- 1 Top 10 Best Watches Under 300: Comparison Table
- 1.1 Best Overall: Top Functionality - Apple Watch Series 3 Review
- 1.2 Great Quality: Amazing-looking - Michael Kors Slim Runway Watch Review
- 1.3 Easy To Read Face: Fossil Men's Chronograph Quartz Watch Review
- 1.4 Perfect Size For Women: Timex Women's Watch Review
- 1.5 Great Casual Design: Timex Unisex Watch Review
- 1.6 Big Digits: CakCity Mens Digital Sports Watch Review
- 1.7 For Runners: Garmin GPS Running Watch Review
- 1.8 Highly Custmizable Smart Watch: Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch Review
- 1.9 Shock And Water Resistant: Casio Quartz Resin Sport Watch Review
- 1.10 Comfortable To Wear: Letsfit Smart Watch Review
- 2 Buyer’s Guide: All You Need To Know About The Best Watches Under 300
- 3 Verdict and our recommendation for 2020
Top 10 Best Watches Under 300: Comparison Table
Best Overall: Top Functionality - Apple Watch Series 3 Review
- Retina display
- Optical heart sensor
- Stores music, podcasts, and audiobooks
Great Quality: Amazing-looking - Michael Kors Slim Runway Watch Review
- 2 Year International Warranty
- Slim Runway Black IP Three-Hand Watch
- Japanese-quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 44mm
- Water resistant to 50m (165ft: in general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
Easy To Read Face: Fossil Men's Chronograph Quartz Watch Review
- Case size: 44mm; Band size: 22mm; quartz movement with luminous 3-hand analog display; mineral crystal face; imported ; Circumference: 200 +/- 5mm
- Round blue plated stainless steel case with silver top ring; blue dial and Roman numerals. To keep the watch looking good over time, clean with a soft dry cloth
- Genuine brown leather band with buckle closure; interchangeable with all Fossil 22mm watch straps
- Multifunction watch with stopwatch functionality; three separate dials to track hours, minutes and seconds; timer; 24 hour
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for short periods of recreational swimming and showering, but not diving or snorkeling ; Case Thickness: 12mm
Perfect Size For Women: Timex Women's Watch Review
- Adjustable blue floral patterned 16mm nylon slip-thru strap fits up to 7.5-inch wrist circumference
- White dial with full Arabic numerals; 24-hour military time
- Silver-tone 31mm brass case with mineral glass crystal
- Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water resistant to 30m (100ft): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
Great Casual Design: Timex Unisex Watch Review
- Adjustable brown 20 millimeter double-layered genuine leather slip-thru strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- Black dial with full Arabic numerals; 24-hour military time
- Silver-tone 38 millimeter brass case with mineral glass crystal
- Indiglo light-up watch dial. To screw in, push the crown firmly against the threaded protrusion and hold in while turning the crown clockwise
- Water resistant to 30 meter (100 feet): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
Big Digits: CakCity Mens Digital Sports Watch Review
- Digital watch: Fashionable sporty dial design, military style outlook. Large Dial and numbers with light, show time clear in the dark.Use import EL Lamp,Press"LIGHT"button to see the time clearly in the light, easy to read.
- Mens watch: Appeals to mens, especially to those who like doing sports, shock resistant, stop watch, military 24H time mode, and LED back light functions make it perfect for all kind of sport and daily use
- Shock Resistant, perfect for both outdoor and indoor sports, such as running, climbing,fishing, ect
- Multifunction Watch:Auto Date,Alarm,Water Resistant,LED display,Shock Resistant,Stop Watch,Back Light
- Waterproof: 164 Ft / 50 M water resist, Please DONOT press any buttons underwater, and in case of damaging waterproof ring,please keep it away from steam and hot water.
For Runners: Garmin GPS Running Watch Review
- Easy-to use GPS running watch tracks how far, how fast and where you run
- Estimates heart rate at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin elevate wrist heart rate technology
- Connected features: Smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking and music controls (when paired with a compatible smartphone)
- All-day activity tracking estimates steps, calories and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move
- Automatically uploads your data to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can join challenges, receive insights and share your progress as you meet your goals
Highly Custmizable Smart Watch: Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch Review
- Live a stronger, smarter life with Galaxy Watch at your wrist. Rest well and stay active with built-in health tracking and a bluetooth connection that keeps everything at your wrist. Plus, go for days without charging.
- Go nonstop for days on a single charge. The wireless charger lets you power up without slowing down. (Average expected performance based on typical use. Results may vary.)
- Available in two sizes and three colors, the Galaxy Watch offers stylish watch faces so realistic they hardly look digital. Plus, choose from a collection of interchangeable bands.
- Pairs with both Android and iOS smartphones via bluetooth connection.
