- 1 Top 10 Best Vacuums Under 200: Comparison Table
- 1.1 Best Overall: #1 in Upright Vacuum Cleaners - BISSELL Bagless Vacuum Cleaner Review
- 1.2 For Carpets: Great Suction Power - Shark Navigator Upright Vacuum for Carpet and Hard Floor Review
- 1.3 Large Capacity Dust Cup: Shark Navigator Upright Vacuum Review
- 1.4 Easy To Use And Store: Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Corded Bagless Vacuum Review
- 1.5 Maneuverable Design: BISSELL Pet Deluxe Upright Vacuum Cleaner Review
- 1.6 Versatile: Shark Navigator Professional Vacuum Review
- 1.7 Lightweight: Bissell Lightweight Bagless Vacuum Review
- 1.8 Quick Release Handle: Eureka Ultra-Lightweight Compact Vacuum Review
- 1.9 Multi-Cyclonic System: Bissell Bagless Vacuum with OnePass Review
- 1.10 For Pet Hair: Eureka Bagless Upright Vacuum with Pet Tool Review
- 2 Buyer’s Guide: All You Need To Know About The Best Vacuum Under 200
- 2.1 How to choose the Best Vacuum Under 200
- 2.2 Types of Best Vacuums Under 200
- 3 Verdict and our recommendation for 2020
Top 10 Best Vacuums Under 200: Comparison Table
Best Overall: #1 in Upright Vacuum Cleaners - BISSELL Bagless Vacuum Cleaner Review
- OnePass technology with powerful suction and innovative brush design to clean on the first pass
- Scatter free technology reduces scatter on hard floors
- On board storage keeps specialized tools including the turbobrush tool, dusting brush, crevice tool, and extension wand close by while cleaning
- Powerful, multi cyclonic system for lasting suction that captures and keeps dirt in the bin, where it belongs
- Large capacity, easy empty dirt tank empties with the press of a button
- Lift-Away: Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard-to-reach areas.
- Anti-allergen complete seal technology and a HEPA filter trap dust and allergens inside the vacuum.
- Powerful and lightweight upright vacuum. Portable and versatile at only 12.5 pounds
- Brushroll shutoff allows for both deep carpet and gentle bare floor cleaning
- Swivel steering for excellent control to maneuver around furniture
- Lift away press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard to reach areas
- Anti-allergen complete seal technology, a HEPA filter traps 999 percent of dust and allergens inside the vacuum The full unit weighs only 12.5 pounds, the canister alone is 7.5 pounds
- Swivel steering excellent control for maneuvering around furniture dust cup capacity: 12 dry quarts
- Large capacity, easy to empty dust cup Extended cleaning without interruption
- What's Included: (1) Upholstery tool, (1) 5.5 inch crevice tool
Easy To Use And Store: Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Corded Bagless Vacuum Review
- Never loses suction or power
- Cleans carpets and bare floors
- Lightweight - only 7 pounds. Amps- 4.2. Wattage- 500
- Versatile floor to ceiling cleaning
- Never Loses Suction or Power
Maneuverable Design: BISSELL Pet Deluxe Upright Vacuum Cleaner Review
- Dirt cup capacity 2 liters; Cyclonic action and powerful suction provide thorough cleaning; Plus, no more bags to buy or change ever
- Easily go from cleaning carpets to hard floors with the flip of a switch. Power rating : 9 ampere
- Dirt cup filters and post motor filter help capture more fine dust and particles. Filters are washable and reusable
- 15 feet of cord for great cleaning reach and retracts with the touch of a button for easy storage
- Weighs less than eight pounds. Easy to maneuver with the integrated carrying handle
- Dust cup capacity 2.2 quarts; Lift away; Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard to reach areas
- Anti-allergen complete seal technology plus a HEPA filter; Traps 99.9 percent of dust and allergens inside the vacuum
- Powerful and lightweight; Portable and versatile at 13.7 pounds
- Brush roll shutoff; Deep carpet and gentle bare floor cleaning
- Hard floor hero attachment not included
Lightweight: Bissell Lightweight Bagless Vacuum Review
- Powerful, convenient, and easy to use
- Powerful suction makes it great for quick pick ups with multipurpose versatility
- Versatile cleaning three machines in one: A stick vacuum, handle vacuum, and stair vacuum
- With a crevice tool for furniture and a floor nozzle for stairs
- Clean hard floors and surface dirt on carpets and area rugs. Surface type: Counter tops, sealed hard floors, low pile carpet. Dirt cup capacity: 0.67 liter
Quick Release Handle: Eureka Ultra-Lightweight Compact Vacuum Review
