- 1 Top 10 Best Projectors Under $200: Comparison Table
- 1.1 Best Overall: Best Cinema Experience - DBPOWER LCD Video Projector Review
- 1.2 Great Picture Quality: #1 Best Seller in Video Projectors - VANKYO Mini Projector Review
- 1.3 Top Sound Quality: AZEUS Video Projector Review
- 1.4 Perfect For Movies & TV: DR. J Professional Portable Movie Projector Review
- 1.5 Lightweight: Crenova Native 1080P Projector Review
- 1.6 Clear Picture: TOPVISION Portable Mini Projector Review
- 1.7 Budget Pick: DBPOWER Upgraded Mini Projector Review
- 1.8 Great Cooling System: HOMPOW Mini Projector Review
- 1.9 Good For Movie Night: Bomaker Wi-Fi Mini Projector Review
- 1.10 Universal Device Compatibility: Kodak Ultra Mini Portable Projector Review
- 2 Buyer’s Guide: All You Need To Know About The Best Projectors under $200
- 2.1 How to choose Best Projectors under $200
- 3 Verdict and our recommendation for 2020
Top 10 Best Projectors Under $200: Comparison Table
Best Overall: Best Cinema Experience - DBPOWER LCD Video Projector Review
- [REMARKABLE BRIGHTNESS AND CLARITY]: DBPOWER L21 mini LCD video projector, upgraded bright to 180ANSI-5000Lux, 3000:1 contrast ratio, 1280x720p native resolution, supporting 1920x1080p highest resolution makes it brighter than other comparable Mini projectors on the market. It’s ideal for home entertainment in dark. NOT recommended for Power point, Word, Excel or business presentation.
- [AMAZING MOVIE EXPERIENCE]: This DBPOWE L21 portable video projector support 1080P full HD 1920x1080p Resolution. It displays images between 40-200 inches, with a projection distance of 1-5m. For optimum viewing, placing the projector at a distance of 1.8 to 2.0m, while adjusting the focus and keystone correction, will achieve a super-clear and bright projection.
- [MULTIMEDIA PORTABLE PROJECTOR]: DBPOWER L21 smart-phone mini projector is compatible with TV Box, TV Stick, PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Speakers, Chrome Book, Blue-ray DVD players, USB Flash Drives, Media players, ipad, iphone and Android Smart phones. NOTE: When connected with smart phones, a Wi-Fi display dongle or HDMI adapter (not included) is required.
- [INCREDIBLE SPEAKERS AND FAN]: DBPOWER L21 home portable movie projector equipped advanced built-in speakers system, offering excellent loud sound quality without connecting external speaker. Powerful cooling system cools the heat of lamp efficiently, extending the bulb life to 50,000 hours, thoughtful details for better use.
- [3-YEAR WARRANTY]: Backed by 3-YEAR WARRANTY, you have nothing to lose by purchasing our DBPOWER L21 mini projector. Registering within 7 days after receiving your projector to active 3-year warranty and get free exclusive gift. Professional customer service and free tech support is available. If you have any questions with your purchase, please feel free to contact us anytime!
Great Picture Quality: #1 Best Seller in Video Projectors - VANKYO Mini Projector Review
- SUPERIOR VIEWING EXPERIENCE: Supporting 1920x1080 resolution, VANKYO Leisure 3 projector is powered by MStar Advanced Color Engine, which is ideal for home entertainment. 2020 upgraded LED lighting provides a superior viewing experience for you. (Not recommend for PowerPoint or other office presentation)
- MULTIMEDIA PORTABLE PROJECTOR: VANKYO Leisure 3 projector is perfect for video viewing, TV series watching as well as photo browsing. It can be easily connected to your smartphone, PS3, PS4, X-Box ONE or Wii to enjoy diversified games. A customized bag is designed for easy carry and convenient storage.
- BIG SCREEN SIZE: It provides a watching size from 32” to 170” with the projection distance between 4.9ft to 16.4ft. 6.5 ft is the recommended viewing distance and it’s straightforward to achieve a clear and regular image by the focus and keystone correction adjusting.
