- 1 Top 10 Best Soundbars Under 300: Comparison Table
- 1.1 Best Overall: Amazing Performance: Sony Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer Review
- 1.2 Great For Home Theater: Compact + Quality - Polk Audio Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar Review
- 1.3 Good Bass: Bose Solo 5 TV Soundbar Sound System Review
- 1.4 Budget Pick: TaoTronics Soundbar for TV Review
- 1.5 Virtual 3D Surround Sound: Yamaha Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer Review
- 1.6 Adaptive Sound: Samsung Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer Review
- 1.7 Slim Design: JBL 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer Review
- 1.8 Great For Living Room: VIZIO 2.0 Channel Sound Bar Review
- 1.9 Easy To Set: Samsung TV Mate Soundbar Review
- 1.10 Clear Voice: Yamaha Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofers Review
- 2 Buyer’s Guide: All You Need To Know About The Best Soundbar Under 300?
- 2.1 What Is A Soundbar?
- 2.2 Which Is The Best Soundbar In 2020?
- 2.3 What Is Hi-fi Soundbar?
- 2.4 What Does 2.1 Channel Mean?
- 2.5 How to choose the best soundbar under 300
- 3 Verdict and our recommendation for 2020
Top 10 Best Soundbars Under 300: Comparison Table
Best Overall: Amazing Performance: Sony Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer Review
- Ultimate Home Theater Upgrade: Sony 2.1 Channel Sound Bar System With Wireless Subwoofer for Optimized Audio
- Audio Comes Alive:320W total power output brings content to life with incredible volume and clarity
- Powerful Subwoofer: Large 6.30 Inches Speaker Unit and 6.16 Gallon Volume for a Deeper, Richer Bass Sound
- S-Force Pro: Virtual Surround Sound Technology Emulates a Theater-Style Surround Sound Experience
- 7 Sound Modes: Choose from Auto Sound, Cinema, Music, Game, News, Sports, and Standard Audio Mode
Great For Home Theater: Compact + Quality - Polk Audio Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar Review
- A PREMIUM ULTRA-SLIM SOUND BAR WITH INCLUDED WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – 5 powerful full-range drivers deliver beautiful rich sound with deep bass. Polk’s exclusive voice adjust technology & Dolby digital decoding maximizes sound clarity & reduces voice delays
- Excellent sound and value on par with any mid- to high-range sound bars available in the market. At just over 2" tall, it fits most spaces — easily wall-mount it or place in front of your TV. It won’t block your TV’s bottom edge or IR remote sensor
- UPGRADE YOUR HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE – Watch your favorite shows on your 4K HD Smart TV with exceptional picture quality & crystal clear sound. With numerous connection possibilities, plug in any audio source via HDMI ARC, optical input & AUX
- Wirelessly stream music from your favorite streaming apps like Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and others directly from your smartphone, tablet or other compatible device through the built-in bluetooth technology
- SET UP YOUR SOUND BAR IN MINUTES — With the included subwoofer, HDMI and optical cables quickly connect your TV to the sound bar. Get set up and listening in minutes
Good Bass: Bose Solo 5 TV Soundbar Sound System Review
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an easy solution, with advanced technologies that deliver the clear audio your TV can’t.