- Quick release handle for effortless above floor cleaning Attach the crevice tool or dusting brush to the end of the handle for cleaning upholstery windows and other hard to reach places
- Powerful all floor suction extracts dirt and hair from hard floors and carpets ease It’s 10 5” wide cleaning path gets the job done quickly
- Lightweight at only 7 7 Lbs With its compact and featherweight design this vacuum can store in any space in your home and be carried anywhere
- Contains one washable filter which can be rinsed and left to dry for no maintenance costs. Plastic telescoping handle
- Includes a crevice tool and dusting brush which snap on the vacuum and are within reach at any time during cleaning
Multi-Cyclonic System: Bissell Bagless Vacuum with OnePass Review
- Fast and easy cleaning in a lightweight vacuum with powerful suction and innovative brush design that cleans more on the initial pass
- Innovative brush design rotates down into the carpet to clean more on the initial pass
- Cyclonic System for long lasting, powerful suction. Bag Type : Bagless
- TurboBrush tool for stairs, furniture, upholstery, and more; Dirt Cup Capacity: 2.2 L
- Easy Empty dirt tank, Multi Level Filtration, and washable foam tank filter. Note: Please refer user manual attached below for item installation and troubleshooting steps. Hose Length: 6 inch. Brush System: Rotating Clear Window
For Pet Hair: Eureka Bagless Upright Vacuum with Pet Tool Review
- Automatic Cord Rewind: Wraps 25’ cord with a push of a button for hassle-free storage
- All-floor Powerful Cleaning: By turning the 5 floor selection dial, this versatile vacuum cleaner with 12. 6"-wide cleaning path can make hardwood floors, tiles, carpets and area rugs free from pet hair, debris and dirt
- Lightweight & Lift able: It is easy to carry around the 12. 3-lbs upright vacuum cleaner for easy and quick cleaning
- XL Dust Cup Capacity: With a 2. 1-liter dust cup, this bagless vacuum cleaner requires less frequent emptying and with an easy empty flip lid, it can be easily cleaned and washed with no maintenance cost
- Accessories Included: 7" Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Upholstery Tool and Pet Tool can be stored on board the lightweight vacuum cleaner.Surface Type: Carpet; Upholstery; Hardwood/Wood Laminate; Tile
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need To Know About The Best Vacuum Under 200
How to choose the Best Vacuum Under 200
The choice of best vacuums under 200 for the house is limited, as a rule, by our material resources. But regardless of the amount we are willing to spend on such equipment, the main purpose of the purchase is guaranteed to get an excellent result of cleaning. What first of all can affect this condition?
Ease of Use
It is important that you shouldn’t\t bring a lot of efforts on house vacuuming, so a chosen device should be easy to use. You should be able to move it without difficulties. Moreover, the head should be able to move around possible obstacles easily. It would be better to give preference to models that offer large turn angle. Presence of control buttons will also make the process of cleaning easier.
It is recommended to choose best models that offer adjustable length. A pipe is easy to lengthen or shorten to fit your height. You do not have to stoop while working with a cleaner or additionally disassemble the device itself.
This indicator depends on engine power and on which the effectiveness of the device actually depends. It is very convenient when a vacuum cleaner has a function to control the power of suction. Suction power is the force with which a vacuum cleaner sucks air with dirt into a bag or chamber.
Each brush and nozzle has its scope of application. The more brushes and nozzles, the greater is the functionality of the best device.
The standard set of nozzles includes:
- floor and carpet nozzles;
- universal brush head with floor/carpet switch that allows you to extend and hide the bristles;
- crevice nozzle for cleaning dust accumulating in hard to reach places.
The non-standard set includes:
- turbo brush that removes animal hair;
- brush for cabinet furniture. A small brush with thick high bristles. Ideal for cleaning polished furniture. Long pile does not allow the base of the nozzle to scratch the furniture;
- nozzle for upholstered furniture. Small in size, sometimes with plush inserts;
- best brush for cleaning parquet, laminate, tile. Special wide narrow brush with a long nap that protects against accidental scratches.