- Included in Box: Galaxy Watch, Additional Strap(Large and Small included), Wireless charging Dock, Travel Adaptor, Quick Start Guide, User Manual (Warranty: 1 Year Standard Parts and Labor)
Shock And Water Resistant: Casio Quartz Resin Sport Watch Review
- Countdown timer; input range: 1 minute to 24 hours; measuring unit: 1 second; auto- repeat function
- 1/100 second stopwatch; measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"; measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- Hourly time signal; auto calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2039); 12/24 hour formats; accuracy 15 seconds per month
- Electro-Luminescent Backlight with Afterglow
Comfortable To Wear: Letsfit Smart Watch Review
- Overtake your expectations: featuring a 1. 3-Inch large touch screen that allows you to understand your health more intuitively by displaying your sports data vividly and in a way that is easy to understand. Meets IP68 water Standard requirements, this Letsfit smartwatch also lets you avoid any troubles when swimming or working out in the rating
- Protect & monitor your health: Our Letsfit activity watch includes a bunch of new features, including: music control, even Stress training. Making it more than just a health tracker
- Affordable & Functional: Like most traditional health trackers, Lestfit Smart Tracker can monitor your steps, calories burned, sport mileage, and sleep quality status 24 hours a day whilst syncing with our VeryFitPro app. Your device can also enjoy up to 10 days of battery life per full charge.
- Call & message notifications: Receive and read SMS messages and SNS notifications straight to your device (including Facebook, twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn and Instagram). you can even hang up incoming phone calls straight from your wrist
- Smart Watch compatibility："VeryFitPro" requires Android OS 4. 0 or iOS 8. 0 and above or Bluetooth 4. 0 and above, suitable for smartphones only.
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need To Know About The Best Watches Under 300
How to choose the Best Watches Under 300
Watch is the necessary accessory that adequately complements the particular style of a person, which is an indicator of his success. Therefore, the choice of these accessories is not easy because it is crucial to keep in mind the following criteria.
Today, a wide range of electronic, quartz and mechanical models can be found on store shelves. An important point – mechanical watches can be with the automatic or manual winding. The difference between mechanical or quartz best watches under $300 is only in the power source necessary for proper operation.
Watchband and Bracelet
Today, manufacturers offer a wide range of watchbands and bracelets. Leather bands are quite popular. They are more expensive but look very stylish. At the same time, metal bracelets are more beneficial in terms of operation.
If you decide to choose the best watches under 300, be sure to pay attention to the material from which they are made. The most commonly used are aluminum, stainless steel, brass, plastic and titanium alloy.
The market offers a fairly wide choice of best branded wristwatches. Fashion models are gaining great popularity today. They have a bright and bold design, and can act not as an additional accessory, but as an independent part of the image. In terms of brands you should also pay attention to those, that have a good reputation as they should offer a warranty.
Types of Best Watches Under 300
So, according to the mechanism of work, all best watches under 300 dollars are divided into mechanical, quartz and electronic. All of them have subtypes that also deserve to know a bit more about them.
Mechanical best 300 dollar watches are driven by a spring that requires to be wound from time to time. In this case, the spring will first twist, and then slowly unwind and set in motion the pendulum, which at equal intervals of time will move the minute and hour hands. The accuracy of such a model depends on the quality of materials they are made from.
One of the drawbacks of a mechanical watch is that they need to be wound periodically; otherwise, they stop. To fix this, manufacturers began to produce self-winding models. They are equipped with a rotor, which additionally winds up the spring when the human hand moves. With constant wear, the best automatic watch under 300 does not need winding at all. Such models are slightly heavier than mechanical ones.
Chronometers are best super-precise watches. Today, formally chronometers are considered mechanisms that have passed special certification at the Swiss Institute of Timekeeping – COSC. On the dials of the chronometer models, there is usually a corresponding inscription about the successful certification.
Best quartz watches got their name because they use quartz crystal as an oscillatory system. It is quartz that sets the frequency of movement of the small motor, which actuates the hands. It is convenient that you do not need to wind such an accessory. Their power source is a small battery, which is enough to replace once in 2 or even 10 years, depending on the number of functions of the clock and the technologies used.
Chronograph watches are those that show not only time but also function as a stopwatch. And the latter will be separate and independent here. The best chronograph model can be mechanical or quartz. However, in practice, quartz watches-chronographs are more popular.
Digital watches are a subtype of a quartz group. The movement is directed by quartz crystals, but the step frequency is no longer fed to the electric motor, but to the generator, which sends signals to the microprocessor. In this case, the main difference between the best digital wristwatch and the rest is their digital display, on which time is displayed.
Smart watches are used for outdoor activities. Their display shows not only time but also a calendar, alarm clock, stopwatch, timer, compass, thermometer, barometer, altimeter, depth gauge for scuba diving and lighting.
Verdict and our recommendation for 2020
After we reviewed TOP 10 $300 watches, we can say for sure that it is possible to find a high-quality watch under 300. Based on homemakerguide rating, Apple Watch Series 3 is the best of the best watches under 300 2020. They get people amazed by the simplicity and functionality. So, we can state only the Apple can develop the best watches under 300 of such fantastic quality. if you are looking for a stylish accessory at an affordable price, consider Apple Watch Series 3 as it is absolutely the top pick in a category of the best watches under 300.