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music from any of your devices
- One connection to your TV. Optical audio input (digital); Coaxial audio input (digital); 3.5 mm aux input (analog)
- Universal remote controls TV, bass, Bluetooth connections and more
Budget Pick: TaoTronics Soundbar for TV Review
- Room-filling sound: powerful speakers deliver a round, high-end audio experience
- Multiple wireless and wired connections: easily connect to the sound bar via Bluetooth 4. 2 or standard audio cable Connection, RCA, and optical input
- 3 different equalizer modes: fine tune your sound bar with 3 distinct equalizer modes (games mode, music mode, movie mode) via the remote control to match your favorite sound
- Control your sound bar Remotely: handle your sound bar from the comfort of your couch or directly on the device; a repeat click of the power button switches through the functions, the LED screen will show the current function
- Slim to save space: slick 32-Inch design pleases the eye and slim Dimensions save valuable space
Virtual 3D Surround Sound: Yamaha Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer Review
- World's first sound bar with DTS Virtual: X Virtual 3D surround sound (available via a firmware update available now)
- Slim, understated design perfectly complements your TV
- Wireless subwoofer for powerful bass with flexible placement
- Bluetooth wireless music streaming; Dimensions (W x H x D)(subwoofer): 7 1/8 x 17 1/4 x 15 3/4 inches; Drivers (Center Unit) 4 1 3/4 inch woofers, Dual 1 inch tweeters, (Subwoofer) 6 1/4 inch cone woofer; Dimensions (W x H x D) (Center Unit) 36 5/8 x 2 3/8 x 4 1/4 inches; ARC Yes
- Simple setup with HDMI, optical or analog connection
Adaptive Sound: Samsung Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer Review
- Product Dimensions: 43.3" W x 2.32" H x 3.93" D | Spk (sub woofer) Net Dimension: 8.07" W x 13.89" H x 11.93" D
- Includes: Remote Control, Battery, Wall Mount Kit and Optical Cable
- Balanced, room-filling sound: 5. 1 Channel sound bar combines Samsung innovation with Harmon Kardon audio Technical expertise to bring state-of-the-art sound to the home theater entertainment experience
- Samsung Acoustic beam: Samsung Acoustic beam technology mixes and delivers the sound so it appears to come precisely where movie and game action is happening on screen
- Adaptive sound: adaptive sound technology analyzes the sound signal and delivers optimized sound and clear voices even on low volumes
Slim Design: JBL 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer Review
- Designed with a slimmer profile, the full–featured, easy–to–use JBL bar 2. 1 features Dolby digital, JBL Surround sound, 300W system power and a wireless 6. 5” subwoofer to provide balanced sound and deep bass for your movies, music and even video games
- Full featured in every sense of the word, it has an HDMI input as well as aux and USB wired connections that enable you to round out your home entertainment options even more
- You can Moreover control the soundbar with your existing TV remote control, The JBL bar 2. 1 clearly raises the bar for Soundbars
- The 300W of power output ensures great audio performance for your movies and music
- Enjoy rich, Deep bass from the 6. 5" (165mm) wireless subwoofer, as well as the convenience of flexible placement without the hassle of wires
Great For Living Room: VIZIO 2.0 Channel Sound Bar Review
- 95 dB of room filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1% total harmonic distortion; Sound Bar Frequency: 70 Hertz – 19 KHertz
- Built in Bluetooth lets you lose the wires and listen to your music with a tap of a finger
- Easy upgrade that boosts sound with a powerful punch
- Premium audio with DTS Studio SoundTM, DTS Tru Volume TM and DTS TruSurroundTM
- Easy Setup: Connect the Sound Bar to your TV using 1 of the included cables; Refer user manual for troubleshooting steps.
Easy To Set: Samsung TV Mate Soundbar Review
- Compact and easy to connect to your TV.
- Streams music wirelessly via Bluetooth.
- Control with your phone or TV remote.
- HDMI in/out
- Surround sound-ready.
Clear Voice: Yamaha Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofers Review
- Easy setup with HDMI or optical connections
- Built in subwoofers for deep bass in 1 slim sound bar
- Clear voice for enhanced dialogue clarity. Output power: 120 W
- Alexa built in for voice control of your sound bar, playing music, listening to news, setting alarms and timers, asking questions, controlling smart home devices, and more
- With Alexa, playing music is as simple as asking for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon music and more
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need To Know About The Best Soundbar Under 300?
What Is A Soundbar?
A few years ago, the only way to improve the sound was to buy a full-fledged audio system, which included several massive speakers and was loudly called a home theater. The system was producing high-quality sound effects, but it also took up a lot of space, so not every family had the opportunity to place such units in the apartment. Then thin, compact panels began to appear on the market, which they immediately dubbed soundbar. Despite the small size of such a panel, it is a multi-channel audio system that is housed in a single package, and some models of the best soundbar under 300 are also equipped with a subwoofer.
Top soundbars under 300 are connected to the TV via Bluetooth or directly, providing a high-quality video accompanied by a three-dimensional sound.
Which Is The Best Soundbar In 2020?
It is actually difficult to answer this question because usually, people have various preferences, so tastes differ. We’ll try to explain what are the main characteristics of the best soundbar 2020. First of all, you need to remember that this device is a speaker system, so when choosing it is necessary to focus on power, distortion, and frequency. The final effect is achieved by high-quality bass, so it is important to pay attention to the type of subwoofer.
