Top 10 Best Zero Gravity Chairs: Comparison Chart
Best Overall: #1 Best Seller in Patio Lounge Chairs - Best Choice Products Zero Gravity Chairs Set Review
- LOCKABLE RECLINING SYSTEM: Smoothly glides into an ergonomic zero-gravity position, with removable elastic cords that immediately adjust to your body's weight
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Lightweight, foldable design makes these an easy addition to your next trip to the park, beach, or your child's next sporting event
- CONVENIENT & DETACHABLE TRAY: Removable tray is built with two cup holders, a phone holder, and a tablet holder so you never have to be far from your favorite drinks or media devices!
- DURABLE & UV-RESISTANT: Features a high, 250-pound weight capacity with flexible, weather-resistant textilene fabric for lasting quality!
- REMOVABLE, ADJUSTABLE HEADRESTS: Includes a removable, padded headrest for an extra element of adjustable comfort; OPEN DIMENSIONS: 32.5"-61"(L) x 25"(W) x 33.5"-44"(H); FOLDED DIMENSIONS: 38"(L) x 25"(W) x 6"(H)
Top Comfort: Most Practical - Goplus Folding Zero Gravity Chairs Review
- 【Folding Design】For easy stacking and storage, this gravity chair can be folded into one third. And it is lightweight, which can be easily moved from room to room.
- 【Multi Purposes】It is ideal for enjoying both your indoor and outdoor time. It can be applied at anywhere you want, such as bedroom, balcony, garden and courtyard. It would provide you a better lounge time.
- 【Cup Holder Tray and Headrest】A cup holder tray to place beverage, magazine, phone or other small items for convenient accessibility. A detachable headrest for better relaxing experience.
- 【Durable Frame】Features from sturdy aluminum seat posts and steel leg posts, this recliner is sturdy enough to hold people up to 300Lbs. And the material fabric is also durable, it is ventilated in summer and you can place cushions on it for winter using.
- 【Size Info】Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. Open size: 35.4"x 25.2" x 43.3"(LXWXH). Folding size: 36.2"x 25.0" x 5.1"(LXWXH).
Extra Padding: AmazonBasics Outdoor Zero Gravity Lounge Beach Chair Review
- Padded zero-gravity patio chair for ultimate comfort when relaxing outdoors
- Removable headrest pillow and handy cup holder; chair folds for compact storage and easy transport
- Safe, sturdy construction; made of durable steel and Oxford cotton fabric; Red color
- Spot clean with a damp cloth; do not iron; do not use strong chemicals for cleaning
- Measures 28.5-34.2 by 38.1-62.5 by 33.1-44 inches; weighs 20.5 pounds; backed by an Amazon Basics 1-year limited warranty
Durable: Caravan Sports Infinity Zero Gravity Chair Review
- Durable textaline fabric suspended by double bungee system
- Relax with the smooth recline function that locks in any position, adjustable headrest/lumbar support
- Dual finger tip locking system
- Folds down to only 6.3 inches wide
- Supports up to 300 lbs.
Adjustable Headrest: Sunjoy Zero Gravity Chair Review
- Adjustable headrest/lumbar support
Convenient Side Table: Best Choice Products Folding Zero Gravity Chair Review
- SMOOTH LOCKABLE RECLINING SYSTEM: A carefully balanced seat smoothly glides to an ergonomic zero-gravity position, with replaceable elastic cords that immediately adjust to your body
- ADJUSTABLE CANOPY SHADE & HEADREST: Protect your face and eyes from the sun using the freely-adjusting canopy and lay back on the removable headrest pillow
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: Made of high-quality, UV-resistant textilene mesh on a rust-resistant steel frame to provide optimal support and a uniquely comfortable sitting experience
- DETACHABLE SIDE TRAY: Includes a convenient accessory tray equipped with two cupholders, a phone mount, and a tablet holder to keep your favorite devices close at hand
- TAKE IT ON THE GO: A lightweight, folding design makes this chair easy to enjoy at home, the beach, the park, or your next tailgate; OPEN DIMENSIONS: 34"(L) x 27"(W) x 49"(H); FOLDED DIMENSIONS: 27"(L) x 7.5"(W) x 37.5"(H); WEIGHT CAPACITY: 250lbs.