- FAN NOISE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM: VANKYO projectors are equipped with an innovative cooling system which contains heat dispersion and noise suppression technology that halves the fan sound. (Power input : 100V-240V 50/60Hz)
- SMARTPHONE CONNECTION AVAILABLE: Without installing any app, you can easily realize the smart-phone connection. An extra Lightning to HDMI adapter is needed for iPhone connection while Micro USB/Type C to HDMI adapter is needed for Android phone connection.(Adapter is sold separately)
Top Sound Quality: AZEUS Video Projector Review
- IMPRESSIVE HIGH-DEFINITION EXPERIENCE: AZEUS RD-822 video projector support 1920x1080P with Native 1280X720P resolution and 3000:1 contrast ratio, 80% sharper than other projectors, brings you crystal clear and satisfactory image and ideal for Projecting movie, Games, Graphics.
- BRIGHT AND ENORMOUS SCREEN EXPERIENCE: 2020 Newest UPGRADE Projector with 5000 lumens, +80% brightness than ordinary projector. The display size from 40" to 200". Utilizes LED light source and TFT LCD display technology ensures lower energy than conventional bulbs and also longer life up to 50,000 hours.
- VIVID HIFI SOUND With LOW NOISE: The advanced built-in powerful 5W speaker delivers HIFI sound quality without connecting external speaker any more. Not support Dolby digital sounds(Copyright issue). Awesome heat dispersion and lower noise due to dual-fan design and the application of innovative materials.
- PORTABLE MULTIMEDIA VERSATILITY: AZEUS RD-822 mini projector is equipped with 2*HDMI, 2*USB, VGA, AV and Audio output. And it is convenient to connect with your phone, ipad, TV series etc. Please purchase an extra converter when connecting your phone. This is a portable size（7.58''*5.9"*3.43"）and a weight of only 2.36lb.
- 3-YEARS WARRANTY And 7X24Hs ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICES SUPPORTED: 3-year warranty guarantees the replacement or refund and 7x24hs online customer service on our official website if you have any problems.
Perfect For Movies & TV: DR. J Professional Portable Movie Projector Review
- [100Inch Projector Screen Included] PORTABLE LED VIDEO PROJECTOR: To meet our customer's new needs, DR.J has improved not only the brightness, contrast ratio of the projector, but also included a 100" Portable Projector Screen in the package. Enjoy the great movies outside with your family in your yard.
- HIGHEST 1080P RESOLUTIONS SUPPORTED: Supported resolution:1920*1080, Aspect Ratio: 4:3/16:9, Contrast Ratio: 2000:1, Lamp lifetime: 40000 hours, Watching Size: 32”-176” with projector distance 1.5m-5m. [Note: not recommended for PPT, word, excel or business presentation.]
- MULTIMEDIA PORTABLE PROJECTOR: DR.J projector is compatible with TV Box, ChromeBook, PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Blue-ray DVD player, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, Video Games, Media players (Music, Pictures, Video, TXT), Smartphones ( Wireless HDMI Dongle not included).
- IDEAL CHOICE FOR HOME ENTERTAINMENT: DR.J LED projector is great for home theater, indoor and outdoor movies & kinds of video games by HDMI port connection. You can also connect your home theater system or surround sound system to get a better sound quality. Recommended to use in dark environment.
- IDEAL CHOICE FOR CHRISTMAS: DR. J Professional HI-04 movie projector is definitely the best choice for Christmas. It works well with both your daily TV Stick but also smartphones. With DR. J Professional unique packed100Inch Projector Screen, you will enjoy the happiness home theater time with your family in both indoor or outdoor time.
Lightweight: Crenova Native 1080P Projector Review
- 【1080P Native Projector (1920*1080)】 With a native resolution of 1920*1080, 5800 Lux, and 5000:1 high dynamic contrast ratio, this 1080P movie projector can provide four times clearer and more detailed images of HD content without compression than 720p. Moreover, combined innovative 5x high refractive glass lenses ensure an excellent video experience.
- 【200'' Adjustable Giant Screen】 34" - 200" (4.3 - 19.7 feet) viewable screen size, allows everyone in the room to enjoy a clear view. The optimum viewing distance is 7 - 8 feet. Compared with other led projectors that need to do it by changing the projection distance, you can make the projection size adjustment up to 50% of the original length and width with the remote control.
- 【Internal HI-FI Stereo, Latest Cooling System】Built-in powerful stereo speakers with SRS sound system provide an amazing listening experience even without external speakers. Benefit from the latest SmartEco technology and updated dual-tube cooling technology, this 4k projector minimize lamp consumption and extend lamp life to 60,000 hours.
