- 1 Top 10 Best Robot Vacuum for Pet Hair
- 1.1 Best Overall: Top Performance - Roborock S5 Robotic Vacuum and Mop Cleaner Review
- 1.2 Intelligent Device: Great Suction Power - DENKEE Robot Vacuum Review Review
- 1.3 High Battery Capacity: GOOVI 1600PA Robotic Vacuum Review Review
- 1.4 Dual Anti-Collision System: Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner Review Review
- 1.5 Triple Filter: EUFY BoostIQ RoboVac 115 Robot Vacuum Review Review
- 1.6 Thin Design: Amarey A800 Robot Vacuum Review Review
- 1.7 Ideal For Hardwood & Tile: ILIFE V3s Pro Robotic Vacuum Pet Hair Review Review
- 1.8 For All Floor Types: iRobot Roomba 980 Review Review
- 1.9 Hybrid Device: Tesvor Robotic Vacuum and Mop Cleaner Review
- 1.10 Premium Design: iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum Review
- 2 Buyer’s Guide: All You Need To Know About The Best Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
- 3 Verdict And Our Recommendation For 2020
Top 10 Best Robot Vacuum for Pet Hair
Best Overall: Top Performance - Roborock S5 Robotic Vacuum and Mop Cleaner Review
The Roborock S5 Robotic Vacuum and Mop Cleaner uses smart navigation to map out your house, and plan where it will go. With the synchronized sweeping and mopping that is designed for better wind utilization, picking up even the tiniest pet hairs is not an issue without leaving streaks on the floor. It has a Smart App which you can use for map saving, scheduling, setting no-go zones, zoned cleaning, spot cleaning, and more. One of the features of this best robot vacuum for pet owners is the 2000PA strong suction, which is powerful on carpets and increases mopping efficiency. The ultra-high 5200mAg battery capacity gives it 150 minutes of power before it needs to recharge.
Why We Like It
- It can be scheduled to clean multiple times a day and lets you specify the suction settings
- If the canister gets full, it will inform you in plain English, and it will send a message to your phone
- Well-written App with no bugs or glitches making it very easy to use and access the settings
- Mopping feature is a very good bonus compares to others that do not have it
Intelligent Device: Great Suction Power - DENKEE Robot Vacuum Review Review
The DENKEE Robot Vacuum has a 1500PA suction power so it can pick up dust, nutshells, dog hair, cat litter, and more. The dust bin capacity is 0.6L, with a super-thin body design so that it does not get stuck under furniture. The max power vacuum mode and timed cleaning mode increases the efficiency of this best robot vacuum 2020 because others do not have it. This small machine is the best robot vacuum for carpet, and it also sucks dust residue from blankets. The built-in omnidirectional infrared sensor has anti-collision and anti-drop features, so you do not have to worry about it even when you are not around.
Why We Like It
- Efficiently finds its way around chair legs and along the walls when sucking dirt
- Charges fast with the hidden charging station
- Useful on different types of flooring, so transitioning is not an issue
High Battery Capacity: GOOVI 1600PA Robotic Vacuum Review Review
The GOOVI 1600PA Robotic Vacuum automatically returns to its base for recharging and it has large wheels so it can easily roll over carpets. The powerful suction of this best robot vacuum for pet hair and hardwood floors is strong enough to pick up crumbs, dust, and dirt on the surface including door ledges. You can set the pre-vacuuming time to ensure that it will work even while you are busy with other things. Pet hairs underneath the bed, the sofa is easily cleaned by this best automatic vacuum for pet hair because they made it especially for that because not everyone has all the time to find and pick up every pet hair in the house.
Why We Like It
- You have the option to operate it manually using the remote control
- Suction power works as advertised and it picks up a lot of dirt in a short amount of time
- Instructions are easy to follow so setting it up is a breeze
- Great battery life and charging is not too long either
Dual Anti-Collision System: Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner Review Review
The Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner is the best way to remove dog hair from under your furniture because of the dual-edge brushes that work great on carpets and hardwood floors. It has an upgraded anti-collision and anti-drop sensor, with a sensitive bumper for smart navigation. This is the top robot vacuum for pet hair that comes with a 12-month warranty, has a max suction power of 1400pa, but without causing a lot of noise. There are 5 cleaning modes, an anti-scratch tempered glass to make for added protection and style. Additionally, it will go back to the charging dock when the battery is low.
- This vacuum learns over time and it will go to areas that it missed in the past
- There is a dual suction function to prolong battery life and improve cleaning
- The tray is very easy to empty and remove when you need to clean it
- It is a lightweight vacuum so you can easily carry it around if needed
- The mapping needs improvement because it is not very smart, but this vacuum still delivers what it promises to
Triple Filter: EUFY BoostIQ RoboVac 115 Robot Vacuum Review Review
The EUFY BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (Slim) is super thin so that it can easily clean under the furniture. It has the power to run for 100 minutes with the capacity to clean hardwood floors with consistent suction power. Additionally, this best pet hair robot vacuum has tempered glass for better protection against scratches and damages. While cleaning, you do not have to babysit where it will go because the infrared sensor makes it avoid obstacles and falling. Additionally, this is the best robot vacuum for pet hair that automatically increases suction power when necessary. Extra vacuuming strength is sometimes needed to get the pet hair that is hard to reach.