The second is the ability to connect Blu-Ray. This is an additional device, but very necessary, especially if you like to watch movies in excellent quality. Thanks to this option, you get a real home theater, which is compact and stylish.
The third is of technological effectiveness. Based on soundbar reviews under 300, many models are equipped with all imaginable and unimaginable options that are not always needed. The elite panel has the ability to be integrated via Wi-Fi and support for Smart TV.
What Is Hi-fi Soundbar?
Today, it is possible to find various representatives of the best Hi-Fi sound bars. Therefore, it is difficult to determine a specific model even for people who are well versed in technology. The most popular brands that produce only quality products are LG, Samsung, Polk Audio, JBL, Bose, Yamaha, and ABOX.
All these brands are widely represented in the online stores and their catalogs contain models of the best soundbar under 300, which differ in the parameters and, of course, cost.
What Does 2.1 Channel Mean?
2.1 Channel is a set of speakers, consisting of two front speakers and a subwoofer. Since 5.1 multi-channel kits provide the best sound quality. It is noteworthy that most TV manufacturers produce such systems, but they are more expensive. Sometimes it even makes sense to confine yourself to 2.1 configurations, saving some money.
As a rule, those who want to make TV sound more powerful and surround without buying a home theater are willing to buy a soundbar. Despite the fact that the device itself is not very complicated, its choice often confuses, especially those who buy the best soundbar under 300 for the first time. We managed to test various models by different manufacturers and below you will have a chance to review our rating of top-selling models. The best soundbar under 300 reviews contains a lot of useful information.
How to choose the best soundbar under 300
In the case of any other type of technology, soundbars have a number of key features and capabilities, which should be given priority attention in the upcoming purchase. The list of recommendations for purchase is given below.
Type of system
This parameter determines the number of auxiliary elements required to connect the soundbar to the audio source. Prefer purely active soundbars, since they are self-contained systems and are capable of reproducing audio without the inclusion of amplifiers or receivers from other audio devices.
Power Of Playback
Regarding this characteristic, everything is very simple: the higher is the power of the device, the louder is sound, which can be obtained at the output of the device. The optimal value of this parameter lies in the range of 100-200 W. Therefore, when choosing, it is better to start from the given values.
It is also one of the important criteria. The best soundbar under 300 should not take up much space and pull attention to itself. Best of all, if it is compactly placed directly under the body of the TV. In terms of design, in most cases, sound panels do not differ much in appearance, although there are different colors and shapes – try to ensure that the device correctly fits into the style of your interior.
Since modern TVs are equipped with a whole set of standard interfaces including USB, HDMI, and even Wi-Fi, the possibility of choosing a wrong device disappears. However, still, it would be better to choose the best soundbar under 300 an acoustic device, connection ports of which will coincide as closely as possible with those on the TV.
Despite the fact that such devices are very strong in reproducing high and medium frequencies, low bass remains out of reach for them. To avoid the empty sound of the low-frequency bands, choose sound panels, which come with a standard subwoofer.
Presence of a Sound Projector
Since the audio quality of sound panels is obviously lower than that of full-fledged home theaters, the developers are looking for ways to solve this problem. One of those is the introduction of a sound projector into the design, thanks to which a 3D sound effect is achieved. This element in the best soundbar under 300 is optional, but it plays a key role for fans of top-quality music.
Verdict and our recommendation for 2020
If you have never used a soundbar before, it’s high time to change the situation. Now, when you decide to buy the best soundbar, we recommend you to consider Sony Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer. This model is considered to be the best soundbar under 300 2020 due to its highest quality in all respects. This multi channel soundbar has a stylish, attractive design that will look harmoniously even with the most original and creative interior. The great advantage of this device is the presence of a subwoofer, which allows you to adjust the low frequencies, thereby giving the sound maximum depth and volume. Most sound panels of this type have similar characteristics and differ only in power and the presence/absence of the subwoofer. All of them have similar shape and weight. But still, based on homemakerguide investigation and Sony Soundbar review, this is the ideal choice. It is the best soundbar under 300 with crystal true sound.