- 【Multimedia Connection Compatibility】Comes with HDMI ports, 2*USB ports, VGA port, AV port, Audio out port, this gaming projector can easily connect with TV Box, Fire Stick TV, Chromecast, PC, laptop, tablet, Playstation, Xbox, DVD player, USB stick, iPad, iPhone, Android. NOTE: Copyrighted content from Hulu, Netflix, and similar services CAN NOT be mirrored or screencast.
- 【Mirroring Supported】Supports real-time home theater projection of mobile phone screens to obtain a large screen experience for games, movie watching, etc. Needs an extra Lightning to HDMI/MHL-HDMI/USB-C-HDMI adapter cable (not included) to connect the iPhone/Andriod/MacBook or MacBook Pro. (Note: Android phone need to support MHL function)
Clear Picture: TOPVISION Portable Mini Projector Review
- PERFECT HOME CINEMA EXPERIENCE： TOPVISION T6 video projector with projector screen is upgraded LED lighting provides +80% brightness than an ordinary projector. 1920x1080 resolution supported. Ideal for home video in the backyard, hosting parties and movie nights while traveling. Not recommend for PowerPoint or other office presentations.
- MULTIMEDIA PORTABLE PROJECTOR: TOPVISION home projector includes 2*HDMI, 2*USB, VGA, AV, TF, and Audio output. It is compatible with TV Box, Chromebook, PC, Laptop, Tablet, Blue-ray DVD player, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, Video Games, Media players (Music, Pictures, Video, TXT), Smartphones.
- BUILT-IN HIFI STEREO SPEAKER: High clear stereo speakers provide powerful, crystal sound. You can also hook up an external speaker with 3. 5mm audio output for better sound. To reduce the noise, we have equipped it with the latest dual-fan system for its even better performance and immersive audio experience. Power voltage: 100V-240V 50/60Hz.
- BIG SCREEN SIZE EXPERIENCE: 100inch projector screen included. This movie projector provides a watching size from 72” to 240” with the projection distance between 6.8ft to 22ft. The best projection distance is 9.5 feet, to achieve the best projection size of 90 inches. You could enjoy a visual feast with the widescreen.
- HOW TO CONNECT TO A SMARTPHONE: When connecting with an iPhone, an extra Lightning to HDMI adapter is needed. When connecting with an Android phone, an extra Micro USB/Type C to HDMI adapter is needed. (Adapter is not included in the package). No need to install any app, this phone projector can mirror display your phone screen.
Budget Pick: DBPOWER Upgraded Mini Projector Review
- Brighter, sharper, and bigger - 70% brighter and 50% sharper image than other comparable mini projectors on the market. 1080p projection gets you a screen size between 32-176 inches (81-440cm), with a projection distance of 5-16ft (1. 5-5m), with the sweet spot at right about 6ft (1. 8-2m).
- Large screen Size - 1080p projector meaning you can enjoy your favorite movies on a screen size of between 32-176 inches with a projection distance of 1. 5-5M. An optimum distance of 1. 8 to 2. 0M s a super-clear and bright image
- Powerful connectivity - connect with laptops, USB drives, DVD players, Fire TV sticks, and Xbox. When combined a Wi-Fi display dongle or HDMI adapter, enjoy wireless connections with phones, computers, or tablets
- Sleek, stealthy, and durable - we’ve improved our cooling fan design to run quieter and cooler than ever, and our LED lamp nets you 50, 000 hours of playtime, all while enhancing energy efficiency
- We’ve got your back - enjoy a 3-year and top technical support whenever you need it. We are available for you by phone, email, social media, live chat, you name it
Great Cooling System: HOMPOW Mini Projector Review
- 【SUPPORT MULTIPLE MULTIMEDIA DEVICES】This projector allows you connect your smartphone（iphone / android cellphone)directly with MHL cable(not included) which makes you share videos and photo on your iphone / android smartphone . And compatible with a variety of devices, such as TV sticks,PC,notebooks,TV,USB disk,DVD,PS4,Wii, almost all multimedia devices, Projectors with mirrored displays do not support playback of protected video due to copyright issues. (Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Hulu)
- 【FRIENDLY NOISELESS DESIGN & MINI PORTABLE DEVICE】 This projector uses the upgraded 2020 noise reduction technology which makes you concentrate on enjoying your movies. Size is 7.3 x 5.8 x 2.8 inches, you can easily put it in your handbag for traveling, watching big screen movies outdoors and enjoying the journey
