Stone Care International Marble Cleaner Review
- 1.7 Most Reliable: Stone & Tile Intensive Marble Cleaner Review
- 1.8 Easiest to Use: Black Diamond Stoneworks Marble Sealer Review
- 2 Buyer’s Guide: All You Need To Know About The Best Marble Sealer
- 3 Best Marble Sealer FAQ
- 4 Our Recommendation for 2020