Durable Locking Mechanism: PHI VILLA Oversize XL Zero Gravity Chair Review
- Oversize Padded Seat & Back: Oversize padded seat suspended by double bungee system provides more comfort and durability. Extra-large wooden pattern armrest provide more comfort. Cup tray is included for holding drinks or food
- Adjustable Reclining Position: Chairs are designed with a lockable reclining system. It can be adjusted to any positions to your preferences
- Effective Lock Design: The lock catch is more convenient to operate than twist knobs. Simply pull the clip back to secure it and push the clip front to unlock it
- Open Dimension: W29.14" x D35.43"x H44.88". Height of chair back could be adjusted from 32.48" to 44.09". Large enough for big and tall people 6'2". Various angle is helpful to reduce pressure and back pain
- No assembly: Foldable for easy transportation and compact storage. Suitable for any patio occasions, such as poolside, yard, beach or balcony.
Oversized Model: Best Choice Products Oversized Zero Gravity Chair Review
- SMOOTH LOCKABLE RECLINING SYSTEM: Extra-wide seat smoothly glides to an ergonomic zero-gravity position, with replaceable elastic cords that immediately adjust to your body
- ADJUSTABLE CANOPY SHADE & HEADREST: Protect your face and eyes from the sun using the adjustable canopy and relax on a comfortable headrest pillow that can be removed
- CONVENIENT CUP HOLDER TRAY: Detachable tray allows easy access to drinks, magazines, phones, tablets, or other small items
- STURDY & WEATHER RESISTANT: Made with a 250-pound weight capacity and strong, weather-resistant texteline mesh designed to last outdoors and prevent fading
- FOLDABLE & PORTABLE: Lightweight, easy-folding design for easy transportation; OVERALL DIMENSIONS (Open): 36"(L) x 32"(W) x 47.5"(H)
Well Designed: Bliss Hammocks Zero Gravity Chair Review
- Zero-gravity outdoor recliner chair provides a stress-free weightless feel to relax muscles and reduce stress
- Adjustable sun shade offers protection from the sun; drink tray included can be placed on either side of recliner
- Seating made of woven PVC coated polyester for versatility and strength; powder coated steel frame to prevent rusting
- Reclines and locks in any position for personalized comfort; padded ergonomic headrest included
- Folds instantly to 6.25" x 38" x 26" for easy storage or transport; holds up to 300 lbs. capacity
For Back Pain Relief: Timber Ridge Zero Gravity Chair Review
- Maximum loading capacity: supports up to 300lbs with Sturdy steel tube frame, bungee suspension system, and durable polyester fabric
- Adjustable Reclining Position: Easy locking levers adjust and lock the chair to any position from upright to fully laid back. Easiest locking mechanism on the market. Patented locking mechanism
- Open Dimension: 29H x22L x18W inches. Length of chair when fully reclined is 72 inches. Small package size: 28 x5 x39 inches，item weight is only 20lbs
- Comfortable Design: Full padded seating, removable padded pillow for both headrest and waist support, plastic armrests, side cup holder, and flexible bungee suspension system provides a comfortable zero gravity weightless experience
- 1-Year manufacture's : We back our products with a full 1 year manufacturer's against any defective workmanship and material. In order to extend product life PLEASE avoid prolonged exposure to strong sunlight and heavy rain.
Best Zero Gravity Chairs Buying Guide
Zero Gravity Chair Health Benefits
Reduces Pressure on The Spine
Nowadays most people end up spending a very large part of each day in “out-of-alignment” positions. These refer to regular hours spent at work, behind the desk, all of the times when one seats behind a wheel, driving a car, as well as to those seemingly relaxing times spent late in the evening on the sofa. Not many know or consider this, but each of these instances may cause or lead to reduced levels of flexibility, as well as strength of the core. Eventually, after repeating them for a long enough time-frame, noticeable or severe back pains and aches will emerge. Here is where the zero gravity relaxer chair intervenes, as due to its reclining configuration and intended design, it will considerably reduce the level of pressure applied on one’s spine, distributing it equally to the entire body. Many will ask themselves if this can actually work, and the truthful answer is that if the exact same configuration does wonders for real astronauts that face much more powerful gravitational forces, it will most likely do the same for regular ‘on-ground’ users.