- 【SUPPORT 1080P HD DISPLAY & 50,000 HOURS LAMP lIFETIME】 This projector support 1080P high resolution which give you and your family an amazing feeling, comparable to a movie theater. The lifetime of projector lamp is 50,000 hours which means you can enjoy a home theater for 30 years without replacing the light bulb of this video projector
- 【3600L BRIGHTNESS PROJECTION LIGHT & LARGE PROJECTION SCREEN】 This movie projector is upgraded to 3600 lumens, 2000:1 contrast, which enable you watch the brightness family HD movie at home, or enjoy the fun of big screen games with your friends. The recommended projection distance is 60-200 inches, you will get a 50-176 inches HD large screen, suitable for watching movies and games
- 【EASY TO ADJUST & 2 YEARS CUSTOMER SERVICE】First, adjust ±15 keystone correction so that the screen is in the same plane. Second, adjust the focus ring, you will get a clear picture. We are confident that our docking are manufactured under strict quality standards. If you are not 100% satisfied with this purchase, please contact us and we will reply you ASAP to solve all of your problem. In addition, we offer a FREE REPLACEMENT POLICY & 2 YEAR CUSTOMER SERVICE, totally no risk for you!
Good For Movie Night: Bomaker Wi-Fi Mini Projector Review
- 【HD WiFi Projector On the Go】No need to buy cables to connect devices to larger screens. Wireless screen mirroring movies, videos, apps, games, photos on the mobile devices to the big screen anytime without the hassle of cords, adapters and dongles. Miracast, AirPlay compatible with Android/iOS Smartphones, Windows 10 Laptops/PCs and Mac.
- 【Wireless Screen Mirroring in 5 Seconds】Cast content from your mobile or laptops by simply 2 steps. 1. Go to Settings, connect to projector WiFi named “Mirroring-EBCE88”, enter password: 12345678, Turn on the Screen Mirroring settings in the control center and connect to “Mirroring-EBCE88”
- 【Enhanced 5000Lux brightness】Upgraded 5000lux is 40% brighter than the original 3900lux. 1280x720 native resolution, support 1080p, 50000 hours for rich detail in different scenes. The fan noise decreased by 15% than ordinary projector. Perfect for home entertainment.
- 【Multimedia Projector】 BOMAKER hd projectors has wifi function, which enable fast wireless connection with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Huawei, Android phones and Laptop. (Supporting Miracast on devices that come with Windows 10. Miracast Android devices include those that are 4.2 and later.)
- 【Giant Home Cinematic Theater】 Miracast what you’ve seen on small screens to 35-300’’ big screen, instantly – The ideal distance is 8.2-11.4 ft with 80-100’’ large screen.
Universal Device Compatibility: Kodak Ultra Mini Portable Projector Review
- THE HOLLYWOOD STANDARD – Advanced DLP Optical Engine Boasts Superior LED Brightness, Exceptional Color Accuracy and Pristine 1080p HD Picture Quality (Best Performance when used in Dark to Dim-Lit Room)
- PALM SIZED PERFECTION – Smallest and Lightest DLP Projector in the World Slips Conveniently Into Your Handbag, Briefcase or Back Pocket for,Home, Work, Business or Play
- CONTEMPORARY COMPATIBILITY – Onboard Media Player Includes Room-Filling Built-in Speakers, 3.5mm Input & Integrated HDMI, USB and MicroSD Hookup. HDMI Connect to Apple iOS iPhone, iPad and Android Phones Tablets and devices (Please check with your device's manufacture if the device is HDMI compatible)
- PLUG. PROJECT. PLAY. – No Complicated Buttons or Menu Screens; Just Connect to Your Favorite PC or Mac, Cable Box, Gaming Console or HDMI Video Player
- GAMING GRADE COLOR – Capable of Displaying 16.7 Million Colors; Enjoy Rich, Lifelike Detail for Your Favorite Video Games, Movies, Photo Slideshows & More
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need To Know About The Best Projectors under $200
Before you set out to buy the best projector under 200, there are some things you must consider. These are actually the major determinants of whether you are getting what you really need or whether you are just buying a projector for the sake of it. One of the biggest mistakes anybody searching for an indoor and outdoor projector below $200 for his home will make is to get a unit that does not fall within the needed specifications. It will not satisfy his needs. To guard against this and avoid wasting your money, you should read and understand these considerations well.
