Best Shower System - Top 9
Conserve water by buying Hansgrohe. It’s a mixed type which combines water and air helping you be a better person for our environment.
- Consists of a hand shower, overhead shower, hose, thermostat, slider
- Overhead Shower can be adjusted for maximum cleansing
- Thermostat locks the maximum temperature to 40-degree Celsius
- This system has exposed installation
Blue Ocean SPA392M functions work separately and independently to make sure the right water pressure is always achieved. It is made with premium aluminum alloy to ensure its durability. It’s a multi-head shower system that includes a hand showerhead, overhead, hand-held showerhead, tub spout, and 8 massage nozzles.
- Features a screen where you can check the water temperatures and makes it a lot easier to get to the temperature you desire
- Blue Ocean SPA392 is equipped with 4 pairs of nozzles for a refreshing water massage experience
- The control valve has four different functions to choose from
- Warranty expires after a year
Moen 8342 can be switched from standard to hand-shower setting. Each has separate control handles for convenience. The PosiTemp valve provides consistent water temperature and pressure. Its 30-inch slide bar easily and comfortably adjusts the height of the hand shower.text
- Concentrated showerheads deliver a luxurious and thorough bathing experience
- A single lever adjusts the water temperature
- Featuring a simple, streamlined design, this bathroom faucet set lets you easily adjust water temperature with one single lever handle, and includes a single lever transfer valve
- Bundled with a five-year warranty
- Double interlock hose made of metal but only measures 69 inches
SR SUN RISE SRSH-F5043 gives your bathroom an elegant look because it is installed concealed from view. It is suitable for a new remodel before finishing the tile. Aside from looking sleek, SUN RISE F5043 is made with stainless steel and brass.
- 10-inch rain head offers great coverage and soft rain feel
- Low water pressure won’t be a problem because
- Sudden water temperature changes are prevented by pressure balance valve's cartridge protecting you from getting scalded
- Installation requires a lot of time and effort to achieve that sleek-look
KOJOX Luxury System has a 12-inch Air energy technology shower head. It looks and feels very luxurious with its black matte finish.
- Features Pressure Balance Valve Cartridges keeps the temperature monitored so you won’t get scalded while showering.
- Mixer Valve is corrosion resistant and very easy to operate with just the right resistance for better control
- Inclusions: 12-inch x 12-inch head made of stainless steel, brass hand showerhead and arm, 1.5 PVC hose, brass holder and water adjustment valve
- Inclusive of the lifetime warranty
- Kojox might call for a professional’s help for better and safer installation
Make your experience more invigorating with Kohler K-76475. This kit includes a flipside hand shower, HydroRail-R arch, Moxie rainhead, and a 60-inch metal hose. Kohler K-76475is made with high-quality metal with a finish that resists tarnishing and corrosion. Installation takes less than an hour without making changes to the in-wall plumbing.
- Moxie rainhead K-99105-E is integrated with a Bluetooth speaker for high-quality audio.
- Flipside handshower K-45425 has four spray types and is pivoted to switch
- 8-inch sprayface is equipped with 80 nozzles that create optimum spray patterns which result in more coverage as well as equally distributed warmth
- HydroRail-R arch column K-45211 ends with a diverter for easy switching between hand shower and showerhead
- Depending on the type of installation, additional service parts might be required
Embather features carefully selected materials that are meant to last many years of usage no matter how intense you use it. Combinations of brass and brushed nickel are corrosion-proof while giving you an elegant looking bathroom.