Enhances Relaxation of the Back and Neck
A very large part of its users consider that the best zero gravity chair model is the one that includes an advanced messaging system. This stands to be particularly correct as the robotic massage arm simulates, by balancing, kneading, applying professional massage techniques on the back, as well as on the neck, such as pressure massage. The up-and-down movements of the mechanical arm can be adjusted to achieve increased efficiency in order to adequately cover the column so as to stimulate each vertebra and ligament. The unique capacities of a heavy-duty zero gravity chair to perform a massage that can simulate massage techniques by framing to relieve back pain and revive strained muscles by traction and extrusion movements specific to fraying massage. This massage gently stimulates the muscles, relieving the elasticity of the muscle fibers. The chair, through relaxing massage techniques, allows the adjustment of forwarding and backward movements around the spine to stimulate each vertebra and ligament, inducing a correct position of the spine, stimulating sympathetic nerves, activating cells and helping blood circulation as well.
Enhances Respiratory Function
Some types of zero gravity seats have a built-in roller system that acts with proper pressure on essential acupuncture points of the human body, mimicking specialized massage techniques by stimulating the so-called “shiatsu points”, and thus, facilitating blood circulation and subsequently healthier and easier respiration. The most efficient and best rated zero gravity chairs also include a vibrating function, which can produce a continuous massage oscillating wave, favoring blood circulation in the capillary vessels and eliminating fatigue quickly. As for the breathing function of the body, pressure massage is not only surprisingly comfortable but also facilitates complete relaxation. Top-rated zero gravity chair can also feature a built-in pneumatic massage pad, which will allow the massage to be tightened on the muscles of the neck and the back, quickly eliminating fatigue and leading to serious improvements of the respiratory function.
By creating an angle of inclination of the body of 118 degrees, which allows bringing the human body into a position that cancels the effects of gravitational pressure, a full recline zero gravity chair can bring in a state similar to that of imponderability, automatically inducing a relaxing and beneficial effect on the muscles and circulation. The chair even allows the armchair to fold in no less than 3 Zero Gravity positions. Some of the more advanced models are also equipped with an innovative air pump function, which, working continuously, allows the generation of the driving force required for the operation of 28 air pillows. This range also has magnetic therapy function with the help of 8 300 cc magnets and carbon fiber-based back heating function, designed particularly to improve the circulation level and stimulate the metabolism. This type of zero gravity indoor recliner is equipped with intelligent, silent, and mobile massage arm that provides a complex, professional, and relaxing massage. In addition, an advanced pump and air cushion system provides a gentle body warm-up that will also improve circulation considerably.
Types of Zero Gravity Chairs
The original Orbital Zero Gravity Lounger launched and conceived by RST Outdoor and was directly inspired by the traditional characteristics of European design. The main attributes of this particular model are style and quality, perfectly merged for outdoor living. The zero gravity reclining outdoor lounge chair is made of premium PVC fabric while its resilient frame, of powder-coated bronze, finished steel. Its intricate engineering ensures years of continuous usage, while in matters of endurance, it can easily hold up to over 275 lbs. The orbital model is particularly renowned to have one of the most stylish recliner folds, that weighs a mere 25 lbs.