How to choose Best Projectors under $200
The brightness of the image displayed by any projector depends on the amount of light it gives out. To avoid getting muddy and soft images, the best lumen degree is always sought after. So, whenever I walk into the shop to get a cheap 3D projector, one of the first places I focus on is on the ANSI Lumens rating. Here, I ascertain the amount of light the projector can throw out. For my home theater projectors, I start considering from 1000:1 ANSI Lumens. Anything lower than that does not make sense to me. If it is higher than that, it would be great, as far as other features are great too. When considering this, I also factor in the size of the room, the size of the screen I want to use for the projector, and the room ambiance light. Bigger rooms, longer distances, and rooms with more ambient light will demand higher ANSI Lumen.
This is another important area. This is the feature that adds more flavor to what the brightness of the projector gives. When you have white and black images on the screen, the ratio between both of them is named the contrast ratio. So, I definitely want to have my whites very white and my blacks very black. That is why I go for the highest ratio here. In fact, this is what makes the images appear superb. If there is not the much clear cut demarcation between the colors, you will have blurry and washed patterns. I guard against this by going for projectors with up to 2,000:1 contrast ratios. 1,500:1 can also do in dark rooms.
Resolution and Aspect Ratio
The resolution centers on the density of the pixel, expressed as native resolution. The number of pixels for the DLP and LCD projectors is fixed. Now, the way to get the best out of this is like this; for the projector, I intend using to view more of HDTV contents, I scout for the highest native pixel count available. Here, something between 1920X1080 will do. When it is mostly for DVD contents, I could do with pixel counts around 1024×768. Elaborately, the native pixel requirement for 720p HDTV signals is 1280×720 pixels, while that of 1080i HDTV is 1920×1080 pixels. Those who want to be using this with their Blu-ray disc player should have no problems going for native resolutions of 1920×1080 native pixels. But if for any reason, you want to try the 4K projectors, you would have to study the set up to see the best pixel requirement for you.
The aspect ratio centers on the width of an angle to its height. The projectors with 4:3 aspect ratios are best for business purposes and are more compatible with a computer set. Those with 16:9 aspect ratios are the perfect machines for projection of DVDs and for home cinema and games. However, the 16:10, which are the best for business projection on computers with bigger screens, have also been discovered to offer brighter images when used at home than the home cinema models. so, one may be tempted to go for this, depending on how sure the person is about the unit and the amount of brightness the person needs.
The two major technologies for most of the best projectors under 200 of this caliber are the liquid crystal display (LCD), and the digital light processing (DLP) technologies. They come with different strong and low points and I consider these before shopping. You should too. The LCD model, for instance, works better in well-lit rooms, offers brighter colors and sharper images for data and graph presentations and does not produce ghosts in 3d images. They are also more energy conserving and a bit quieter. If these are your concerns, go for this. However, the DLP projectors are mostly more compact and lightweight, and therefore more portable. They work with HDTV, Blu-ray and DVD sources too, and the motion videos are smoother, especially for action scenes. Their black colors are deeper and truer than in the LCDs and the color contrast is higher too. Consider these while choosing.
Cables and Connectivity Technology
Another point I consider so well are the sources of connection for the new product, and the cables that will do the work. Suffice it to say that majority of the new units come with the HDMI connection technology. But this will also require a wireless dongle to connect it. So, will the projector come with the dongle or would I have to spend money to get one after buying it. Does it come with the VGA and DVI input methods too, because time will come when these will become necessary? The USB connection system is also very essential, and not only that, projectors that come with two USB and HDMI ports are preferable. You will also be getting more value if the older sources of connection are also involved. Things like composite and S-video input systems for analog sources may come handy someday. So, the best projector under 200 with more sources of input is always better for you. You will also be better off with units that come with the connection cables where necessary. The AC/DC and the USB cables are the basics.