- Very quiet so it does not cause an interruption when you are busy
- Color on top tells you what mode the vacuum is in
- Excellent on light-colored carpets (even white) and it can easily transition from room to room
- Not programmable with a smartphone or Alexa, but that is not the major concern because its ability to clean is more important
Thin Design: Amarey A800 Robot Vacuum Review Review
The Ameray A800 Robot Vacuum works in four modes - automatic, spot, max vacuum, and edge cleaning. You do not have to use plastic bags for this best robot vacuum for dog hair because there is a removable dust bin. The super-strong suction removes pet hair, dust, dirt, and debris. Compared to other best robot vacuum for pets, this one is a lot quieter because it produces under 58 dB of sound only. With the anti-collision technology, you can expect that it will not crash into anything without your help. If you need to adjust it to a specific setting, all you need to do is use the remote control to change the setting. The running time is 100 minutes before it will go back to its dock to recharge.
- Has the ability to untangle itself when it gets caught up in electrical cords
- Great vacuum cleaning function on carpets and hardwood floors
- It says that running time is 100 minutes, but the vacuum actually goes a lot longer than that
- It is almost unnoticeable while cleaning because of the very quiet sound it produces
- There is no app that comes with it so you can set it to clean at different times of the day even when you are not home
Ideal For Hardwood & Tile: ILIFE V3s Pro Robotic Vacuum Pet Hair Review Review
The ILIFE V3s Pro Robotic Vacuum Pet Hair has a low-profile design so it can easily go under furniture to clean. It is a robot vacuum for pet hair that charges itself if the battery is low and you can program the cleaning schedule. The pet hair care technology of this best pet robot vacuum gives it the ability to detect pet hair easily. There are smart sensors so that it will not bump into everything and it will not fall once it reaches the edge. It is the best robot vacuum for pet hair with a run time of 120 to 140 minutes. There is also a one-touch function for auto-cleaning. The dust box and filter have to be cleaned after each use and make sure to replace the filter monthly.
- It can easily walk on different types of flooring like from hardwood to carpet with no issue
- No problem moving around furniture, tables, chairs, etc.
- Effective sensors because it never falls into a sunken room
- So strong that it can push open the door to make its way into the room
- Not as quiet as the others, but it does the job well so that is a small concern that people ignore
For All Floor Types: iRobot Roomba 980 Review Review
The iRobot Roomba 980 is a robot vacuum for pet hair that has a filter that can get rid of 99% allergens from dogs and cats. The Patented iAdapt 2.0 navigation with vSLAM enables the vacuum to study its surroundings. The premium 3-stage cleaning feature of this best robotic vacuum for pets will take care of allergens and pet hair in your home. The dual multi-surface rubber brush will adjust and flex so that it will not lose contact with carpets and hard floors. After recharging, the vacuum will go back to what it was doing to complete the job. You can use the iRobot Home App to schedule it from anywhere. It is also compatible with Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Awesome navigation system because it is very efficient like for example the back and forth pattern is great
- The app is more responsive because compared to how it was before, you do not have to press a few times to set a schedule
- The filter works great for collecting pet dander and other forms of dirt on the floor
- Does very thorough cleaning that it randomly wanders through my house to look for dirt
- You cannot tell it to stop cleaning after it starts to, but you only have to make sure to schedule it at the right time for you
Hybrid Device: Tesvor Robotic Vacuum and Mop Cleaner Review
The Tesvor Robot Vacuum is an automated floor cleaner that has a back and forth cleaning path, especially on hardwood surfaces. There is a smart app and you can use your voice to start and stop it. The smart mapping system allows cleaning path planning and it will intelligently navigate to areas it has not cleaned before with an s-shape motion. It is a robot vacuum for long hair that is engineered with V-shape dual rolling brushes and brushless motor with a streamlined air duct design for effective space cleaning. With the anti-collision and anti-fall sensors, you can be sure that it will not bump into anything and fall into a sunken floor.
- While the vacuum, you can see how it maps out where it has been with the mobile app
- Excellent different cleaning settings (spot clean, perimeter cleaning, smart cleaning, etc.)
- Replacement parts or accessories are easily available, and you do not have to do a special order
- It really picks up long hair on the floor without any problem
- Mapping feature needs improvement because it can miss a few spots, but it does not happen all the time
Premium Design: iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum Review
The iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum lets you use the iRobot Home App to clean and set its schedule from anywhere. With patented dirt-detect sensors, this best robotic vacuum for pet hair works harder if necessary, to get rid of every lingering dirt on your floor. There are 3 stages of cleaning when Roomba pet hair robot vacuum Is working so it can handle small particles to large debris. The high-traffic zones in your home will be detected by this robot and that is where it will concentrate on. Aside from the iRobot Home App, you can connect this vacuum to Alexa so you can use your voice to control it. You will also love its auto-adjust cleaning head.