Cord Length (If Corded)
The length of the cord should be at least 6 meters. Even if there are a lot of sockets in your home, running and switching device is not very convenient. It is also important that at the end of work wire is unwound automatically by pressing a key on the case of a vacuum cleaner.
The noise level of the best vacuum is a serious factor that attracts attention. It is measured in dB. For vacuum cleaners set a certain norm of the maximum permissible noise level. It ranges from 71 to 80 dB.
The heavier is equipment, the more inconvenience arises when using it, especially in houses (with a large area. Moving heavy equipment from one place to another can be a real problem and even lead to back pain. Therefore, it is better to choose a model whose use does not require the use of large physical force.
It is recommended to choose the best variant that comes with an on and off feature on brush roll. This depends on flooring. At the same time, this function can’t be added later after the purchase.
In case if you don’t have enough light in a room, it would be better to prefer models with inbuilt LED lights. It is possible to choose budget versions of best vacuums under 200 that have such a feature.
Types of Best Vacuums Under 200
All best vacuums under $200, first of all, are divided into several types depending on their purpose, functional equipment, and additional service options. At the same time, the classification of such products is compiled according to various criteria and characteristics. It is necessary to take into account that belonging of a cleaner to certain class affects both its cost and suitability for cleaning one or another cleaned surface. In simple words, not every model of such a device can suit you for one reason or another.
By Type of Cleaning
Such products divide into vacuums for dry and wet cleaning.
Vacuum Cleaners for Dry Cleaning
This type of best vacuum under 200 is divided into subtypes, depending on where the collected dust is going.
- With dust bags. Bags of best vacuum cleaner under $200 can be replaceable and reusable. It is more convenient to use paper bags since after filling them it is enough to throw them away and insert a new one. They do not need cleaning and periodic washing. In addition, they better collect ardor, including the smallest.
- With a water filter. The design of such a vacuum cleaner has a water tank. Water acts as a filter. During cleaning, all the dust accumulates in water including small particles. When this happens, the air in a room is moistened, which is always beneficial for our health. In addition, you do not need to spend money and time to buy new bags.
- With a dustbin. Dust in such vacuums is collected in a special container. It is necessary to clear a container of dust in the process of its filling. If you have a small apartment and not a lot of dust, the container will be enough for you to use a product several times. Usually, containers and parts of the body are made of transparent plastic so that it would be possible to determine the degree of filling.
Washing Vacuum Cleaners
Washing vacuum cleaners work according to the following principle: water with detergent is poured into a special tank, from which it is sprayed through a hose and sprayed over the entire area of the nozzle. After that, the liquid is sucked back, but with mud. Washing models possess a large amount of functionality. Such best vacuums under $200 make dry and wet cleaning of carpets and floors, you can clean a clogged sink, deodorize the room, wash windows, tiles and much more.
Traditional Home Appliances
These are best floor cleaners on wheels, but there are also models on an air cushion. This type of device is the most common and versatile. Due to prefabricated pipes, flexible long hoses and various brushes, such vacuum cleaners are suitable for cleaning most surfaces from floor to ceiling, including hard-to-reach places.
Vertical Mop Vacuum Cleaners
These are wired and best cordless devices on batteries with a dust collector, fixed in the area of the handle. Due to their compactness, they are suitable for small apartments. Operating time of battery models is about half an hour. They are used mainly for cleaning smooth surfaces like linoleum, tile, parquet, laminate.
Verdict and our recommendation for 2020
To sum it up, if you are looking for the best vacuum under 200 2020, we at homemakerguide advise you to pay attention to BISSELL Bagless Vacuum Cleaner. Such easy in use universal best vacuum under 200 with modern design will clear your floor and air of dust and dirt. BISSELL’s best vacuum under 200 absorb dust, saving you from allergens, cleaning and refreshing the air in the room.
With best vacuum under 200 by BISSELL you can vacuum the bare floor without scratching or damaging the surface. Thanks to light weight, this vacuum is maneuverable and easily travels around obstacles. The power of this best vacuum under 200 is not lost and remains unchanged even with years of use of technology. As you see, this device is ideal to support house clean.