This is one thing I give huge consideration. Projectors will always have the fan that will work to alleviate the heat that will come from the lamp as it works. Considering the fact that the best low priced generator is still an indoor unit, you will always want something with reduced noise. Projectors that generate less heat like the LED types make less noise. But even among the LED projectors, some make lesser noise than others. So, to avoid being distracted by the noise while enjoying the movies and games indoors, I always look for those whose noise-canceling effects are superb. I do not go for the projector whose fan noise is louder than that of my laptop. So, I ask, check, and crosscheck for the technology used, and how low it brings the noise. I also consider the place I intend to position the projector at home. The unit that will be in the small kids room will definitely demand less noise, while the one I will place in the larger sitting room, may not need to be ultra-quiet.
Dimension and Weight
This is another major consideration to make. Of course, we all love it when it is compact and portable. But how compact and portable is okay. Now, the caveat here is, so far as the projector will serve you well, the smallest in size and the lightest in weight is the ideal thing. This will need a lot of carrying and moving around in the house. You may even have the need to move it outside the house. So, you should consider the possibility of hanging it somewhere in the garage to enjoy your movies in the evening or tuck it somewhere in your garden for the family film show. I normally go for projectors between 10 x 8 x 4.5 inches, weighing around 2 pounds. However, you have to understand that the more powerful and advanced projectors under $200 tend to be heavier and a bit larger. I try to find a balance between them.
This is another huge consideration to make. It is related to the size and weight. Of course, you will have a hard time installing heavier and larger units. However, the major aspect I look into here is the installation mechanism. Some of the projectors come with simple plug and play mechanisms. They are easy to fix and use. Nobody wants to work 10 screws before he can start using his unit. The ease of installation is also tied to getting a comprehensive user or installation manual. It must be in the English language and must come with picture illustrations before I will consider the item.
Lamp Life and Replacement
While every other thing is being considered, I do not fail to look into the part that would probably go bad before others in the projector. That is the lamp. All projectors come with lamps that last for thousands of hours. But baring all exaggerations, the lamp that lasts longer than the others is always preferable. If I am getting the projector for regular use, then I will always look for those with the highest lamp life. Something around 90,000 hours will be ideal in any situation. But if it is something I use sparingly, then I may place other factors above this. The lamps for the traditional projector bulbs may not last as long as those of the new LED units.
When I get into the market in search of a projector for my kids’ movies and my weekend football games, I start by looking at the light. Now, the fact is that the best output from the projectors is gotten when the room is a bit dark. However, we cannot rule out the fact that some people have very bad viewing habits. So they will always have the lights on or will continue to pull up the shades or curtains to make sure the daylight or sun is coming into their room. When I go in search of the projector, I try to take these people into consideration. If you are the type that is comfortable with dark rooms (because that is where you can get the best from your projector), then you may not have to worry about the light. But if you love getting maximum output from your unit even in broad daylight or while the lights are on, then you have to consider the light. Here, you must check the ambient light rejecting surface of the projector you are considering to buy. I consider this too. Some of the projectors under $200 come with supernova surface, and this rejects the ambient light so well.
This is another important consideration to make when you are shopping for the best projector under $200. Now, one thing you should understand is that projectors are not televisions. While some may come with inbuilt stereo speakers, some may not even come with any speakers at all. If you are using this in a small space for a few people, the inbuilt speaker might be okay. But if not, you have to get an external speaker. Whatever the case is, the best projectors under 200 with inbuilt speakers and room for external speakers are better. You lose nothing by getting one.
This is another thing I put into serious consideration when shopping. If you have a screen already, you must buy a projector that can give you quality images when paired with the type of screen you have. If not, you should purchase a screen in consideration of the projector you are purchasing. If you have, for instance, a 1080p projector, or products of higher resolution, you must get an HD screen. This is to avoid pixel distortion and to ensure that optimal clarity is achieved.
Verdict and our recommendation for 2020
We at homemakerguide believe that getting a cheap projector under $200 in your home is a must. This is because, while you spend a small amount to purchase this, you gain huge from it. It will bring your family together for movies and game sessions and your eyes are saved from the dangers presented by television and computer sets. You can move also travel or around with the projector because of its portable nature and with this, you can also view content from many sources.
DBPOWER LCD Video Projector has proven to be the best projector under $200 from the result of our research. It gives you a better brightness than the others, the lumen level is 5000 Lumens and it caps this up with an 1280×720 pixel native resolution. So, it is amazing and worth trying.