- Air Injection Technology lets you save up to 30% water by mixing air and water to make up the low water pressure
- This kit is covered by a lifetime warranty. For the first five years, any quality problem will not cost you anything, but after that period you have to shoulder the freight
- Includes 1-foot fixed showerhead, 71-inch hose, bras hand showerhead, control valve
- Installation might call for a professional’s help for better outcome and safety
The PULSE Kauai III is the replacement you need for your old one. It’s got a multi-function handheld showerhead with an elegant 8-inch rain showerhead that may be used together. Plus, an adjustable brass slide bar, wire basket, and soap dish. Kauai III -1011 is available in three color variants: Brushed Nickel, Chrome, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze
- Choose between 1.8GPM or 2.5GPM
- 1011’s diverter is convenient location can be easily reached to adjust functions
- 5 hand shower functions: wide, jet, massage, the combination of wide and jet, and combination of massage and wide
- Installation can be done within 30 minutes using your pre-existing valve
- PULSE ShowerSpas Kauai III – 1011-III doesn’t include a mixing valve
Delta Faucet has a pause feature which lets you go back to the same water temperature setting before you paused. This conserves your water supply and helps the environment, too. Showering your pet is easy using the 6-foot hose. Furthermore, installation is no-sweat and only calls for a wrench or pliers.
- Touch-Clean® lets you get rid of lime and calcium build-up with just one touch
- Spray settings: Fast massage, full-body, drenching, soft rain, soft drench plus full spray, and full spray plus massage
- Pause feature; Soft drench allows you to do shower tasks such as lathering and shaving and go back to showering with the same temperature setting
- Shower-arm mount enables hands-free showering
Grohe Retro-Fit Euphoria System marries functional excellence and modern/contemporary design. The system also includes coordinated showers: head and hand as well as a thermostat. It features both GROHE TurboStat® and GROHE DreamSpray® which results in consistent geometry and perfect proportions.
- Hand shower setting perfect for bathing your kid, washing your pet, and body shower minus wet hair
- Shower bar is adjustable to everyone’s height
- 6 Position Diverter: shower head, hand shower, and head + hand shower that can also be in combination with eco water flow
- 160mm head swivels to the optimum position to maximize limited space
- As for safety, GROHE CoolTouch prevents outer surfaces from getting too hot
- No warranty is mentioned
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is A Shower System?
Some people are now shifting from basic showers to some kind of a rain shower system. The best shower system has heads, handheld shower, body spray, valves, volume controls, and water outlets. Having one elevates your showering experience to a spa experience. You can buy all the components separately to get a unique look that also matches your personal style. Or you can take a look at bundled options.
The number of valves of the system you find may vary. There could be a single valve to control both flow rate and temperature. The thermostatic shower system will be your best choice for safety and optimal performance. Dual handles conveniently control both aspects.
How Does A Shower System Work?
It draws water from a water source. Cold water goes directly into the cold pipe, but some water is heated before it makes it to the hot pipe. Cold and hot water are combined by a shower valve before released from a showerhead.
What Are The Best Parts Of A Shower?
A multi-head system has the best parts. Handheld shower with multiple spray patterns and the best rain spray can be your favorite part of your shower. It feels just like natural rain and it completely drenches in seconds. A multi-head system is also great. It has so many choices that can fit whatever kind of bath you want to have for the day.
What Is A Thermostatic Shower System?
Thermostatic types combine cold water with hot water to achieve a safe temperature or bathing. The temperature is maintained at a constant level increasing comfort. Plus, no water comes out if there are failures detected on the cold or hot water supply.
How To Keep A Shower System Clean
Overtime hard water residue will find itself in your pipes. If it’s gone very serious you might have to call a plumber for a consultation or possible replacement. The good news is that you can clean showerhead to make them last longer and to retain their high functionality. Blockages keeps the heads damp or wet between uses which encourage the growth of mildew, bacteria, and mold. You can keep stainless steel components sparkling clean by using vinegar, lemon, or sodium bicarbonate.
You will need:
- Microwavable container
- Small basin
- Soft cloth
- Old toothbrush
Here is what you have to do:
- Detach the shower head.
- Soak it in a warm water and vinegar solution.
- Use an old toothbrush to scrub away stubborn limescale.
- Rinse thoroughly and put it back.