Indoor Zero Gravity Chair
Whether you want a full body massage that will give you energy in just a few seconds or a sensitive, particularly light massage, this one of the best zero gravity chair models is the perfect choice for you. It will considerably help to eliminate stress and improve muscle stiffness. Most of these models offer a pleasurable massage experience that focuses on relaxing the waist and hips. This would be the best choice for those who suffer from insomnia, helping to increase sleep quality. The advanced massage techniques embedded in the best indoor zero gravity chair will relax the tension of the body, by stretching and improving the blood circulation. Massage in the zero gravity position relaxes the entire body, and, by simply pressing a key, the back and the shoulder blades will be positioned simultaneously in zero gravity position. The lowest level can go down to 70 degrees, a perfect configuration for the correct massaging position. The massage rolls have much better contact with the lumbar area, causing the whole body to enjoy this correct massage position. Most of these models also benefit from a special technology that involves a curved “L” track, the result of a long-term study combined with the latest know-how gathered from the field. The massage range is 110 cm, allowing users to enjoy a personal head to toe massage that will help them maintain the “S” curve of the spine and release the muscle tension. For most people, massage often translates or leads to relaxation, thus improving the quality of the sleep and all of the essential physical functions. The additional heat function for the back and leg complements these functions. The automatized models are equipped with a very easy to operate remote control that functions on easy access to the buttons. The remote is placed in a separate pocket and is also protected from dust.
Zero Gravity Patio Chair
Most of the zero gravity patio chair models are adjustable to any position so that users can relax in the perfect way. The fact that most of them are manufactured from Teslin, makes them extremely comfortable and practical. They are also extremely light and thus, portable so that they can be used both at home (on a terrace, or in the garden), at camping or at the beach. Users also don’t have to be afraid of rain or humidity. The Teslin material will not retain water and can be cleaned even with a simple dry cloth. In addition, it is extremely durable, so the lightweight zero gravity chair can be stored in any condition, or even left outside in the garden, during any season. Being foldable, it also has robust support on which the ensemble of the zero-gravity system can be mounted. Thus, it simply suffices to leave the back to turn the chair into a chaise-longue or an ergonomic bed and lifting in order to return it to the vertical position, all of these, with a minimum effort.
XL Zero Gravity Chair
What sets the XL models of Gravity Chairs aside of others is their particularly improved level of comfort, derived directly from the extra-large size, which allows users a much wider space to rest on. The same adjustable features of regular models are included as well, thus the pillow can slide down to achieve better lumbar support. Any best zero gravity chair review out there is most likely to include the extra long zero gravity chair at the very top of the chart. The average capacity raises up to 350 lbs., considerably more than regular models, while the actual average weight of XL models circles around 22.5 pounds.
Features of Zero Gravity Chairs
Head and Neck Support
The best zero gravity chair is an extremely advanced product, based on biomechanics, ergonomics, and referencing physical therapy, designed particularly to adapt to the features of the human skeleton. The best-rated zero gravity chairs incorporate the following functions: zero power, zero space, a longer-lasting massage, curved, stretching points by physical methods, and magnetic therapy, with a total of up to 28 air pillows, 8 permanent magnets, and one air pump. They can give users a supreme massage experience in the comfort of their own home, helping them maintaining a healthy body, and being active every day. When starting the “zero gravity” mode, the angle of elevation between the body and the feet will circle 118 degrees. The thighs and legs are positioned higher than the heart. The weight of each part of the body will be equally distributed on the massage chair, for pressure on the body to be fully dissipated. This position will bring both the head and the neck into a state of impenetrability where one can enjoy perfect relaxation without restrictions. The special technology that involves a curved “L” shaped track is the result of dedicated studies, leading to a massage range of 135 cm. These specific attributes form the best possible configuration for achieving the ultimate support and massage of both one’s head and neck.
Zero Gravity Chair with Canopy Attachments
The innovative craftsmanship behind the extra wide zero gravity lounge chair with canopy attachments particularly aims to emulate a weightlessness experience and since almost all of these models are foldable, they can provide a maximum level of comfort. The mesh seating will adjust to the shape of the user’s body, acting like a suction cup and leading to the perfect mean of relaxation and sleep. Courtesy to the ingenious detachable canopy shades, these models can be used virtually anywhere, starting from the comfort of one’s personal garden, right down to the beach. The sun or the winds will pose absolutely no issues whatsoever. Their average weight capacity of the zero gravity chair with canopy goes up to 250 lbs., while their average weight circles 20.5 lbs.