- Does not run in a direct grid pattern because it improves every day, going to areas that were previously missed
- Works very hard, yet does not scratch hardwood floors and surfaces which is fantastic
- It is fully charged again in less than an hour
- The dirt trap, brushes, and wheels are easily accessible for easy maintenance
- When the battery dies, you need to put it back in the dock, but that does not hinder its functionality
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need To Know About The Best Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
- A feature you need to look for when buying a robotic vacuum cleaner is the well-built mapping system because that is extremely important. Most of the time, you are not going to be there to watch while it cleans because you are not home or busy with other things. The best robot vacuum for pet hair 2020 has a mapping system that learns as time goes by, so that it will no longer miss the areas it did. Through time, it will do a more accurate and thorough cleaning. A robot vacuum with poor mapping system cannot be left alone because it might go into places it is not supposed to or it could fall down the stairs. You do not want to come home to a broken robot vacuum. Additionally, you can program it to clean specific areas by setting it up using the App. Once you get used to using the App, it will no longer be an issue for you to program the vacuum cleaner.
- Another feature you need to look for is the suction power because it will determine how well it can pick up pet hair. You can expect that the best robot vacuum for pet hair has a very high suction power to pick up even the tiniest pet hair. Additionally, even long hair will not be a problem for the right vacuum. If the suction power is very low, it will not be able get the very small stuff from your floor. Sometimes, tiny pet hair could still be flying around even after it is done vacuuming. That will not be healthy for anyone in your home, especially your kids. Just make sure to get cords and wires out of the way because the vacuum could get tangled in them because of the very strong suction.
Best Best Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair Types
The best product types of robotic vacuum cleaners are Roomba, Deenker, and Roborock based on the ratings given by customers who actually purchased and use these products. Aside from that, they have different prices, so you have options. There are people who are fine with spending a lot for a robotic vacuum cleaner while some would rather get mid-range to cheapest ones. Depending your budget, you will know where to look. However, it is important to remember that the most expensive one does not always mean it is a lot better than others.
For instance, the Roborock has a stronger suction power than the Roomba yet it is cheaper. The Deenker is along the low price point, but it is quieter.
How to Choose the Best Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
The Floor Type You Will Use It For
It might be an obvious consideration, but it is going to highly impact the kind of robot vacuum you will buy. If the majority is hardwood, vinyl, tile, or laminate, then you need to buy a robot vacuum cleaner that can handle those kinds of surfaces. You will realize that even cheaper versions of the robot vacuum can be used for hard floors, and that is fine. If most of it is carpeted, you need to look for a robot vacuum that is great on carpets. That one requires a good suction so it can go between carpet pile and can move easily on it.
Size Of Your House
If you need it for your apartment, most likely you do not have to spend as much money as someone who will use it for their 1500 to 2000 square feet home. A lot of the robot vacuums can clean 500-square foot home in 1 ½ hours. Some have a better battery pack and larger trays so they can handle cleaning a mansion without any issues.
It determines how the robot vacuum does its cleaning, which is not an issue with a normal vacuum cleaner because you are going to direct yourself where to go. On a robot vacuum cleaner, the mapping function is how it cleans the room, and its efficiency. Cheaper models have a random cleaning pattern, and then change directions when they hit an object or a wall. The one with a good mapping function is more efficient even if they are more expensive.
An important feature of the robot vacuum is the battery life and its quality. The best option now is a Li-Ion battery because it produces enough power that lasts for 120 to 150 minutes. It will vary based on the cleaner sensors and suction motor.
If you own pets that shed hair, then you need to make sure to get a robot vacuum that can handle pet hair and your floor type. Many of the latest versions of robot vacuums have well-designed brushes underneath that can easily pick up pet hair without getting hair tangled up.
Self-charging may not seem to be vital important feature, but it is something you need to consider when buying a robot vacuum. If it is self-charging, the robot vacuum will detect when its battery is low or if their work is complete and will return to the charging dock on its own. Your vacuum will always charge itself and ready to work again when you need it to, without your help.
Most people oversee the filtration system when choosing a robot vacuum cleaner, but it is very important. The good kind is a HEPA grade because it does not need bags. Keep in mind that these robots do not have a space for the bag so the filter should handle the output air as well. That means it is not full of dust.
Verdict And Our Recommendation For 2020
Homemakerguide’s best vacuum for pet hair 2020 is the Roborock S5 Robotic Vacuum and Mop Cleaner, but the others are also excellent choices. Depending on your needs and requirements, you will surely find something from our list. You no longer have to look at thousands of products and get confused because what you need to know are all here. Aside of having the strongest suction power, Roborock S5 Robotic Vacuum and Mop Cleaner, it is the only one with a mop cleaner. Additionally, it is not as expensive as the Roomba, but it also has an excellent mapping function. The mop cleaner is not a feature that can be found in all robot vacuum cleaners, which is why this one has an advantage. The battery runs for 150 minutes before it needs recharging.