1. Electric Type
It only takes cold water and heats it by passing water through a heater. Hot water will never run out and no water is wasted making it an energy efficient choice. Higher ends have pumps that improve water flow rate.
2. Mixer Type
This one combines cold and hot water before they leave the shower head. It is ideal when you already have a combi boiler or hot-water cylinder. Low water pressure is solved by adding a pump.
3. Power Type
This type pumps both hot and cold water and water temperature can be programmed for more convenience. Newer models are programmable through Wi-Fi or remote control.
These are wall-mounted that helps you clean your body hands-free. Quite convenient, isn’t it?
Shower System Buyer’s Guide – What to Consider
People don’t only take a shower when they need to wash off sweat. It can also be an inexpensive therapy. Some models feature wireless speakers and LED lights which makes taking a bath fun. Here is the list of must-haves for the best shower system:
- Mixing Valves These units are responsible for mixing hot and cold water to achieve your desired water temperatures. Plus, mixing valves also controls the intensity of water flow.
- Spray Outlets The best shower system has two or more of the three different spray outlets: handheld, body spray, and a showerhead. Cutting-edge systems now have massage functions to let you have a more invigorating experience.
- Control Valves They should be easy to operate and access.
Simplicity Is Classy
The best shower system 2020 is easy on the eyes and can be appreciated with just one look. It has all the functions that will cleanse and invigorate. Whether it’s with exposed or concealed installation, it should offer all basic requirements such as the continuous flow of warm water and ease of operation.
The Configuration Process
Some systems are compatible with preexisting settings in your bathroom, so installation is one hour tops with only pliers or a wrench. Others might completely call for a bathroom renovation especially if you choose a design that isn’t exposed. Sleeker looks can be achieved by installing them behind the walls concealing the other components.
Concerns You Shouldn’t Ignore
- Temperature Everyone wants to have a range of temperatures from cold, warm, and hot to suit our mood or the weather outside. You might have to install a larger heating unit if you get one of those customized systems. Otherwise, a standard kit with a handheld and head showerhead can supply you with continuous hot water supply.
- Flow Rate Standard showerheads have a rate of 2.5 GPM. However, if you opt for a customized system with multi heads the flow rate can go up to 15 GPM or more. You better be equipped with bigger pipes because they will have an impact on the speed of water.
- Pressure Basic showerheads at home function well with about 30psi. Don’t plan on getting a kit that demands 50psi or higher if it is not within your limits unless you are willing to add a water pump to your purchase.
- Drainage Your bathroom should have a drainage that can easily take in used water. Having a multi-spray shower requires a three-inch pipe or a pair of 2-inch pipes to avoid flooding. The standard ones are compatible with a 2-inch pipe for superb drainage.
Type of Shower Heads
- Handheld on a slider rail
- Wall Mounted/Fixed
- Ceiling mounted
- Combinations with body jets
Handheld heads are ideal when you don’t want to wet our hair. Some of them may be held by slider rails that can be adjusted to your height. Huge heads or rain sprays are mounted to the wall or the ceiling and drenches in seconds.
Before deciding on a bathroom system check how many sprays it has. A single pattern has a soft rain setting. 2-spray can switch between rain setting and full rain setting. Three or more spray pattern may include massage setting, nebulizing mist, drizzle, pulsating massage, and other combinations added to the basic spray patterns.
Material And Finish
Such systems are usually made with brass, metal, and high-quality plastic. You have plenty of coatings to choose from to get a sophisticated look for your bathroom. It includes polished chrome, polished nickel, oil-rubbed bronze, copper, antique brass, white, and off-white.
A Must Have For 2020
Hansgrohe Raindance S is the best shower system for 2020. It has a thermostat that locks the temperature at 40 degrees making sure no one gets scalded while taking a bath. Add it to your Amazon Cart now. All the items in this list are top rated shower systems from the best shower system brands which make you a winner whichever you decide on.
We also have a review about the best water ionizer aside from thermostatic shower system reviews. Don’t forget to check them out on homemakerguide.