Padded Zero Gravity Chair
For a pleasurable and unforgettable massaging experience that focuses on relaxing both the waist as well as the hips, the modest recommended model would be a padded full recline zero gravity chair. This would be the absolute best choice for those who suffer from insomnia, helping to improve the quality of their sleep. Beating and kneading massaging techniques will relax will also stimulate and improve blood circulation. Along with the mechanical advances, the materials used are also carefully chosen and periodically improved. These models tend to use a resistant spandex material, while the lower part of the arm massage device tends to be lined with small rubber incrustations in order to revive senses, while the air cushions compress the upper and lower parts of the forearm and hand.
Almost any model of full recline zero gravity chair is designed to ensure not only the most advanced and efficient health benefits but also to bring a maximum level of comfort to their users. This characteristic is essential for reaching absolute relaxation, and for this, most models are covered in a highly breathable mesh, that will not induce any discomfort or difficulty to the users’ skin. The materials are chosen for these vary, but all of them retain the same quality.
And in order to paint the perfect picture and to offer the best zero gravity chair, some developers have even conceived models that present a cup holder on one or both of the chair’s handles. When talking about their favorite massage, or simply enjoying a relaxing quiet session on their favorite chair, users can also place their desired drink virtually inches away, following the all-familiar train and aircraft model.
As for the ultimate functionality of the best zero gravity chair, this has to be the angle lock option. By simply pressing a button, the seatback will lower, and the feet stand will rise. This is how the chair automatically enters the “zero gravity” state. If users press the button again, the backrest and the holder will stop and lock in that particular position. Regardless of how the angles are changed, the armchair will always keep the perfect level for a comfortable massage. Press the button on the remote control will raise the backrest and lower the footrest. Releasing the button will stop the backrest and footrest and lock them in that position.
Final Advice on the Best Zero Gravity Chair
To sum it all up, the “zero gravity” technology has been perfectly adapted and implemented onto regular sitting chairs, bringing the perfect means of massaging and relaxing the body, with almost zero effort from the user. Although homemakerguide analyzed a multitude of models on the market made to suit and cover even the most advanced needs, our choice landed on Best Choice Products Zero Gravity Chairs Set that allow you to feel comfortable wherever you go. The headrest can be lowered for lumbar support for you to use it on fishing trips, sports events, backyard parties, or on a beach vacation. Besides all, it’s perks, this absolutely best zero gravity chair from Best Choice Products is extremely compact making it super easy to go in your trunk and take on a camping trip or simply set up in your yard. Besides this, the more advanced the model the wider the range of extra features and functionalities the zero gravity seats 2021 will include, making it practically impossible for any interested user out there not to find a model to satisfy his particular needs.
- 1 Top 10 Best Zero Gravity Chairs: Comparison Chart
- 1.1 Best Overall: #1 Best Seller in Patio Lounge Chairs - Best Choice Products Zero Gravity Chairs Set Review
- 1.2 Top Comfort: Most Practical - Goplus Folding Zero Gravity Chairs Review
- 1.3 Extra Padding: AmazonBasics Outdoor Zero Gravity Lounge Beach Chair Review
- 1.4 Durable: Caravan Sports Infinity Zero Gravity Chair Review
- 1.5 Adjustable Headrest: Sunjoy Zero Gravity Chair Review
- 1.6 Convenient Side Table: Best Choice Products Folding Zero Gravity Chair Review
- 1.7 Durable Locking Mechanism: PHI VILLA Oversize XL Zero Gravity Chair Review
- 1.8 Oversized Model: Best Choice Products Oversized Zero Gravity Chair Review
- 1.9 Well Designed: Bliss Hammocks Zero Gravity Chair Review
- 1.10 For Back Pain Relief: Timber Ridge Zero Gravity Chair Review
- 2 Best Zero Gravity Chairs Buying Guide
- 2.1 Zero Gravity Chair Health Benefits
- 2.2 Types of Zero Gravity Chairs
- 2.3 Features of Zero Gravity Chairs
- 2.4 Padded Zero Gravity Chair
- 3 Final Advice on the Best Zero Gravity Chair